Aztec Earrings - Cover

Aztec Earrings

Copyright© 1999 by K. Moore

Chapter 11: A Virgin No More!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Virgin No More! - Two men go on a trip to an isolated island and they come back with a most interesting artifact. A pair of earings that has magical power.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Transformation  

As we walked up the stairs of the motel, I was never more acutely aware of just how much differently this magical body of mine was from my normal male one. It seemed that, along with the view of the world from 5"2 instead of 6"1, my senses were heightened. Things looked and smelled more interesting, and sensations themselves were certainly incredibly different. I gazed at the man gently holding my tiny hand and saw, not my buddy of 10 years, but a lover-to-be... someone I wanted to hold me protectively, whisper sensual secrets in my dainty ear, and caress me with his hands, mouth, and, I realized with a gasp, even his penis! As we climbed the last step, the feminine feeling of my breasts bouncing sexily and the cool breeze on my silky bare legs added further justification to the decision I had made to see just how far I could go in my new form. As we approached the door of his room, I saw him take a quick glance at the door to my own room. I had purposely left the TV on to create the illusion that I was still inside it, and I hoped that this would make Ron think that I was fine and everything normal. If he only knew that the man he thought was inside that room was actually right beside him with the heat of anticipation coming off "her"

body in excited waves! I held his cooler for him as he smiled at me and went to unlock his door. My new eyes were fascinated by him! The quick, cute look of concentration as he put the keycard into the lock, the brief bunching of his biceps as he forced the stubborn door open, and the sexy smile he gave me as gestured for me to go inside... He was beautiful!

Still smiling at me, he took the "Do Not Disturb" sign from the back of the door and placed it outside on the handle. Knowing Ron to be a bit of a slow starter, I immediately took the initiative as the door was closing. I reached around his bare back and pressed my body up against his. With my lips only millimeters away from his, I whispered, "That sign doesn't work...

You've already got me more than a little disturbed, mister..." He smiled and kissed me deeply. I was still amazed at how much I enjoyed being kissed by a man... none of the lingering hetero-male thoughts about acting gay seemed to be around to stop me. He broke the kiss and looked me up and down lustfully. "If I 'disturb' you half as much you 'disturb' me, then I think we're about to have one hell of a time!" he said as his eyes practically burned holes in my bikini. "Why, sir!" I said with a hand on my forehead in mock outrage, "I do believe that's a proposition!" "You better believe it sister!" he said in a humorous tone, his hand twiddling an invisible cigar and his eyebrows going up and down Groucho-style. Then, the humor was gone... He pulled me to him forcefully and we began to kiss in earnest again.

My hand strayed over his shoulders and arms, gleefully feeling the strength of his muscles, my breasts molding into his hairy chest as he pressed me against him with urgency. The kiss began to get more and more passionate, our tongues intertwining and our breath coming out in hot staccato gasps. I felt his hand move over my silky back to my curvy hips, coming to rest on my full bottom. My hands moved in tandem with his until we found ourselves in a wonderful liplock, our pelvises being pushed and ground into each other's with help from our hands and arms. I felt myself getting wet between my legs as Ron squeezed my dainty bottom cheeks with enthusiasm... It felt hot, moist and deliciously nasty! I knew that in only moments we would be making love standing up if I didn't do something about it!

Reluctantly, I pulled away from him, wanting my first time to be slow and perfect. He tried to kiss me again, wanting to continue as before, but I put a small finger to his lips and said, "Wait a minute, lover. I want to wash the chlorine off me from the pool first. Give me five minutes in the shower and then you can join me if you like!" I gave him a quick peck on the lips and walked toward to the bathroom. As I entered the shower alcove, I turned back to find him watching me walk away. I feigned indignation with a look, then reached around my back with my fingers on the knot of my bikini bra. "You won't forget about me while I'm gone, will you?" I cooed sexily.

"No ma'am!" was his instant reply. "In case you do, here's a little something to remember me by," I said and undid the knot of my bra, letting it fall to the floor. The look on his face as my beautiful breasts were laid bare was adorable! I heard him gasp an almost inaudible, "Ohhh" as I revealed myself to him. I shook them coquettishly at him, blew him a kiss, then turned into the shower room.

As I turned on the water, I thought quickly about why I was doing it this way... I didn't really need a shower now, but I probably would have in about twenty minutes! I realized that the last vestiges of my male thoughts had provided me with a brief escape from the impending sex play of the other room. Now alone with the warm water flowing over my naked female body, I let them come to the front. They said to me, "You are a man! You're not supposed to react this way to another man!" I looked down at my flat smooth belly, the curve of my womanly hips, and the perfect roundness of my breasts. I remembered Ron's sweet caresses and the urgency of his kisses and immediately watched my nipples get extremely hard. I grasped them both with my hands, loving the sensual feeling. I pushed the male thoughts down with hardly any effort..."Look at this body," I said silently to myself.

"This is NOT the body of a man! This is the body of a very horny young lady with a very willing an able young man in the next room! I know from experience that he's a nice guy, and if I've been given the power to change sexes whenever I want, I might as well see what it's like from the other side with a guy I know is terrific! Case closed!" I soaped my body quickly and rinsed out my long black hair. As I was doing this, my hand brushed against one of my earrings. It dangled loosely but remained clipped to my lobe. A sudden sense of panic came over me... What if one of my earrings came off in the throes of passion??? What a nightmare that would be! I tugged on them experimentally, trying to gauge just how much pressure would be necessary to pull them off. They were pretty secure, I thought... I'd just have to be a little careful.

Just as I was finally convincing myself that I had little to worry about, I heard the door to the shower room open. I felt my heart flutter in my small chest as the curtain opened to reveal Ron, naked and erect. I smiled at him and moved aside so he could come in with me. He immediately took me in his arms and turned me so that the spray covered both of us. "Your five minutes are up, lady," he said with a leer. "Looks like that's not the only thing that's up," I said with a smile as my tiny hand reached down to grasp his hard penis. "Can't help that, ma'am," he said with a laugh. "You're more responsible for that than I am!" We both exploded into giggles that turned to passion as his mouth found mine again. With my hand still around his penis, it occurred to me that this was the first time I had ever held a man's cock besides my own. I found it to be very, very different. As my hand began to move up and down its length, I could feel the rough ridges and the bulging veins inside it. The fact that I was indeed responsible for the hardness of this mysterious organ made me want it inside me even more. I felt Ron tremble a little as I stroked him a little faster. I felt him turn me in his arms so that my back was to his front. Not wanting to let go of him so soon, I reached around my back with my left hand and grasped his cock again. His hands, around my flat belly at first, began to move upward to my breasts. He cupped them both and began to roll my hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger. My new body immediately came to life. I heard myself utter a very female moan and felt my back arch against his chest. My right arm shot up to grasp him behind his head, forcing it down against my neck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.