Spring Carnival - Cover

Spring Carnival

Copyright© 1999 by Charles Jeffries

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A senior at an engineering university looks to blow off a little steam during the last Spring Carnival before he graduates. (My first story published on SOL, back in 1999.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   School  

I felt her hand brush the stockings on my thigh as she bent her head to one side and kissed me. My legs opened instinctively, and little bolts of electricity seemed to fly out from her hands through my skin. I felt very revealed, sitting there in that outfit in front of her, but very alive as well. I returned her kiss, and felt her lips become a little more urgent. She opened my lips with hers and snaked her tongue into my mouth. My left hand came up and touched her hip, and as I did so I felt her hand move further up my thigh.

As our tongues danced in my mouth, I could feel the heat building up between my legs. Ann barely brushed my pubic hair with the back of her hand, but it was enough to make me jump just a little. She opened her eyes and silently guided me down from my sitting position until we were both lying on the bed, me on my back and Ann half on top of me.

Her hand ran up my midriff, tickling my stomach. I laughed into her mouth and grabbed her ass cheek with my hand, pulling her crotch into my thigh. She broke off our kiss and looked at me passionately. She tossed her hair over her head until it fell in my face, and as I raised my hand to try and brush it out of my eyes, I felt her lips close over one of my nipples through the stretchy top. I moaned and arched my back, pressing my breast into her mouth a little harder, and grabbed at her ass again with my left hand. Her hand slid down my stomach again, and I felt her raise her other hand and cup my free breast. She extended her index finger and ran it around the nipple, which instantly reacted by extending a quarter of an inch. Appreciating the effects of her touch, she extended her thumb as well and gently pinched, which elicited another moan from my throat and made me grind my pelvis up into her waiting hand. Quickly, she slipped a finger between my moist lips and began to run it along the opening to my vagina.

"Oh, God, yes, Ann," I moaned to her, not wanting her to stop. I desperately needed a release, and I needed it soon. Ann had me almost to the brink of orgasm when she let go of my nipple with her a popping sound and looked up past me and past the edge of the bed.

"Oh, shit! Don't stop, Ann, I'm almost there," I whined, trying to press my pussy up against her hand.

Ann's grin stretched from ear to ear, and without looking at me, she said, "Oh, I'm not nearly done with you yet, don't you worry."

She hopped off of me and off of the bed, and reached down to pick up something I couldn't see. She jumped right back on top of me, and before I could ask her what she had picked up, she kissed me again. Her knees were holding my legs down to the bed, and I felt her grab both of my arms and pull them up over my head. Just as it hit me what she was about to do, she had threaded the handcuffs through the frame of her bed and clicked them shut around my wrists.

My eyes must have been as big as teacups. I pulled once with my arms, and quickly realized that while I could slide my hands back and forth along the bed frame, I couldn't pull them away. Still pinning me down with her legs, Ann sat back on her heels and just smiled. My mouth had dropped open -- I hadn't expected Ann to do anything like this.

Ann looked down at me, lying there, totally helpless, and began to take off her clothes. The frilly blouse came off first, slowly unbuttoned by those fingers that had brought me so close just moments before. Then her black lacy bra, bending her arms behind her to unclasp it and pull it forward and off. Her breasts seemed happy to be free of their confines. You can't break the law of gravity, but I'll be damned if those breasts of hers didn't try. Unconsciously, I started salivating. I wanted to take her pink nipples in my mouth and suck them, make them extend out as far as they could go. Bathe her breasts with my tongue, lick her face and neck all over. Suddenly, I gave myself a shock, and realized that I really *liked*being held down like this. It was something I'd never really tried before, and here I was ready to completely give in to anything Ann wanted to do to me, or wanted me to do to her. Then her voice snapped me back to the matter at hand.

"I'm going to let go of your legs now, so I can get rid of these shorts. You're going to be a good little girl and stay still, right?" she asked. Her voice had gotten harsher at the end of that question.

I just nodded my response.

"Good." She dismounted the bed again, unbuttoning her shorts and peeling them off. She wasn't wearing any underwear, I noticed. She just stood there, naked, admiring her handiwork as it were. I decided to play it up a little, so I turned to her with a pleading look on my face, whimpered a little, and pulled against my restraints weakly.

She smiled at me, and I smiled back. In that instant, we both knew that whatever we were doing, we were both enjoying it. I think she had been looking for some sort of signal like that, because she took the opportunity to climb back on top of me. Pinning my legs down again with her knees, she placed her hands on my stomach and began to gently run them up and down my front. At first she ignored my breasts, circling around them, down to my armpits, and back up to my neck. Then she began to touch just barely the outside. I closed my eyes and tried to arch my back, and just savored the sensations. I had been so close, and now I could feel the fires being rekindled all over my body.

Ann was ignoring the rest of my body now, and just running her hands all over my breasts. She came closer to my nipples on each pass. By now, they were straining against the tight fabric that they had been pressed into, creating little tents at the top of my breasts. Ann leaned down a little bit, supporting herself on one hand, and gently blew on the fabric surrounding my nipples. I groaned again, and squirmed underneath her. Her cool breath changed again to warm as she bent closer, opened her mouth, and extended her tongue. She just flicked them with the very tip of her tongue, first one, then the other. Each time she did, I gasped a little. The next time she did it, though, I took her by surprise. As she reached out with her tongue to tease me again, I thrust my chest out and popped the whole thing into her mouth. She closed her lips around my breast and gave me one little suck, just a moment of satisfaction, before releasing it all together and laughing.

"Naughty, naughty. Good little slave girls need to learn not to demand more than they're being given. Now I'll have to punish you," she said evilly. I felt her hand snake down to the bottom of the stretch top I was wearing, across my navel, and down to the crotchless panties. She ran her finger along the straps that crossed under my legs and back up the other side, barely brushing my pubic hair but completely ignoring my pulsating cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.