Aztec Secrets - Cover

Aztec Secrets

Copyright© 1999 by Alyssa Renoir

Chapter 2: The Feather Rings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Feather Rings - Two guys discover an ancient set of rings that has a magical affect on their sex lives - Sequel to Aztec Earrings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Transformation  

After returning home to the large, comfortable house we had rented together, we waited several days before trying on another set of rings.

For one reason, we were having a great time as Amber and Tina, having sex almost nonstop. We found that we were spending most of our time in these female bodies.

It's not that we didn't like being men - we both did, very much. But the amazing, incredible sensations these bodies were giving us, well we just didn't have much pushing us to spend time in our guy's bodies, which we had been living in for more than 30 years!

Both of us had taken leaves of absence from our jobs, deciding to live off of our ample inheritances for a while. It would be impossible to concentrate on work while being so diverted by this amazing sexual adventure we were undertaking!

So a week after we had returned from the island, we slipped off the Sun Rings and reverted back to Ron and Mike.

"Hey there good buddy," Ron said, looking somewhat embarassed. I realized that we were both nude - as girls, it didn't bother us to roam the house without any clothes on.

But as guys, our macho instincts almost instantly returned, and we felt weird both being nude in the same room. We both threw on robes.

Ron and I returned the Sun Rings to the silver box, and then took out the next pair - carved with feathers.

I examined the golden ring closely. The carving was so elaborate, it was incredible to think that a primitive culture had done it hundreds of years ago.

Primitive culture! What was I thinking? This tribe had obviously found some sort of paradise... not to mention this magical control over their physical bodies...

"Ok Ron, are you ready?" I asked.

He nodded yes.

"One... two... three!" I counted.

Then I slipped on the Feather Ring.

The now-familiar warm feeling raced through my body. My head began swimming, and I felt an intense yet very pleasant tingling all over.

I felt myself swooning, very dizzy, about to pass out... I tumbled onto the floor...

When my head cleared, I found myself lying on the floor, panting. I felt completely enveloped in the robe, which suddenly seemed huge.

I sat up, my body feeling very light. I looked down and saw my arms - small and thin, my skin very fair (much different than the deep tan Amber had).

I felt a familiar weight on my chest... moving a hand down, I felt two very ample breasts. They felt just a slight bit smaller than Amber's.

Then I looked over, and my eyes widened when I saw an incredibly gorgeous redhead sitting in a daze on the other side of the room. She was also enveloped in a robe that seemed much too big for her.

She blinked her big, expressive green eyes, and reached her hand up to feel her long, straight golden red hair, which cascaded down just below her shoulders.

Then I saw she was staring at me, her mouth opening.

"Oh my god," she said, in a high-pitched, extremely feminine voice. "You... you're beautiful!"

I was only able to utter, in a girlish voice, "My god, you're the beautiful one... "

I stood up to walk over to the mirror. What I saw amazed me.

I was looking at an extremely petite, fair-skinned girl with long, curly golden red hair that spilled over her shoulders. I also had deep green eyes in a beautiful face.

But what was even more amazing to me was my height - I was 5'1 at the most. And quite petite - even with my breasts, which felt huge for this body, I doubt I weighed 95 pounds! That's why the robe seemed so huge on me!

Ron walked over to me, and stared at the girl he had become with just as much surprise.

Both Ron and I are big, tall guys - I am about 6'2, he's about 6'4, and we're both fairly muscular and in good shape.

In these tiny, petite women's bodies, the entire world seemed huge!

I let the robe fall completely off my body. Indeed, while not quite as large as Amber's D-cup breasts, the beautiful tits on this body were big, firm and supple. My tiny size made them appear huge.

My pussy was closely trimmed, and matched my hair.

I looked over at the girl Ron had transformed into. She was about an inch taller than me, and had a different, though equally pretty, face. Her hair was long and straight and a slightly darker red; mine was shorter but very curly and a bit lighter. She also was very busty.

Both of us seemed quite young - 21, 22 at the oldest. And we looked similar enough that we could have been mistaken for sisters.

I smiled at her. Then, almost without thinking it, I knew my name and introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Alyssa," I said in a high-pitched, girlish voice. I giggled as soon as the words came out.

She smile and giggled herself. "I'm Jackie," she said without hesitation. "Nice to meet you."

I gave her a soft, hello kiss...

"I'm looking forward to getting to know you - and myself - quite well," I murmured...

We spent several weeks exploring these new bodies. While both women, being Alyssa was different in many ways than experiencing life as Amber. For one thing, the world seemed huge, in this tiny body! I also found myself to be much weaker, and tasks like getting something from a top shelf was suddenly impossible.

