Queen's Regulations - Cover

Queen's Regulations

Copyright© 1999 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It is illegal to have homosexuals in the Military Police. Lesbians are forced to do a lot to save their jobs, if that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   DomSub   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

In the British forces homosexuality of either sex is not tolerated and as such has been dealt with and used by the military police even in the present day to achieve their own goals or even to have some fun at others expense.

The tri-service Netball squad had just finished their tour and the all female members had returned to their perspective units. The officer in command Flt Lt Sue Miles (a nursing sister in the P.A.R.A.F.N.) had just returned to her flat unaware that her antics with Sgt Joan Smith and Private Sarah Todd of the Staffordshire regiment, had been noticed by a Wren who had only heterosexual interests and bearing a grudge had reported her suspicions to the military police at her unit, they then passed it on to the Security Intelligence Branch at Rudloe Manor. it took four days for it to hit the case book of staff sergeants John peters and Dave Bishop.

They were detectives with the Armies Royal Military Police and were based at Rudloe Manor.

They acted fast arranging a pre-dawn raid on Flight Lieutenant Miles's flat. The next morning they took along a WRAC Cpl. RMP as chaperone. They were well versed in every aspect of their jobs and both had a well developed interest in female domination and humiliation.

Flt Lt Miles came to the door in her dressing gown. She blinked bemused at the torch lit I.D's that were shown and then let them in Sgt John Peters cautioned her, she remained cool and collected. While the others ransacked her flat, looking for any kind of evidence.

Sgt Peters finished cautioning her. He was balding and about 6 inches shorter than the female officer. Then came to the bit he loved.

"Under Queens regulations you are requested to dress in your No 1 uniform ma'm, without hat, do you understand?" she just glared at him defiantly. He escorted her to the bedroom. The Cpl. WRAC followed. In the bedroom the other Sgt was just sifting through her under wear draw.

"Oh there you are Ma'm just in time I've selected some under wear and stockings for you"

"You are kind Sergeant, now if you'll leave me to dress!"

"I'm sorry we can't do that Ma'm, Regulations I'm afraid"

She glanced at the WRAC Cpl. who nodded to confirm the truth in his remark.

Her face began to flush as she went to the bed and retrieved her No 1. dress uniform and shoes.

She reluctantly took her dressing gown off and accepted the offered underwear off the grinning Sgt Peters.

Flt Lt Miles was a big stocky girl, 5' 10" a brunette with green eyes and about a size 14, her breasts were large and stiff 38DD. her full hips wide and ample. Well muscled through hours of training and hockey her legs were deliciously strong. The WRAC Cpl. looked away as they closely watched the Officer roll on her black stockings, and attach them to her suspender belt.

They noticed she had a closely trimmed bush. she struggled to hide herself from their prying eyes, her face now a brilliant red as she pulled her pants up and fished for her bra.

Her backside was a wide firm alabaster expanse, Dave Bishop licked his lips appreciatively. She did up her bra and then pulled her uniform blue blouse on stretched taught across her large tits as she did the buttons up.

Then her black tie, she pulled her skirt up over her strong thighs, did her belt up and then donned her uniform jacket. By the time she pulled her shoes on and smoothed her tightly gripping skirt both her and the WRAC Cpl. were both a brilliant red.

Sgt Bishop handcuffed her picked up her hat and escorted her to the police van outside. Flt Lt. Miles stayed calm even though she knew that there was more than enough evidence in her flat to convict her of Lesbianism and strip her of her commission and throw her out of the service. She just didn't know who else had been caught.

At the barracks of the staffordshire regiment WRAC Sgt Joan Smith was sat in a similar van on her way to the prisoner holding cells at Rudloe. She was a large blonde, tears ran down her face as the two RMP'S on either side of her teased her about how she was going to find out what a cock felt like inside her, once she was there.

The Private Sarah Todd was a tall thin brunette with a model figure, she hadn't been in long and she was terrified and really naive. she sat in another van on the same route.

They arrived at different times and were put in different cells and left to soak. The two detectives meanwhile sifted through the evidence they had collected, before deciding who to interrogate first.

There were letters damning them all, but the Private had kept a diary were she had foolishly written all the blow by blow details. By the way they were written you could tell she used her notes to masturbate with. It had names, places, everything.

They decided to start with her, she was very fragile and within minutes John and Dave had reduced her to tears. She admitted to all the stuff in the diary and more. Dave cruelly deceived and cajoled her into describing how after a post match drink she had finger fucked the Flt Lt until she came. By this time they both had major hard-ons and the WRAC Cpl. was bright red with silent embarrassment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.