Woman Police Constable James Captured - Cover

Woman Police Constable James Captured

Copyright© 1999 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A female police officer disturbs some theives while on patrol and is seized as their toy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Enema   Violence  

She was led back to the room with the bedsprings. They had been busy. The bed springs were now as a bed again. On legs, but cut off so the bed was as if for a midget.

She was dragged over and forced down on her knees before it. It was just below waist height. They pushed her face down on it, One went underneath and she winced as each bound breast was drawn through it's own hole. To hang as fat ballooned udders beneath the bed. Her head hung over the opposite end. Then her legs were strapped together with a thick leather strap, which bit into the muscles of her mid thighs. This was then clipped to the bed frame. With her thighs like this her belly on the edge of the bed frame, the dildo up her cunt felt enormous and uncomfortable. She hung her head exhausted.

They left her like that. Slowly she drifted to sleep.

She woke with a start her breasts were aching and her nipples sore, she realised it was because someone was suckling her dangling breasts. She pushed her head forward to see past the frame.

Purple and Green were laid under the bed frame they're hands gripping her large swollen trapped breasts both were sucking and biting on her engorged teats. The bed springs pressed into her tits at their base squeezing them and forcing them into even more ballooned emphasis. Her aureole were thick and rouge red, her breasts covered in marks and small finger bruises. She watched mesmerised as they're teeth and lips worked on each fat nipple making her groan and wince as they alternately sucked then bit her poor trapped tits.

She was still bound to the bed frame, she pulled on her wrists more out of frustration than anything else. She saw them both clamp their hungry mouths around her swollen teats, their cheeks draw in as they sucked hard. She heard herself groan as her cunt reacted squeezing the thick hard dildo that rested deep in her cunt.

"Hey Piggy's awake! Guess what you've got for breakfast piggy!" they all laughed. She was thirsty her mouth still tasted foul from all the semen she'd been forced to swallow. Her mouth was still ring gagged, saliva dribbled from her open mouth adding to the pool on the floor below.

Her head jerked up as she felt fingers dig into her defenceless bottom, dragging her fat cheeks open. She tried to move her bound legs causing her thigh muscles to bulge around the thick belt that held them tight. In desperation she tried to clench her ass muscles.

Blue giggled as he felt her strong buttocks twitch and strain, trying to close her cleft as he slowly forced it open again.

"Oh no you don't Piggy! It's butt fuck for breakfast, you're favourite!" She cringed as she felt the thick head of his cock slide up and down her spread cleft.

Blue looked down enjoying watching. He bent his cock to her abused ass hole and crammed it in. She shuddered and arched her back as he slid it in. It went in far easier now. He lifted himself up to hunch over her. He grabbed her bare shoulders and forced deeper. Her butt twitched and her hips jerked as it sank home. His balls resting against the base of the dildo spearing her cunt.

He put his knees on either side of her hips, resting them against the bed frame as he started to shaft in and out of her sloppy ass. He began grudge fucking the poor WPC's ass laughing at her distressed muffled pleas as he took out his morning lust on her.

Sally's belly was aching and tightening with each deep thrust his cock riding over the back of her dildo filled cunt. Her cervix trapped between it's end and his gut wrenching hard thrusts. She tried to throw her hips forward to ease the awful pain. The bed frame stopped her going anywhere.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.