Spring Carnival - Cover

Spring Carnival

Copyright© 1999 by Charles Jeffries

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A senior at an engineering university looks to blow off a little steam during the last Spring Carnival before he graduates. (My first story published on SOL, back in 1999.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   School  

Barb went back into the booth, and I stood up and started walking back to my dorm. As I passed Fraternity Row, I saw those two teenagers again, walking towards the frat houses. This time the black-haired one noticed me first.

"Well hi there. We meet again."

"Indeed. Leaving Midway so soon?"

"Yeah, it kinda sucked. We were just on our way to try and get into the frat houses." She lowered her voice and indicated her blonde friend, "Kim's got a fake ID, and I figure if they'll let her in I can probably get in with her."

I couldn't help laughing.

"You really think that's going to work?" I said, probably a bit too harshly.

"Well, why wouldn't it?" Kim had become a bit indignant.

"Because those guys probably made the fake ID you're carrying around. They can probably spot you coming from here."

This seemed to upset them, as if I'd thrown them a curveball they weren't expecting. Kim was at a loss for words, like her whole plan had just been thrown out the window. Her friend, though, had a gleam in her eye that I wasn't sure I recognized.

"Well, then maybe you could help us out."

"What, you want me to buy you two a six-pack of beer or something?"

"That wasn't quite what I had in mind."

Kim's eyes got about as big as saucers, as I think she realized what her friend was saying well before I did. My mind was still kind of clouded with fatigue and thoughts of April.

Oh, shit. April.

Suddenly I felt warm breath on my neck. The dark-haired teenager -- I still didn't know her name, I realized -- had pressed her body up against me, and was inexpertly kissing my neck. I could feel her pert little nipples pressing into my chest. I was about to say something when I realized that her hand had slipped down the front of my pants and was softly grabbing my dick through my boxers. As I looked down at her to tell her to stop, or to let go, or to get away, or anything, she looked straight at me with those deep, round, soft black eyes and kissed me.

When I finally came up for air, all I could think of was getting back to my room, tearing off my clothes and hers, and fucking her silly until the sun came up. And then Kim was there, covering her friend's hand with her own and pulling down on my neck to kiss me as well.

The three of us made it back to my room in record time. Along the way, I discovered that the black-haired beauty's name was Alison, that she and Kim were best friends from Eastern Catholic high school (about half a mile from campus), and that the Housing Gods had truly smiled on me when my request for a single was granted this semester.

As soon as I closed the door, Kim was all over me. She grabbed my neck and pulled me down to kiss me before I had time to say anything. I raised my arms a little and felt myself reaching for her tight little teenage ass. Kim groaned a little and began to mash her tits into my chest. I came up for air, and Kim looked around behind her to see where Alison had gone. She had managed to find her way up to my loft, and was laying there with the front of her jean-shorts open and both hands busy. My hard-on felt like it was going to bust through my jeans when I looked back down at Kim and saw that she had begun to unbutton her blouse. Her dark green bra, which she filled out nicely, looked like it had to work hard to restrain her nipples, which had already swelled larger than I thought possible. As she shrugged the blouse off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor, she looked at me with a slight grin and reached out for the waist of my jeans. She deftly undid the button, but fumbled with the zipper for a second before my pants fell off my hips.

She obviously knew what she was doing. Kneeling in front of me, she brought my jeans down to my ankles and was examining my boxers curiously. She blew gently on the fly, which made my dick jump just a little. Alison had started masturbating furiously, grabbing a breast through her halter with one hand and working away at her clit with the other hand. She was already moaning rather heavily, and I thought she was just about to come when I felt something warm and wet cover my dick. I looked down, and saw those sweet, young, red lips just tasting the very end of my manhood. Kim had her eyes closed, and had reached out with one hand to lightly cup my balls while she worked the head of my dick with her tongue. I felt like I was going to explode instantly, but Alison beat me to it. With a groan, she lifted her hips off the bed and indicated the arrival of her orgasm loudly enough that I thought my neighbor would hear it. Her voice was deep and husky, and hearing her groans didn't help me hold back my orgasm any. Kim had gotten a little more adventurous, and had taken about half of my cock in her mouth.

I had gotten so wound up on the walk over that I knew I was going to come soon. I placed my hands on the back of Kim's head and tried to ease her off my dick for fear of choking her. She seemed to get the message, and used her other hand to jack me off. But instead of holding on to the tip, she backed all the way off. Looking me straight in the eyes, she licked her lips and let her mouth fall open just a little.

That did it. The first gush of come shot out of my dick, catching Kim square on the bridge of the nose and coating her left eye. Moaning half in pleasure and half in disappointment, she moved a little closer and caught the second shot with her lips and tongue. That seemed to make her happy, as she let out a shrill little squeak and tilted her head back. I coated her chin with my next blast, though I was starting to slow down now. She let my come drip off her chin, down her neck, and cover bits of her chest.

I was in heaven. Here was this gorgeous little 16-year-old, jacking me off with her little hand, covered in my come and begging for more. What else could I ask for?

