Aztec Secrets - Cover

Aztec Secrets

Copyright© 1999 by Alyssa Renoir

Chapter 7: Porn Stars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Porn Stars - Two guys discover an ancient set of rings that has a magical affect on their sex lives - Sequel to Aztec Earrings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Transformation  

The next day, I got a surprise phone call from Clara.

"Melany, I wanted to congratulate you on winning last night's competition," she said.

"Well thanks so much Clara," I said.

"I was also calling with something of a business proposition. You see, in addition to owning Rachael's, I run a very small video production company. We produce amateur adult videos, which I sell through the internet, and at the adult video stores I own."

"Oh really?" I asked. "That sounds interesting."

"I'm glad you think so," she said. "You see, we have a shoot scheduled for tonight, but some one of my regular actresses aren't available, and I'm looking for replacements. After watching your performance, I thought you might be the kind of girl I'm looking for. And, quite frankly, I pay very well."

"All right, sure that sounds like fun!" I said. "I'll do it!"

"Wonderful," she said.

Then I thought of Ron. "You know, I have a girlfriend who would also be perfect for this. You said you had more than one girl who couldn't make it..."

"Oh that would be great," Clara said. "I've got you and another new girl, but I needed one more. Is she as sexy and beautiful as you are?"

"Oh yeah, very much so," I said.

"Teriffic," she said, and told me to meet her a Rachael's, with my girlfriend, after closing that night.

I arrived a few minutes after 2 a.m. that night. Ron had transformed into the exotic, sexy Kim, and was at my side.

I knocked on the back door, and Clara smiled as she opened it up and let us in. I introduced her to Kim, and she gave us each a soft kiss hello.

"I think we're going to have a lot of fun tonight," she said with a smile. "I love having new girls for my videos."

She asked if either of us had experience in adult video. We both shook our heads no.

"Wonderful," she said smiling. "I love girls who are fresh and unencumbered."

She ushered us to a large room behind the dance club. Half of the studio looked like an apartment, with a sofa and a large bed. The other half of the room was full of equipment - cameras, lights, sound equipment.

Several technicians - all young, good-looking guys, I noted - were adjusting the equipment. They all smiled, said hello, and looked Kim and I up and down as we entered. We politely said hello to everyone.

Clara directed us to a dressing room to the side. A hairstylist named Virginia was doing the hair and applying makeup to two beautiful girls.

"Melany!" shouted one - and I immediately recognized the sexy youngster Ginger. She jumped up and gave me a hello hug.

"Well I guess if your boyfriend likes you stripping, he'll really like this," I said with a smile.

"He doesn't know about it," she said excitedly. "When Clara called me this morning, I first said no, but she thought it might be a hot surprise for my boyfriend. If he likes me as an exotic dancer, a porn actress should be even cooler," she said.

I introduced Ginger to Kim, and also met Angel, who I recognized as one of the regular dancers at the bar. Angel was gorgeous - a brunette with huge, beautiful boobs - about as large as mine. She told me she had done two videos before with Clara, making her the veteran of the group. She confirmed that the experience was great fun.

Between the four of us, I could tell this video was going to be quite the boobfest, because Ginger and Kim, though not as big as me and Angel, were also quite well endowed.

While we were having our hair and makeup done, Clara came back in and passed a few joints around, encouraging us to smoke them. "I like my girls to be relaxed when we film," she said.

As we puffed and passed the marijuana joints around, she outlined the plot of the night's filming.

"This story is about two couples who are neighbords, and their friends," she said.

"We start with Melany and Ginger," she said. Ginger grinned and blew me a kiss.

"Ginger is a married woman, and Melany is her secret lover. You two make love for a while, and I'll direct you offstage. After I'm satisfied with what we've shot, Ginger's husband - John - will arrive and, after Ginger explains, will join in."

"The second act includes Kim and Angel. Very similar, except Kim is having sex with Angel's husband, Bob. Angel walks in on them, and again, after some explaining, joins in."

Kim and Angel smiled at one another. I could tell they were getting excited.

"The final scene, which we might not get to tonight, involves all of the girls meeting and all four of you having an all-girl orgy. After a bit, the men find you and join in."

"And that's it, folks, What do you think?"

All four of us burst into applause, and Clara smiled. "I'm thrilled. Now let's begin."

I walked into the "apartment" through the door on the side wall. I saw Ginger sitting on the sofa, a magazine in her lap.

