Aztec Secrets - Cover

Aztec Secrets

Copyright© 1999 by Alyssa Renoir

Chapter 8: The Big Finale

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Big Finale - Two guys discover an ancient set of rings that has a magical affect on their sex lives - Sequel to Aztec Earrings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Transformation  

We showed up again the same time, 2 a.m., the following night. Clara greeted us warmly, kissed us both hello and ushered us into the back section of the club, where the filming would again take place.

Angel and Ginger were both already there being made up, and Kim and I kissed and hugged them hello.

"God, I'm so excited," Ginger said. "Last night was so great, and I can't wait to shoot again tonight."

I agreed with here - the filming was really incredible.

The same camera crew was there, only tonight most of them came by and gave me a kiss hello - and most of them gave my breasts or ass a quick squeeze. I guess it was their familiarity. I certainly didn't mind!

Clara came into the dressing room as we were changing into our "outfits" - basically shorts and blouses that would easily peel off - and again passed around glasses of wine and a couple of joints. "To relax you," she said with a smile.

Virginia, the pretty hairdresser, did our hair and made us up as we sipped our wine and puffed the smokes.

As she did so, Clara outlined the "plot" of tonight's scene.

It would start very simply - with Angel and Kim fooling around. Then I would wander in, and join them, quickly followed by Ginger.

The four of us would get it on for a bit, then the two "husbands" would come home, to find their wives and neighbors in a horny, all-girl foursome! Not surprisingly, they would join in and we'd all have a lot of fun, until Clara felt she'd shot enough video to edit into the final scene. Angel had a "punch line" which she would say at Clara's signal.

By the time she was finished laying it out, we were all made up and nicely buzzed from the wine and the marijuana, smiling and trying not to giggle.

"Any questions? No? Great!" Clara said with a smile. "Let's get started."

We went to the set, and Ginger and I sat down off camera range as Angel and Kim took to the center stage. I wasn't sure where Leon and Vince were - they always seemed to appear on the set just as their cues were being called.

"Cameras rolling," Clara said from her director's chair. "Action."

Angel walked over to Kim.

"That was fantastic last night," she said. "You are one hot lady."

"Thanks," Kim smiled, and read from the cue cards. "So you don't mind me fucking your husband?"

"No one bit, as long as I can get the kind of action I got last night," said the beautiful Angel, who then sat down next to her on the sofa.

"I think I can arrange than," Kim said, and the girls began kissing.

Soon they had pulled each other's clothes off, and were rubbing and kissing each other's hot, well-formed bodies under the camera lights.

"God, it is so hot watching them," Ginger whispered in my ear. She ran her hand up and down my thigh. "Until last night, I had no idea how great it was to have sex with another girl. I had always fantasized about it, but was embarrassed to tell anyone."

I giggled softly, and whispered, "Well it won't be long until plenty of people know you like fucking other girls," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked. God, I thought, Ginger was one incredibly sweet, incredibly sexy young girl, but she was also as dumb as a post.

"Well this video will be available at all of Clara's adult video stores all over the city soon," I whispered.

"Oh yea, I guess you're right," she giggled again, the stopped suddenly. "Gosh I hope that's OK with my boyfriend."

"I think it's a little too late to consider that lover," I said, and gave her a reassuring kiss. "I'm sure he'll love it. And if he doesn't, there are thousands of men who will."

Her brief look of worry vanished.

Her cue came moments later. She got up and walked onto the set through the door.

"Hello, is anyone here? I rang but no one answered," she called out. "I need to borrow some sugar."

She pretended to be surprised when she saw Angel and Kim nude. Angel was sitting on the sofa, and Kim was on the floor, her head buried between Angel's legs.

"Oh hi there Ginger," Angel purred. "It's nice to see you."

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything," Ginger said.

"Not at all hon," Angel said. "In fact, I think it might be nice if you were to join us. Is that ok with you, Kim? Ginger here is my neighbor."

The lovely Kim looked up for a moment and smiled. "Great idea," she said, then went back to expertly lapping Angel's pussy.

Ginger sat down next to Angel, who began deeply kissing her and tugging at her blouse. While Kim gobbled Angel's pussy, Angel pulled Ginger's clothes off.

Ginger quickly began sucking and licking Angel's big, firm breasts.

I was getting so horny watching this hot all-girl 3some. Why was I the last girl to go on, I thought to myself. My head was buzzing from the pot, which only made me hotter.

I watched the crew members for a little while, and was impressed with their professionalism. Except that it was easy to notice most of the guys were sporting hard-ons, while they manned their cameras, lights and sound equipment. I certainly couldn't blame them! Even Clara seemed quite aroused as she watched.

Kim quickly brought Angel to a rollicking cum, then Ginger slid between Kim's legs and began lapping at her pussy. Angel took over suckling Ginger's breasts and nipples.

After what seemed like forever, Kim exploded into a hot, long orgasm. I silently applauded her.

Clara then motioned me to go on.

I knocked on the door, then walked into the set.

"Hello, Angel? I needed to ask you..." then I feigned surprise. "Oh my, what on earth is going on here?"

"Perfect," Kim cried out. "Another girl to join the party!"

All three jumped up and started kissing me and pulling at my clothes until I was completely nude. Suddenly I didn't feel so bad about being last - it was a magnificent feeling having three hot naked girls stripping every scrap of clothes off your body!

Soon all four of us collapsed onto the enormous bed. Kim and Ginger slipped into a 69, and Angel and I faced each other on our knees, french-kissing deeply, and rubbing our large tits together.

Angel had such a hot body, with her dark hair contrasting with my blonde locks, and her big boobs, as large as mine. And even though she was a "pro" - she danced regularly at the club, and had starred in Clara's videos twice before - I could tell she was really enjoying the sex.

I gasped as her hand trailed down and massaged my sopping pussy.

"God Melany you are hot," she whispered softly into my ear. "Would you like to get together on our own sometime, away from work?"

"I'd love to," I murmured back.

"We could meet alone, or with my boyfriend - he'd love to meet you," she whispered.

I simply moaned my approval as she kissed her way down my body, pushed me down on the bed, and started to lap at my pussy.

"Ooohhhh god yesssss," I gasped.

Ginger and Kim rolled off each other next to us, and then - apparently at Clara's direction, although I couldn't see - Kim spread Angel's legs and began to kiss and lick her pussy. Ginger did the same to Kim's lovely bush, and I moved close enough to began lapping at Ginger's hot teen-age pussy.

I glanced up and saw the cameras zooming in on the scene. It was amazing - four girls in a daisy chain.

The room was filled with sexy lapping noises as we all licked, sucked and kissed each other's pussies and clits. My body was practically glowing with pleasure as Angel worked her talented tongue on my pussy.

Then I heard my beautiful partner Kim start to cry out as an orgasm shook her sexy body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.