Suzy's Honeymoon - Cover

Suzy's Honeymoon

 

Day 1

Erotica Sex Story: Day 1 - The first day of her honeymoon she is taken away from her husband and.....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Interracial   Anal Sex  

Suzy waved good bye to Brad as he was escorted one way while she was led into a different room. It had all became so confused after they had arrived in Turkey for their honeymoon vacation. They had searched their luggage upon arrival and had found her tear gas. She was embarrassed but expected them to simply confiscate it. Instead, Brad and her were handcuffed and stuffed in a jail cell over night. Their trial had been swift and without diplomacy. The ominous looking judge had ordered her and Brad deported and fined all the money they had brought.

Suzy found herself thrust into a holding cell with at least fifty other women, all of which were Turkish and wearing traditional Turkish clothing. Suzy felt wildly out of place with her shoulder length blond hair and her shorts. All other women were in traditional robes with long flowing black hair. They ranged in age from children to some very old women. Suzy whom had just turned nineteen felt overwhelmed by the older women standing around the wall giving her strange looks.

She sat in the holding cell for almost two hours without any words from the other women. She didn't speak Turkish anyhow, but she expected some polite nods or waves. The iron door swung open and three men entered the cell. One short man dressed in a suit followed by two hulking men dressed in khaki fatigues. They walked through the crowd of women apparently inspecting them. Suzy looked at the short man indifferently as he stepped up to her and gave her a long look up and down. She was about to protest his glaring when he spoke to her in English.

"European I presume?" He said raising an eyebrow to her.

"American, My husband and I are being." Suzy explained until she was shushed off by the man.

"It is no matter. You are being transferred to my prison camp until your plane flight back to Paris." He said quickly and waved his large friends forward. Suzy was shocked and confused but knew better then to resist the authorities in Turkey. The larger of the two men attached iron handcuffs to her wrists and attached them to a iron collar around her neck. Suzy was trembling in fear as they led her through the crowd and out of the cell. On their way through the maze of corridors Suzy was led past a crowded cell of which she noticed her new husband Brad.

"Brad!" Suzy shouted as she pulled out of the grip of the guard leading her down the hall. She stepped up the bars separating her from her husband and she put her face up to his chest.

"Suzy! Where are they taking you, we are being sent back to Paris in two days."

"They told me a week? There taking me to a prison camp until then. Hey stop! This is my husband!" The short man in the suit stepped up the bars and stopped the guard from pulling Suzy back down the hall. He looked at Brad, the stocky stern looking American standing behind the bars and smiled.

"Ah. Mr. Davis. I am pleased to meet you. We will be holding your wife an extra week while we run through the paperwork. She will be back at your side by next Tuesday." The man said in a English accent. He waved to his guard to continue.

"NO! Please don't separate us! This is our honeymoon! Let us stay together and leave on the same plane!" Brad shouted down the hall. He was reaching vainly through the bars when the three men and his wife stopped walking away. The short man in the suit turned and came back.

"Are you telling me that you have not consummated your marriage yet?"

"This is our honeymoon, please don't separate us. I will wait and go back when she goes," Brad begged near tears.

"Well then, I have thought it over and have decided that it would be a terribly thing to separate two young lovers prior to their consummation. I will have you sent to my prison camp later this day. You can be with your wife for the consummation of the marriage." The man turned and walked away. Brad held the bars tensely as he watched his wife disappear around the corner with the three men.

Suzy was placed in the back of a van alone and driven for three hours to the prison camp. When the doors opened she was surprised the prison camp was a nicely landscaped estate with high walls surrounding it. Suzy was led along side the house and taken into a building off the back of the large mansion. She was shown into a large room with bright lights and a bed she had only seen in her gynecologist office. The two men hefted her onto the table and chained her wrist to a steel bar running along side the table. One of the men took her other arm and pulled it under his armpit and held her wrist turned upward. She wondered what kind of procedure this was and then she saw the short man appear beside him with a syringe. She started to complain then she felt the stick of the needle in her arm. The syringe emptied into her vain and was replaced by yet another syringe. She gritted her teeth as it pierced her skin an inch for the first injection. The liquid flowed into her veins just like the first syringe. The large man released Suzy and she fell back on the table feeling dizzy and sick. The large man picked up a bucket and lifted it up to the table as he watched Suzy's expression turn to nausea. As though on Cue. Suzy rolled her face over the side of the table and the man held up the bucket for her to vomit into. Suzy felt her head spinning and her stomach wrenching at the same time. When she had emptied her stomach into the bucket the man wiped her face with a rag and laid her on her back on the table. Suzy stared at the ceiling waiting for the awful feeling of nausea and weakness to fade.

