Spring Carnival - Cover

Spring Carnival

Copyright© 1999 by Charles Jeffries

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A senior at an engineering university looks to blow off a little steam during the last Spring Carnival before he graduates. (My first story published on SOL, back in 1999.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   School  

It had been a long day.

I'm a Computer Engineering student at one of the best engineering colleges in the country. Thank God I'm in my last year. Between teaching a lab section, doing some research for extra credit, trying to pull a 4.0 in my other classes, and keeping a steady girlfriend, I was in desperate need of a break. Fortunately, Spring Carnival was coming up that weekend, and I intended to take full advantage of it. A weekend-long bender wasn't out of the question, and I knew I wouldn't have any trouble keeping busy.

Wednesday, the day before Carnival officially started. I woke up late, as usual. I dragged myself out of bed, and once again almost fell out of my loft. Managed to only be five minutes late for Physics, thanks to my rollerblades. Slept through that class, but then got stuck talking to my research advisor for over an hour. After promising him I'd get some real work done soon (for the third time this month), I managed to sneak in a light lunch -- well, okay, it was a can of Coke -- before my afternoon classes. Managed to appear awake through most of Psychology. By the time my evening lab section rolled around, I was tired, hungry, and ready for bed. Someday, I thought to myself, the freshmen Engineering students will actually pay attention in class, and I won't have to teach them all the material again when they come in here.

Just as my lab let out, I ran into Rob. Rob was president of the club I belonged to, whose sole purpose was to have a good time, regardless of the method. He was also my closest friend here at school. This year, Rob had decided that we were going to build a booth for the Carnival Midway, and he had been trying to drum up support for months. Somehow, though the haze of fatigue I was already fighting, I agreed to help put the finishing touches on the booth, since Midway opened tomorrow afternoon and we needed to be done with construction before the sun came up.

The last thing I remember is someone taking the hammer out of my hands, pointing me back towards my dorm, and saying over his shoulder, "Could somebody hand me a crowbar?"

That was twelve hours ago.

I slowly rejoined the conscious world, only to have two sensations overwhelming me. The first, and the more annoying of the two, was the bright sunlight streaming in through my window. Obviously, I hadn't managed to close the shades last night before I climbed into bed. Not surprising, since my eyes felt like something was glued to them -- probably forgot to take my contacts out, too. The second sensation was much more surprising, and much more pleasant. It took me a minute before I could pinpoint it, but as I looked down at my crotch to see what was causing it, all I could make out was a mass of red hair, bobbing up and down.

Suddenly a large quantity of blood rushed to my brain, and I moaned involuntarily. Evidentially the owner of the hair noticed that I was awake, because she let my dick fall out of her mouth with a slight popping sound, and crawled up my body to kiss me good morning.

"Hi there, beautiful. Rough night?" It was my girlfriend, April. Apparently, I had forgotten to lock the door last night, too.

"Mmmm. Like you wouldn't believe." April had reached down with her hand, and was gently stroking my penis while her other hand gently rested on my chest.

"I guess not."

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"I came looking for you at Booth last night, since you never called me after lab."

"D'oh! I knew I'd forgotten *something*..." Synapses in my brain actually began to fire, and a vague recollection of the previous day began to form in my mind.

"That's okay. Rob told me he had sent you home after you tried to nail the door shut. So I came by... when you didn't answer my knock, I tried the door and found it open. Figured you had just come home and collapsed. Poor baby."

She had continued to stroke my cock the whole time she was telling me this, with some pretty impressive results, considering my condition.

"Mmm. And instead of waking me up, you just let me sleep it off? How considerate."

"Maybe. But now that you're, um, 'up', I thought there might be something I could do for you."

April slid her leg over mine and rolled on top of me. Her hair fell all around my face as she planted a sloppy wet kiss on my lips and began to grind her pelvis against me. I reached down to cup her ass with my hands, gently kneading those gorgeous globes and running my fingers along the slight flare of her hips. April forced my lips open with hers, and I felt her tongue dart into my mouth. We lay like that for some time, just making out on my bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.