Alison answered that one for me. She had jumped down off my loft, and was now attacking her friend's face and chin with her tongue. Her jeans (I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties) had fallen down around her ankles, and she kicked them off as she jumped out of my bed. She tried to lick all of my come off Kim's face, but Kim stopped her by grabbing her head and kissing her deeply. Alison just moaned and returned the kiss. I couldn't believe the sight in front of me. A small part wished I knew where my camera was, but most of me was concentrating on these two hot little teenagers.

Without realizing it, my dick had stated to swell again. Kim had drained my balls, but somehow something in me decided that I was already prepared for Round Two.

I stepped behind Alison and pressed my dick into the crack of her ass. When she realized where I was, she stopped kissing Kim and straightened up, pressing back against me with her ass. I reached around and grabbed her tits and began to play with her nipples through her shirt, which drew a delicious purr from deep in her throat. Kim was still kneeling on the floor, drops of my come spattered on her neck and chest, breathing heavily. She walked on her knees over to Alison and I, and while I stood there kissing Alison's neck and reaching underneath her halter top, Kim pressed her face directly into Alison's crotch and began to lap at her pussy. Alison immediately responded, trying to alternate grinding her crotch against my dick and her friend's tongue. I grabbed the bottom of Alison's halter and slowly peeled it up over her tits. I couldn't believe what I saw. Alison had two perfect tits, fairly large for her age but wonderfully perky, topped off with two bring pink nipples that would have poked somebody's eyes out if they weren't careful.

Kim and I continued to work on her friend, quickly bringing about her second orgasm of the night. She shuddered once, then threw her head back on my shoulder, pressing her tits further into my hands. Kim had caught Alison's clit between her lips and was humming like crazy. Alison's panting quickly turned into a scream as bolts of erotic energy leapt through her body. She continued to come for what seemed like forever, writhing in my grip while I did my best to keep her standing. Finally, exhausted, she collapsed backwards on me, and I had to let go of her breasts just to hold her and keep her from falling down. Kim sat back on her heels and had the greatest look on her face, her mouth and chin covered in her friend's juices and my come just beginning to be absorbed into the skin of her chest.

"I think we've both been ignoring your friend, here," I said to Alison, who was still panting too hard to say anything. Taking Kim's hand and lifting her up off the floor, I said "And you're way overdressed for the occasion." Alison had managed to recover enough to take her halter top the rest of the way off, and she stood there naked looking at the both of us with lustful hunger in her eyes. I bent down to kiss Kim, and reached around behind her to release the catch on her bra. For her part, Kim undid her own jean shorts, and after dropping them to the floor, she stepped back and out of them.

Suddenly, I realized that not only did I have two beautiful teenagers standing naked in front of me, but I was the only one in the room with clothes on. Relieving myself of my shirt, I kicked off my sandals and let my jeans and boxers fall the rest of the way to the floor. Alison grabbed my dick and led me over to the loft. I couldn't resist, but let my hand reach up to one breast and lowered my lips to another. Those wonderfully pert nipples were also fairly sensitive, I discovered, as Alison moaned but quickly slapped my hand away. "Get up there," she said. I obeyed, and she quickly followed me. I moved over to the edge close to the wall, figuring that Kim would follow us up, but she didn't. Alison lay down on her back, spread her legs slightly, and grabbed my dick again. With her most seductive look on her face, she again stared deep into my eyes and said "I want your hard dick inside me, *right now*."

How could I refuse?

I rolled on top of her, and she wrapped her legs around my waist and locked her ankles behind me. I barely had to aim my dick at her slit, which was dripping wet and radiating heat. I touched the head of my cock to the opening of her vagina, and she moaned just a bit. I pressed forward just slightly with my hips, wanting to put the head in and nothing more. Maybe I was teasing, maybe I just wanted her to beg, I don't know, but I was determined to draw this out. As it was, I had problems getting anything to go in anywhere. Even as spread out as she was, her cunt was just too tight. I didn't think it was going to fit, but she moaned again and urged me forward, grabbing my shoulders and trying to pull me into her. I put a little more force behind it this time, and suddenly I was in heaven.

The head of my dick popped inside her pussy with a loud slurp. That tight sixteen-year-old cunt of hers immediately contracted around it, and Alison's lips opened as if she wanted to scream, but couldn't find the breath. Not wanting to hurt her, I didn't move, but just stayed there, barely inside her, but not in any danger of falling out. Alison was panting like a wild animal, little moans escaping from the back of her throat each time she breathed out.

"Oh... Oh... Oh God... Oh please... M... More... Do it... Give... it... to me... please..."

I pressed her legs a little higher, rotating her hips up and providing what I hoped would be a slightly easier entrance. I pressed forward just a bit, slowly inching my cock a little deeper into her cunt. Alison started moaning now. The muscles in her pussy clamped down on the intruder, but slowly I could feel them beginning to get used to being stretched so far. I was sure that at any moment, I was going to hit the end of her tunnel and come up against the opening to her womb, but it never happened. After what seemed like an eternity, I was in. My balls were resting against her asshole, my sword buried all the way to the hilt in her hot, quivering pussy. Only then did she relax, just a little, and open her eyes to look at me.

"I... I can't believe... so good... oh God... oh God... oh Christ! Do it! Do it! Just FUCK ME ALREADY!" She was screaming at me. Tensing her legs, she pulled herself in towards me, and the head of my dick bumped the sensitive end of her tunnel. That was enough to push her over the edge, screaming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.