Aztec Secrets - Cover

Aztec Secrets

Copyright© 1999 by Alyssa Renoir

Chapter 11: The Party Continues...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Party Continues... - Two guys discover an ancient set of rings that has a magical affect on their sex lives - Sequel to Aztec Earrings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Transformation  

While all of this was happening, Donna had been drinking and mingling with lots of people at the party. Just about every guy she talked to was flirting heavily with her, and she was loving every minute of it.

But after a while, she began wondering where I was. She asked around, but no one seemed to know.

She wandered upstairs, and went down a long hallway, and then stopped - hearing the sound of a guy moaning behind a door. It was a long, satisfied, obviously sexual sigh.

Ahhhhh, she thought. This is where Jenni has gotten off to.

Donna thought it would be fun to barge in and surprise me. But when she opened the door and stepped in, she didn't see what she was expecting.

Instead of seeing me in some sort of sexual escapade, she saw the lovely Debby, who we had met earlier.

Debby was topless, a pair of beautiful, large, firm breasts showing, and was on her knees in front of a sofa. In her mouth was a rock-hard cock belonging to Jim, the good-looking black frat guy.

Sitting next to Jim was Brad, the short and kinda stocky white guy. Brad also had his pants down, and Debby was stroking his cock with her left hand as she sucked on Jim's.

None of them had noticed her yet.

"Mmmmm that's it baby," Jim was moaning. "Suck it good."

Then I closed the door behind me, and they all looked up, startled. Donna popped Jim's dick out of her mouth in surprise.

For a second no one said anything. Then Jim and Brad started laughing.

"Well I guess she's learned that Debby really is the House Whore," he chucked.

Debby just blushed. "Uhhh I guess this looks bad... " she said. "Things just got out of hand a bit... "

Donna cut her off.

"You don't have anything to apologize for, Debby," Donna purred. "I know how hard it can be to control yourself around hot guys like this."

Then as the two guys stared in disbelief, Donna pulled off her top, letting her big, firm breasts slide into view.

"In fact, if it's OK, I'd love to join you," she said. "It looks like you have a little extra to spare."

Debby giggled. "Wow, that's so cool," she said. "Well come on over and join me hon."

Jim and Brad looked at each other, then gave each other a high-five.

"All right," Brad yelled. "I think we hit the jackpot!"

Donna slid to her knees in front of Brad.

She was a little surprised. The guys seemed to defy the conventional stereotypes. Jim, who resembled a young Denzel Washington, had a nice hard cock, but it was about average size.

Brad, on the other hand, had a very long, very fat prick - and it was rock hard.

As Debby resumed noisily slurping on Jim's, Donna started to caress and rub Brad's cock, savoring the firm cockflesh.

"God damn you have a beautiful cock," Donna murmured.

"Uhhh... thanks," Brad mumbled, his eyes near closed.

He groaned with pleasure as Donna began running her tongue up and down the sides of the long pecker.

Then Donna wrapped her lips around it and slowly began to suck it into her mouth.

"Ohhh yeah, that's it sweety," Brad moaned. "God yeah it feels sooo good."

Donna concentrated on expertly sucking the long fuck-pole. As she slurped away, Brad admired how his pink dick contrasted with Donna's dark, caramel skin color.

He rubbed her long black hair, moaning and groaning with appreciation as Donna caressed his heavy balls.

"Oh god, this is the best BJ I've ever had," he muttered to Jim. "I can't believe a girl this young can suck cock like this."

"Mine is pretty world-class over here," Jim replied, as he caressed Debby's long silky brown hair.

After a few minutes, Debby pulled Jim's cock out of her mouth and said "Time to switch!"

Then they both giggled and switched sides. Donna grabbed Jim's hard cock and slurped it into her mouth as Debby did the same with Brad's prick.

"Mmmmmm," the guys both gasped at the same time.

They went back and forth, slurping and sucking on the guys hard cocks. Then Jim pulled his out of my mouth.

"Oh god, I need to fuck one of you," he said. "I don't care who, I just need to fuck."

"Sounds good to me partner," Brad said with a laugh.

He got up and began pulling the rest of Donna's clothes off.

"I'll take the lovely Donna, and you take beautiful Debby there," he said as he stripped the rest of her skimpy outfit off. "That OK with you girls?"

The girls eagerly agreed.

Brad maneuvered Donna onto all fours and got behind her. Next to them, Jim had reclined on his back and Debby climbed on top of him.

Donna groaned as Brad began to slowly, steadily push his hard, large cock into her wet teen-age pussy. Oh my god, she thought, this feels fucking great.

Next to them, Debby lowered herself onto Jim's rod and was moving up and down.

Soon the room was filled with the sounds of four horny young people fucking like rabbits.

"Ohhh fuck yeahhhh, fuck me Jim baby!," Debby cried as Jim slapped his cock into her. Her nice big tits bouncing as she slid up and down his cock. "How does Brad feel, Donna?"

Donna moaned loudly in reply. "Sooooo goood," she gasped, whimpering in delight as Brad pumped his big cock into her pussy from behind.

It didn't take Donna long before she erupted into a delicious orgasm.

"Yeah that's it, cum for me baby," Brad gasped as he pistoned his cock into her. "God I can't believe a 16-year-old is this fucking hot... "

To Donna it seemed like forever, but it was probably just five minutes before she felt Brad's cock twitching and he began to moan.

"Oh yeah... oh fuck yeah," he gasped. Then his cock began to spurt into Donna's sweet pussy. "Oh FUCK yeah!" he yelled out as he spurted a hot load of jizz into her pussy.

Donna screamed in pleasure as she felt him spew into her.

The noise of Brad's orgasm set Jim in a hurry.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming tooooo!" he groaned, and started to pump his own warm wad into Debby, who was groaning with her own orgasm.

Soon all four of them had collapsed on the floor.

"God that was wonderful," Debby purred. "Donna hon, at your tender age, I had no idea you were... "

"A total slut?" Donna said with a giggle.

Debby laughed with her. "Yeah I guess so," she said.

Brad and Jim laughed with them. "I don't care what you girls call yourselves, I like it," Jim said.

After a few minutes, Donna began to gently caress Debby's thigh. "Debby, hon, Jim's cum looked so good pumping into you, I think I have to get a taste for myself," she said.

Debby looked surprised. "What... what do you mean?" she asked.

Donna smiled, and kept rubbing her inner thigh. "I think you know what I mean," she purred.

She could see Debby was hesitant, so she pulled her closer. The guys watched with interest.

"Have you ever done anything with another girl, Debby?" she whispered into her ear.

Debby shook her head no.

"Have you ever thought about it?" Donna asked.

"Well... yeah I guess I have," Debby whispered. "I've thought about what it might be like."

Donna pulled her to her face, then gave her a long kiss.

Debby froze, but let Donna kiss her. Then, a moment later, she kissed Donna back.

Soon the two girls were kissing passionately.

"I think its time Debby learned the pleasure of another girl," Donna said, pulling away.

Both guys early nodded their assent. "That's a fucking great idea," Jim said with a big, horny smile.

Donna laid Debby back and began to kissing her way down her body. Debby gave in completely, rubbing Donna's head, enjoying the brand new experience.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.