"Ohhh my head!" Suzy groaned as she opened her eyes after the short nap. She guessed she had closed her eyes thirty seconds but when she looked around the men were gone except for the short man in the suit who was sitting on a stool beside the door. As she tried to roll over she was surprised to find her ankles strapped to the extensions on the exam table and there was a collar around her neck positioning her head firmly in the center of the padded mattress. "Where are my clothes?" Suzy groaned in surprise as she looked down at her white skin fully exposed to the man save the panties she wore. Her breasts were visible to anyone who might walk into the room! She wiggled around on the table attempting to get free with no success. The man sitting on the stool was ignoring her completely. She heard the door click and she turned her eyes that way.

"Hello, Freu Slutette Suzy." The large woman in the white gown said.

Suzy had trouble with her heavy German accent but she had thought the woman had said something about her being a slut? Suzy looked at her nervously as she approached her examining table and removed a rubber glove from a pile and placed it on her large hand. Suzy stared at the bulk of the woman in wonderment. She must have tipped the scales at well over 200 pounds. Suzy barely reached a hundred herself and she couldn't imagine ever getting that big even when she was as old as this woman. The woman was easily into her golden years as her gray hair and wrinkled flaps of skin betrayed.

"My name is Helga and I will be examining you today." The woman rasped hoarsely as she stood between Suzy's spread knees and pulled up the thin material of her panties up and away from her crotch. Suzy blushed as the woman began handling her crotch area like it was nothing to her. Suzy stared at the woman as she pulled apart her labia and ran her fingers up and down the lips. Suzy had never received this treatment with her gynecologist before. Then with one hand holding her panties up from her crotch, the woman pushed her other hand over to a tub of something and pushed her finger into it.

Suzy took a deep breath when her finger emerged from the tub glistening with Vaseline. The woman brought the finger down to her private region and she felt the greasy digit smear against her virgin opening. The woman pressed her fat finger into her vagina quickly and prodded her hymen. Suzy grunted each time hoping the woman would not damage her wedding night gift to her husband. The woman smiled and withdrew her finger. Tracing up Suzy's labia again she noticed her stop at the top where her clitoris was and start messaging her nub vigorously. Suzy had masturbated once or twice before and had regarded that spot as very private to her, never had her gynecologist ever touched that area before

"What are you doing?" Suzy groaned wearily as she felt her heart beating faster and faster. She couldn't believe that the smooth massaging the woman was giving her was making her this excited.

"Never you mind girl. You just lay back and relax." The woman grumbled at her while she continued rubbing her nub. Suzy knew her clitoris was hard under the woman's finger and she felt so mbarrassed.

The woman finally stopped and came up beside Suzy she took her wrist and for a moment took her pulse. When she finished taking her pulse she left the table Suzy was strapped to and returned with a cylinder shaped device with straps on it. Suzy watched with growing embarrassment as she returned to the spot between her legs and pulled up the crotch of her panties and placed the plastic cylinder on her crotch. Suzy felt her reach behind her back and pull the elastic strap behind her hips and around her crotch. The woman pulled the elastic tighter and Suzy felt the plastic cylinder pressing tighter against her skin then the woman ties off the strap. Suzy felt the woman position the plastic thing on her clitoris and tape it in place.

"now let us see how erotic you feel yes?" The fat old woman said as she came around to the side of the table and took Suzy's hand in her palm and with the other she turned a knob on the cylinder. Suzy felt the plastic tube vibrating on her clitoris and she nearly screamed.

"What!!! That's not part of the exam???" Suzy groaned as she felt the plastic buzzing wildly against her nub making her shiver all over. She had masturbated perhaps twice in her life and each time it was while she was pressing her crotch tightly against the washing machine at her mothers home enjoying the spin cycle. This sensation was dreadfully more powerful and Suzy felt helpless to hide her aroused state from this woman. The woman stood silently beside her as she monitored her pulse. Suzy felt her heart pounding harder and harder as the buzzing heightened her sexual senses.

"Pleaseee stop it... I'm feeling light headed..." Suzy groaned as she watched the room spinning around her. She instinctively pumped her hips outward and sent a erotic jolt through her body as the vibrating plastic slipped across her clitoris. Suzy was soon helpless to stop thrusting her hips, to stop was to stop the incredible feeling coursing around her clitoris. Suzy found herself on the verge of that incredible moment which she had only felt twice before. She bite her lips in her attempt to stifle to cries of pleasure but it didn't help. The woman watched her with interest as she ground her hips wildly into the air and writhed in her bonds. She noted her heartbeat and released her wrist.

