Aztec Secrets - Cover

Aztec Secrets

Copyright© 1999 by Alyssa Renoir

Chapter 1: The story so far

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The story so far - Two guys discover an ancient set of rings that has a magical affect on their sex lives - Sequel to Aztec Earrings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Transformation  

Two months ago, my life changed in an amazing way. My best friend Ron and I were exploring an isolated island off the Florida coast, an island rumored to once have been inhabited by an Aztec tribe ruled by the tribe's women. After being driven from their native Mexico, this legendary tribe found its way to the island and worshipped a Sun Goddess in almost complete isolation for hundreds of years. According to legend, they were wiped out by a massive hurricane a few years before Columbus discovered the new world.

While on the island, after being guided by a dream of a beautiful woman, I discovered a cave full of ancient carvings depicting the life of the tribe. Inside the cave, I found a silver box with an ornate pair of earrings. When I left the cave, there was a rockslide that covered the entrace with tons of rock.

But the real surprise came that night, when for some reason I tried on the earrings after Ron was sleeping. I underwent an amazing transformation into a beautiful, dark-haired woman. This new body of mine was fabulous: About 5'2, lithe but very curvy with large, full, firm breasts measuring 34D, a beautiful face with big, brown eyes, deeply tanned skin and long, luscious dark hair. Although I am 34, this body looked and felt about 22.

When I removed the earrings, I instantly changed back to my male body.

This woman's body had a very high sex drive. While in that condition, I was in a tremendous state of desire. Although I never had any sexual thoughts toward men, when in the womanly state I desired men and women, dreamed of all manner of wild, sexual experiences.

When I removed the earrings and reverted to my male self, any desire for men vanished. It seemed that when transformed into this sexy young girl, the body's desires took me over completely.

When we left the island and arrived in the small Florida town before catching our plane, I seduced Ron while in my woman's body - I told him my name was "Amber." The sex was incredible. I found myself having orgasms of a kind I never thought possible.

But the next morning, the worst thing happened - Ron accidently knocked an earring off, and I transformed back into my male self right in front of him.

Ron was shocked, to say the least. But I explained the magical find, and convinced him to try them on. Against his better judgment, he did - and immediately transformed into a beautiful woman, different than the one I had become, but equally beautiful and sexy.

This woman Ron became - which he later called "Tina" - was about an inch taller than Amber, but still petite, about 5'3". She also was very large busted, a 34D cup as well, and like Amber had luscious dark long hair, but a bit shorter - to her shoulders instead of halfway down her back.

Tina was also equally as horny as the young girl I had transformed into. We soon were having sex, and Tina had amazing orgasms. I fucked her in all conceivable positions for hours.

Neither of us wanted to give up the amazing experience of transforming into a fabulously beautiful and sexy girl, so we moved in together when we returned to the city where we lived. We alternated using the earrings. It was as if we were two couples - half the time it was Ron and Amber, half the time Mike and Tina. Fortunately, both of us had received large inheritances in recent years and didn't have to worry too much about work - We just cut working hours in half.

We spent so much time together, exploring these new bodies, that we almost never saw family or friends. Fortunately neither of us had a wife or girlfriend at the time - Ron was divorced, and I had broken up with my steady about a six months previous.

But within a few months, despite the amazing sex, our curiosity consumed us and we wanted - no, almost felt compelled - to return to the island.

Return to paradise

The chartered boat dropped us off on the shore of the lush, but deserted island. We had five days to try to get back into the cave, before the boat would return.

We were loaded down with excavation equipment.

Both of us were in our male selves. It was strange - for the last two months, one of us had been female at all times. We didn't even bring the earrings - Ron figured there was no reason to risk losing them.

After establishing camp, we hiked up to the cave site, carrying shovels, small explosives, and other tools we hoped would get us back into the cave.

We weren't sure what we hoped to find. But we hoped we would find some insight into the amazing powers of this artifact we had discovered.

I also, perhaps unrealistically, wondered if there were other magical items left behind by this mysterious tribe of beautiful Aztec women.