Ron was able to use a friend of his who worked in the driver's license bureau to make phony Ids for Alyssa and Jackie. I'm not sure how he did it, but we ended up identification to avoid any unpleasant situations. It would be hard to explain showing Mike's driver's license if pulled over while driving.

We also did quite a bit of shopping. Many of our women's clothes, which we had bought as Amber and Tina, didn't fit Alyssa and Jackie's smaller frames. Its funny, as guys we both avoided the malls like the plague. In these new bodies, some sort of feminine outlook completely took over and we shopped for hours. I also enjoyed the attention we got from men when we were out in public - and I could tell Jackie did too.

Then we decided it was time for a night out. We dressed sexy to the max, short skirts with hemlines that showed our sexy legs, form-fitting tops that showed off our ample cleavage and sexy little jackets.

We went to a classy bar called Dominique which we occasionally frequented as Ron and Mike. It wasn't exactly a meat market, but it was a good place to meet classy, sophisticated women.

I felt every guy's eye on us as we entered and sat down at a table. Two strikingly sexy young women who look so similar... even in a bar that had no shortage of attractive women, we stood out.

I also noticed many of the women checking us out, sizing us up. Women are so competitive, I thought to myself.

A smiling young young waiter approached our table to take our drink orders. He openly ogled our bodies as we each ordered a glass of wine. He was a good-looking guy, about 18 or so.

I found myself ogling him too... he was obviously in great shape, with a handsome face. I smiled sexily at him.

"So have you worked here long?" I asked flirtatiously. "We're new in town."

"Um, not too long," he said, trying to concentrate as he attempted to talk to my face instead of my chest. "But I like it a lot - you get to meet a lot of great people."

Jackie smiled also. "Yes, you sure do," she said. "I know we just have. What's your name?"

"Trevor," he stammered.

"I'm Jackie," she said, smiling sexily. "And this is Alyssa."

"Well it's great to meet you," he said. "Are you two sisters by any chance?"

"No," Jackie replied, then she smiled and playfully rubbed my shoulder. "We're just very close friends."

Trevor's eyes widened, then he muttered something about getting our drinks and hurried away.

I burst out giggling. "I think you made him cream his pants," I said.

"I would have loved that," Jackie said with a devilish smile. "He had a nice body."

I was thinking the same thing. And after two weeks of wonderful lesbian sex with Jackie, began to realize that this sexy woman's body was craving something a little more traditional...

"Oh my god, Alyssa, look who is checking us out over there!" Jackie gasped.

I glanced over quickly, and spotted Alan, a friend of ours - or, a friend of Ron and Mike's, to be exact. He smiled then casually looked away when I looked at him

Alan was about 35, tall, with a nice body, a very handsome face and attractive dark hair. As his male friend I had never noticed these qualities, but as Alyssa they were very apparent.

He was married, and in fact his wife was about six months pregnant. But that didn't seem to slow him down - he bragged constantly about his sexual conquests.

Occasionally, Ron and I would get together with Alan and a few other guys to play poker. At these gatherings, after a few drinks, he talked incessently about his exploits.

To listen to him, he was some kind of sex magnet for horny women. He'd even boasted of having sex with more than one woman at a time - something most men fantasized of, but few every actually experienced.

Alan also made no secrets about the size of his cock. When discussing his alleged adventures, he almost always mentioned how surprised, and delighted, women were when they saw his prick, which he claimed was enormous.

As his male buddies, but Ron and I laughed along with him but suspected much of it was bullshit. He certainly got around - I personally had seen him pick up beautiful women at bars like this one - but the threesomes and huge cock stories sounded more like missives to Penthouse Letters than reality.

"Well Alyssa, maybe tonight's our chance to find out of all of Alan's stories are true," Jackie said with a mischievous smile.

I grinned back. Alan wouldn't be here, by himself, obviously on the make, unless his wife Kristie was out of town.

"I think you've got something there, Jackie darling," I replied.

A moment later our sexy young waiter Trevor returned with our drinks.

"A glass of merlot for each of the ladies," he said, setting our drinks on the table. "The drinks are courtesy of the gentleman at the bar," he said, and pointed at Alan.

Alan smiled and gave us a quick wave when we looked at him. I gave him a big, sexy smile and waved back.

"Would you like anything else?" Trevor asked, his eyes running hungrily over our bodies.

"No hon, we're fine right now," I said. He walked away, almost begging us to get his attention if we needed anything at all... "Anything," he stressed. I blew him a kiss, and he immediately flushed and walked back to the bar.

We sipped our wine, and a few minutes later Alan was standing by our table.

"How are you two ladies doing this evening?" he said, flashing a bright smile.

"Wonderful," Jackie said, smiling back.

"Thanks for the drinks," I said, also giving him a sexy smile.

"My pleasure," he replied. "One of my pleasures in life is doing nice things for beautiful women."