"I see you have just experienced an orgasm, I think we should learn to share missy." The old fat woman groaned in a deep voice. Suzy opened her eyes and looked around in astonishment. The orgasm was incredible and she felt so good, but at the same time she was disgusted by the fact she had experienced such a good feeling while another woman watched. The woman waved to the man at the door and he stood up and left. Suzy looked up at Helga meekly and wondered if she would be released now. In stead the woman dropped her gown to the floor and Suzy watched the old woman's flab and wrinkles jiggling nakedly before her.

"Lets see if you can learn to make Helga feel like that!" Helga groaned in her deep raspy voice as she put a foot stool up to the table. Suzy's head was still spinning when Helga lifted her heavy body up over top of Suzy's bound form.

"Whaaa." Suzy cried as she realized the naked woman was going to lay on top of her. Suzy closed her eyes and tried to turn away. She felt the old woman knees clamp around her head and force her to look up. The old woman's wrinkled flabby crotch slowly lowered to meet her mouth. "Noooo! Suzy groaned until the woman's fat labia pressed down on her chin and began gyrating. Suzy closed her eyes and tried to block it out until she felt the vibrating rod on her crotch begin shuddering Again. The feeling was overwhelming and she was able to block out the sweaty fat woman on top of her as the vibrations took her back to ecstasy. Suzy was nearly out of her mind and gyrating her hips wildly near orgasm when the vibrating stopped completely and she felt the plastic rod pulling off of her crotch.

"No! No don't stop! I need it." Suzy groaned in uncommon lust.

She had been on the verge of a powerful orgasm and she was still shaking from the excitement.

"Very good miss. First you must stick your tongue out and lick my crotch." The woman rasped as she pushed her stinking labia back up Suzy's chin and to her lips.

"Anything, just put it back on before I go mad!" Suzy groaned impatiently giving in to the new lust coursing through her body. The woman pressed her fat crotch against Suzy's mouth and she pushed her tongue out as requested and felt it disappear into the wet cavern of the old woman.

Immediately the old woman began gyrating her fat crotch against her mouth and the wonderful vibrations returned to her clitoris. Suzy felt her head begin to swim in ecstasy and she licked into the god awful woman's crotch madly hoping to make her press the rod harder against her clit.

"Suck on my hole girlie! I'll make you cum with me, Ohhh!" Helga groaned as she rode the girls face and held the vibrator to her pussy. Suzy did as ordered and began licking and sucking the wet skin of the woman's crotch.

She immediately tasted the sour juice leaking from the woman's vagina as she sucked it. As repulsive as it was, Suzy blocked it out because the buzzing was bringing her to another orgasm. She obediently sucked the sour juice from the awful woman as long as the buzzing drover her closer and closer to her goal of release. She suddenly felt her head pushed back into he cushion as the woman pressed her crotch into her face. Suzy felt the heavenly buzzing on her clitoris fade and disappear.

"Good Girlie! Suck me! Make me cum! Yahh!" Groaned Helga.

Suzy was now mad with the craving to cum and could not stop thinking about the buzzing. The fat woman pushed her soft crotch back and forth over Suzy's mouth effectively stifling her cries to turn the vibrator back on. Suzy felt more of the sour juice dribble out of the woman's vagina to coat her chin and gush into her mouth. Just when she thought she would scream to have the vibrator return it did. Suzy immediately began sucking on the juice again as her mind drifted off into blissful lust. Suzy immediately began to orgasm. She bucked her hips and everything was wonderful while it lasted. The old woman turned off the vibrator and lifted her sweaty crotch up off Suzy's face. Suzy took long deep breaths of the cool fresh air that she had been deprived while the woman's stinking cunt was on her face.

"You wait here. I will send for a chaperone to escort you around while your husband is here with us." Gasped the old woman hoarsely as she draped the white gown around her bulk and trotted out of the room.

"Ohhh, aren't you a pretty one?" Said the short stout woman who came into the room. Suzy looked at her from her compromising position on the table hoping she would release her. The woman took the silent buzzing cylinder from Suzy's crotch and placed it in her purse. The girl wore a simple pink polka dot cotton dress but she was well endowed with huge breasts. Suzy watched the pretty girl work her straps until they released and she was able to lift her tired legs from the stand.