I was wearing a tiny outfit - a skirt and blouse that barely held in my assets. Ginger was similarly garbed. I smiled and started reading from the cue cards.

"Well hello there Jenny," I said. "Do you mind if I come in?"

"No Rachel," she said some woodenly, but with a big smile, also reading from the cue cards. "Why don't you sit down next to me?"

I almost giggled as I sat next to Ginger on the sofa. I could see the cameras trained on us, but tried to ignore them. There were a total of about 6 technicians, all guys, watching from offstage, in addition to Clara.

We read the scripted banter, which involved Ginger complaining that her husband wasn't giving her enough sex.

"Well you don't need your husband around for sex, you know - just a good neighbor," I said, again suppressing a giggle.

That was my cue - I pulled Ginger close and gave her a long, wet kiss. God her body felt good.

She moaned softly as we began to french kiss, slurping our tongues in and out of one another 's mouth. I could hear the cameras whirring as they caught it all on film.

It added to the turn-on knowing that this was Ginger's first time with another woman - and it was all being preserved on tape.

I unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her as we kissed. She blushed slightly as her beautiful breasts slipped into view.

"Oh my, Jenny, you have gorgeous tits," I said sexily, and began to caress them. "I can't believe your husband Ray isn't here fucking you all the time."

She just moaned softly. I could tell she still couldn't quite believe what she had gotten into - having sex with another woman, in front of a roomful of people, with several cameras recording all the action.

Hell, I could barely believe it myself! I had watched quite a few sex videos in my day, but never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be starring in one, especially not as an actress!

"I think its time to check out these beauties of yours," youthful Ginger purred, getting into the spirit of things. She unzipped my tight blouse and my tits practically popped out.

I could hear several of the tech guys moan in appreciation as my 38DD's slipped into view.

Ginger kissed and lapped at them for a bit, me caressing her lush golden hair. It was her first time devouring another woman's breasts, and I could tell she was enjoying her self. She was doing quite well, too: my tits were so sensitive, she almost brougth me to an orgasm.

"Oh Rachel," she murmured. "You are so sexy."

I pulled her up and we again french-kissed, this time rubbing our mounds of titflesh together. The feeling was delicious, and we were both breathing heavily as our pleasure escalated.

I slowly kissed my way down her beautiful body, and pulled her skirt and panties off. She sighed, now completely nude in front of our small audience.

With the cameras zooming in for a close shot, I spread Ginger's legs and began to gently kiss and lap at the tender folds of her teen-age pussy.

She moaned like a kitty in heat as I expertly ran my tongue over her wet pussy.

"Ohhh my god, lover," she murmured. "I had no idea it would be so good..."

I ran one hand up and caressed her right breast as I lapped away at her sweet pussy. I saw one cameraman had moved his camera right up to Ginger's face, recording her expression of pleasure and lust. Another was zooming in on my face as I lapped at her sweet cunt.

With a few minutes, Ginger exploded, a very-real orgasm that drenched my face with her sweet juices.

"Ooooohhhh fuck yessssss!" she cried out as her body rocked. I crawled up and gave her long, deep kisses.

"That was incredible," she moaned.

"I bet your husband doesn't give you enough of that," I said smiling.

"My husband?" she said quizzicly, then suddenly remembered she was in the middle of a porn video shoot! "Oh yeah," she giggled. "John doesn't do that nearly enough."

I could see Clara motioning from her director's chair.

"I think it's your turn," Ginger purred, and kissed her way between my legs. "I wouldn't be a good neighbor if I didn't return the favor."

I gasped as she spread my legs and began to lap at my own moist cunt.

For a beginner, Ginger seemed quite talented. She hesitated initially, but once she had my warm juices on her tongue, she began to really get into it.

I was moaning with pleasure, caressing my own breasts, when the "door" opened and in walked Vince, the handsome black bouncer from the previous night. I had no idea he was going to be our co-star.

"Honey, what's going on here," Vince asked, setting down a prop briefcase.

"Oh honey, Melany here stopped by and things just started happening," Ginger said, still caressing my pussy. "I hope you don't mind - you've been so busy with work lately that I've just gotten so horny."

"I don't mind at all sweetie -- as long as you two girls let me be a part of it," he said with a big smile.

"I think that's a great idea," I piped up.

"Wonderful," Ginger purred, then resumed lapping at my pussy.

Vince watched for a moment, then began pulling off his clothes. He was nude within moments, and I gasped when I saw his cock.

It was huge - even larger than Alan's, which is the biggest I had experienced at that point.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.