Spring Carnival - Cover

Spring Carnival

Copyright© 1999 by Charles Jeffries

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A senior at an engineering university looks to blow off a little steam during the last Spring Carnival before he graduates. (My first story published on SOL, back in 1999.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   School  

The three of us started walking back towards the dorm. Suddenly, a thought occured to me, and I snickered out loud.

"What's so funny?" asked Ann.

"No, wait," said April, "don't tell me. You're going to give me some story about how you never thought you'd be walking two beautiful women back to your dorm room, and how you're such a lucky guy, right?"

"No," I said, "although that's true. I was just thinking, how do you ask 'your place or mine' when there are three of you? 'Your place, your place, or mine' just doesn't have the same ring to it."

"Ha ha, smart ass. I believe this was my idea, so I should get to choose," said April.

Ann chimed in, "Besides, you did say you wanted us to tuck you in."

"Indeed I did."

I just shrugged. "I'll submit to the judgment of two beautiful women any day."

Ann laughed. April said, "You'd better be sure you mean that before you say it," and smiled.

"You shouldn't be one to talk about 'submitting', girlfriend," said Ann. "You wouldn't want to get on my bad side, now would you?"

"I don't know, your bad side can be an awful lot of fun," April replied.

"You haven't seen the half of my bad side yet."

I said "Oh, but I know I'd like to."

Ann laughed evilly. "And I know this little plaything would like to as well."

I think April shuddered at the word "plaything". For such an in-charge kind of person, it never really occured to me that she... naah.

"April, is there something you're not telling me?"

"Figure it out for yourself, George," chided Ann. "You already know that your girlfriend is a sex kitten, but you probably didn't know that she enjoys being overpowered too."

"Well, I admit I guessed when I stepped on the handcuffs in your room the other day."

"Have you ever done anything of that sort?"

"Nope. But the thought doesn't disturb me."

"Excellent. Then walk this way, I think we have some things to show you... "

"If I could walk that way, I'd be dating myself," I said, stealing a Groucho Marx line. Ann just shot me a dirty look and kept walking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.