"Come on missy, My name is Carla, I will be in charge of you tonight while your husband is here. come with me now." She said releasing Suzy's last bonds and leading her from the room. Suzy walked drunkenly while she tried to regain her composure. Something in the shots she had received seemed to take the fear from her but also made her dizzy.

"This is were you will spend the night with your husband my dear. We have some clothes for you to wear if you wish to take our offer of consummating your marriage." Carla explained as she showed Suzy around the beautiful suite.

It appeared to be a honeymoon suite right here in the prison. Suzy drooled over the fine furnishings and the beautiful bed beside the fireplace.

"Come now, we have but and hour before your husband arrives." Carla explained as she sat Suzy down at the dressing table. She spent the next hour dressing Suzy in sexy white underwear and a beautiful wedding gown and vale.

She did Suzy's hair with elegant style and applied the make up with excess until Suzy was a doll on her wedding night.

"Now you must wait. I will go return with your new husband. Wait for him there on the bed, You will have one hour with him before he must go." Carla said softly as she exited the room. Suzy was still in a drug induced land of bliss and she fell back on the bed in anticipation. Carla stepped out of the room and closed the door. Just outside the room, the walls were plain brick and the ceiling vaulted. She walked around the corner to a console of Television monitors. Each Monitor covered a different angle of the room and focused on a different point.

"Are you ready to begin recording Ralph." Carla asked the man sitting down at the mixing console. They looked at the large monitor focusing on the bed where Suzy was sprawled in her wedding gown.

"Ready when you are. We have all the tapes loaded. " Ralph said as he puffed on a cigarette. Carla walked away from the console and down a nearby hall. One side of the hall was lined with old fashioned bared jail cells. In the last cell was Suzy's husband Brad laying on the cot in a tuxedo.

"Brad, I see you have made yourself comfortable." Carla cooed to the masculine boy turning his head to her. Brad had been given a large dose of Heroin to throw him into la la land during the filming. He had also been given a super high dose of aphrodisiac just as Suzy had. Carla took Brad hand and helped him up from the cot. She wrapped her arms around him and took his buttocks in her hands. She pulled him closed to her and felt his hard on pressing against her belly. Brad giggled dumbly and backed away from her embarrassed.

"Come on Brad, your beautiful wife is waiting for you in the other room," Carla said as she took Brad by the hand and led him down the hall and into the set.

"Brad!" Screamed Suzy in glee as Brad stepped through the door behind Carla. Carla stepped in and watched the two love birds embrace and start kissing. She looked around the room to the many hidden cameras that were filming the episode. They kissed for five minutes before Carla called it to a stop.

"Lovebirds. I am here to ensure you behave yourselves like newlyweds do, come here, Let me make you comfortable," Carla enticed as Brad broke his lip lock with Suzy and smiled at her thankfully. Carla touched a switch on the wall which dimmed the lights in the rest of the room while focusing bright lights on the bed. Suzy and Brad looked at each other coyly and urgently. They both had the intense need to make love flowing in their blood. Carla brought the two a drink and carefully ensured Suzy received the proper glass.

"This drink is to your happy and long marriage!" Carla announced. Suzy slowly sipped the sweet mixer down while Brad impatiently drank his. Carla receded to the love seat and sat down waiting for the drug she had put in Suzy's drink to take effect. It would knock her out for about a half hour, which should give her time to work on Brad.

"I missed you, my love!" Brad cooed softly into Suzy's ear. She responded by bringing her lips to his. They kissed for almost a minute when Suzy fell over on the bed. Brad took it as a signal and followed her down. He kissed her again but she didn't kiss back. He checked her eyes and she was passed out. "Suzy!" he groaned. He shook her softly hoping to wake her but she remained silently sleeping on the bed before him.

"She passed out from all the alcohol," Carla said softly as she began to caress Brad's ears. Brad looked up at her confused as he stood up.

"Does our hour start when she wakes up?" Brad said sadly thinking Suzy had passed out on him for the night.

"That depends, I could arrange some extra time for you if I wanted," Carla said seductively as she brought her hand down to the bulge in Brad's tuxedo trousers. She pulled Brad's head down to hers and gave him a seductive kiss. Brad immediately rejected her but after she held him firmly and squeezed his bulge rhythmically a few times he softened his stance. She pulled him down on the bed beside him and they kissed.

"I can't do this! Suzy is right there on the other side of the bed..."

Brad said as he attempted to fight off his passions.

"She fell asleep on you lover! You can at least satisfy me until she wakes up, I will help you to make love with her once she wakes if you make love to me now." Carla groaned as she lifted Brad's hand to her large breasts. She felt Brad softly caress her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.