But after a full day of work, we were no closer to the cave than when we started. Each explosion we set off, hoping to clear the mouth, only brought more rocks sliding down. The digging equipment was usless - the rocks covering the cave weighed tons.

Each day was equally frustrating. I began to fear that, while we had unearthed one amazing, wonderful Aztec secret, the rest were lost to us.

The final night we wearily went to sleep under the starts, not saying much. The next afternoon, the boat would come and we would have to leave.

But after dozing off...

I looked in front of me, and a beautiful girl was standing over me. It was the same one I had dreamed of when we were last at the island! She was clad only in scanty animal skins, which showed off her buxom figure, and her strong, lithe limbs.

"I'm glad you joined us," she said, smiling. "By becoming one of us, you are learning the power of our tribe's women."

I was unable to speak, overcome by her beauty.

"There is more for you to learn," she said. "Much more."

She beckoned me to follow her. She led me through the woods, but away from the site of the cave. This time we arrived in a different area, on the other side of the island's small mountain.

She pointed. Deep in the underbrush, I saw it - the entrance to another cave!

She smiled and said nothing...

Then I awoke with a start!

The new cave

The next morning I excitely told Ron of the dream.

"Well let's get up there," he said. "We only have a few hours before the boat arrives."

He had the same thoughts as I did - what could be there?

After the short hike, we arrived at the site the Aztec woman had shown me. Sure enough, as we pushed through the brush, we found it.

Ron looked at me. "You first, or me?" he asked.

"I had the dream, I think that means I get the honors," I said.

"Go for it, buddy."

A flashlight in front of me, I pushed my way into the small entrance. When I looked around, I gasped.

This cave was much large, and more ornate than the previous one. The walls were covered with carvings, depicting the life of the island's tribe. It showed scantily clad, beautifully buxom women running the island's affairs, their men lovingly and happily taking a subordinate role.

Many of the carvings showed elaborate sex - some traditional man/woman sex, lesbian sex, and all combinations of threesomes, foursomes and even large orgies. Obviously sex was a large part of the daily lifestyle of these people, and no inhibitions seemed to exist!

But what was really breathtaking was a large, golden alter at the end of the cave. It was apparently to the Sun Goddess these people worshiped. It was a large gold woman, seated on a throne, nude, her hair flowing like the fires of the sun. She had a wise, knowing yet sexy smile.

"Holy shit!" Ron said. He had climbed into the cave behind me. We spent almost an hour looking in awe at the cave paintings and the ornate altar.

It was only then that I saw the silver box.

It was at the foot of the alter, covered in carvings similar to those on the wall.

"Check this out," I said, picking it up.

Ron shined his light onto the box. I slowly opened it...

Inside were 10 silver rings, each lined up in two rows of five. All of the rings were ornately carved with different symbols.

"Let's get back to camp," I said. Ron readily agreed.

The Aztec rings

Back at the camp, we realized we didn't have time to examine the rings in great detail. We were also not prepared to put one on, until we had plenty of time and were in no danger of being caught by a boat captain!

The trip back to Florida's coast seemed to take forever. But many hours later, we were on shore and had checked into a hotel in the small coastal town.

We took turns showering and changing out of our grimy clothes. Finally, we sat down and opened the silver box.

The rings glistened. We looked at them closely, not quite ready to touch them.

"Look Ron, they seem to be pairs of two, they all have different symbols... ten rings with five different symbols," I said.

"It's almost as if they are meant to be for two people," he said, looking at me.

"Wow," I said. "The woman in the dream must really have been speaking to me... and she knew you were with me."

After closer inspection, we saw that the two rings on the left both had the same symbols as the earrings that first pulled us into this adventure - a brilliant sun.

"Do you think... ?" he said.

"I think we should try these first," I said. "They seem the most familiar."

We each took one of the Sun rings from the box.

They seemed warm to the touch. My hand tingled as I held it.

"You ready, buddy?" Ron asked. I nodded.

"On three," I said. "One... two... three!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.