He asked if he could join us, which we readily agreed to. As he sat down, I could tell he was trying not to stare at our bodies... and not really succeeding.

"I'm Alan," he said.

"I'm Alyssa," I said.

"My name is Jackie," she said, "it's really nice to meet you, Alan."

"So I've never seen either of you here, are you new in town?" he asked.

"Not really," I said. "We just don't go to bars that often."

"That's a shame," Alan said. "Having two ladies as gorgeous as you really adds a lot of class to a place like this."

The three of us continued talking and getting to know one another as Alan kept buying us drinks. We told him that we were both in college, and that we had been close friends for several years.

At one point he asked why we weren't here with our boyfriends.

"Well I broke up with my boyfriend recently," Jackie piped up. "And Alyssa here, well her boyfriend is out of town, and she's in the mood to play."

"Jackie!" I said, then found myself giggling.

"Oh," Alan said with a knowing smile. "You guy is out of town and so you thought it would be fun to dress up so sexy and torture poor old men like me," he said.

I tried to protest, but he stopped me. "You don't have anything to feel bad about - there's nothing wrong with a little innocent flirting and playing, " he said, smiling. "For example, my wife is out of town too... that's why I can get away with being in a bar like this so late, buying drinks for two sexy young girls like yourselves."

I just grinned back. "Well I'm glad you understand," I said.

We kept drinking, and talking and laughing. After a while he stopped being discreet about checking us out, his eyes frequently falling to our ample breasts and sexy legs.

I found that I was also doing my share of ogling, checking out Alan's muscular body and his handsome face. The more wine I drank, the more buzzed I got, and the more I - in this amazing, tiny female body - wanted Mike's old buddy Alan. I was beginning to understand why he was successful in scoring with women, he was really quite charming in a way I had never seen as his friend. He was also very attractive, and I could tell he was quite muscular.

The conversation inevitably turned to sex.

At one point, I smiled and said "You know, most men brag that they have huge cocks and all of this wild sexual experience. But then when you get them in bed you discover that the only huge things are exaggerations."

Alan replied, "Yes, you're right actually. My feeling is that men should only brag about something that's real. I never exaggerate anything," he said.

He continued, "Just as bad are girls that lead you on, make you think they want to try all of these wild things, but then turn out to be completely frigid."

Jackie and I agreed with him that such girls are bitches!

Before we knew it, the bar was closing. After paying the bill, Alan noted that Jackie and I were in no condition to drive home.

"Can I give you girls a ride home?" he asked with a smile.

"That would be great," Jackie said. "You're such a sweetheart."

"Actually, if you want, maybe we could back to my place and have a few more drinks," he said. "It isn't that late."

I was a little surprised by this, him being married and all, but before I could say anything Jackie piped up "Sure Alan, I think that would be great! Are you game, Alyssa?"

"Um yeah sure, that would be lots of fun," I said and gave him a big, sexy smile.

"Wonderful!" he said, and stood up. "Let me walk you to my car."

Then he went out of his way to put his arms around both of us and walk out of Dominique, making sure everyone still there saw him leaving with two beautiful sexy redheads.

I spotted Trevor the waiter watching. I could tell he was wondering how the hell Alan had picked up two girls, especially girls that looked like us. If only he knew, I thought...

Within five minutes, we were at his house. I had been there before a few times, having dinner with Alan and Kristie.

It was almost surreal, walking in again - this time as a woman Alan wanted as a sexual conquest. It was even stranger having Ron, also now a sexy young woman, with us.

Alan got us all more drinks, then the three of us sat down on his sofa - me and Jackie on either side of him. As we talked, I saw that Jackie had placed her hand on his leg and began slowly rubbing it. I smiled and did the same, and within a few seconds could see a visible bulge forming in his slacks.

Alan kept playing it cool - smiling a lot, obviously enjoying the attention but not freaking out.

"I can see you girls really do want to play," he said cooly. Then he turned to me and pulled me close, giving me a long kiss.

I practically melted in his strong arms. I hadn't been kissed by a guy since the last time Ron had fucked Amber... and that was weeks ago. My pussy, which had been tingling all night, immediately began to moisten.

Then he turned and gave Jackie and equally hot kiss. Seeing him kiss the sexy, petite redhead deeply only made me hotter.

Then Alan turned to me and we again kissed, this time slipping his tongue between my lips and probing my mouth. The whole situation was incredible - for years I had heard Alan bragging about fooling around with two girls, and suddenly I was witnessing one for myself, and even participating in it as one of the women!

While he and Jackie tongue-kissed, I quickly unbuttoned my top and slipped it off... then removed my bra. When Alan and Jackie finally broke off their kiss and he turned back to me, his eyes popped open. He was staring at my large, firm breasts, my nipples firmly erect.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.