Company Trip - Cover

Company Trip

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Chapter 1: Rick's Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Rick's Story - They take a trip with the company and they share everything

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

Wendy and I were ready and set to go. It had been three years since our last vacation. We had both been working long hours for the last several months and really needed this vacation. Wendy paused to tell her mother one last thing about the kids before we headed for the airport. We would be gone a week and I could tell that Wendy was already missing our two young girls. I felt the same way.

We were heading for Florida. My company had rewarded three of my coworkers and myself with this trip after the successful completion of an important project.

Wendy was thrilled when I told her the news. I suggested that she go out and buy a new wardrobe for the trip with some of the bonus money the company had given me. My sensible wife insisted that the wardrobe in her closet was adequate. I suggested that she forget about the conservative attire that hung in her closet and splurge on some more exciting attire.

"What do you mean, exciting?" asked Wendy.

"You know, sexy, revealing, tight, sexy, short, tight... , " I droned.

"I get the picture," interrupted Wendy with an annoyed look on her face.

After some heavy persuasion (begging) on my part, Wendy agreed to spice up her wardrobe. Actually, I could see that the idea began to grow on her. I knew she was tired of the business suits and even the sensible casual wear. It was time to blow off a little steam. Over the three months leading up to the trip, I did get a peak at a few of the items that Wendy bought. Much of it was lingerie. Her modeling shows usually ended up in a round of great sex. She would not let me see everything though. She wanted to keep it secret.

As we drove to the airport I still did not know much about Wendy's new clothes. She had packed when I was occupied and her suitcase was locked. The outfit she was wearing for the plane trip was nothing new. I had seen her in it many times before. It did nothing to show off her great figure.

At the airport we met Jim and Bill. Their wives would be joining them in Florida in a couple of days. Evidently, they were tied up with work or with family matters. Jim informed us that Greg and his wife would be taking a different flight because of a last minute situation that had come up with one of their kids. They were expected to meet us at the resort after lunch. Our flight was a short one and we expected to arrive at the resort in time for the lunch buffet.

As expected we arrived at the resort in time to freshen up before lunch. Wendy told me that she wanted to change and suggested that I go on down and meet Jim and Bill. I headed down and waited in the lobby adjacent to the dining room. Five minutes later my coworkers joined me. They asked about Wendy and I told them she would be right down. We passed the time discussing the attractions at the resort.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a hot looking woman walking up to the dining room hostess. It's funny how guys sense these things. If it was a man or a child, then I wouldn't have given the person a notice. This person, however, had on a short skirt and what appeared to be bikini top. My radar signaled that it was a woman and an attractive one at that. Jim and Bill had their radar operational as well. We all three craned our necks to get a better look.

My jaw dropped when I recognized that the woman was my wife Wendy. And man was she sexy looking. The outfit she was wearing was designed to attract men. It was just what I had in mine when I suggested she buy a new wardrobe. Wendy's pony tail was gone and her brown hair was fluffed up and arranged across her shoulders like a fashion model.

The tight skirt Wendy wore was mid thigh length. It had wide black and white stripes across the front and was solid black in the back. The matching top looked like a simple bikini swim suit top. It did an admirable job of keeping Wendy's 34C bust in place. Jim couldn't keep his eyes off her substantial cleavage. Bill was checking out her fantastic legs.

"Wow!" I said as I approached Wendy. I looked at her five and a half foot frame from head to toe and noticed that she sported a pair of shiny black pumps with very high heels.

Wendy looked at me, smiled and said, "Do you like my outfit?" Before I could answer, she pulled me close and whispered, "I guess the lump in your shorts is my answer." She added, "Looks like I'm a hit judging by the similar lumps your friends have."

I was a little surprised at my wife's words. She usually doesn't make comments like that in public, even though they were whispered. Finally, I found my voice and said, "Shall we eat lunch?"

Everyone headed for the dining room. I pulled up the rear and got a kick out of Jim and Bill checking out my wife's ass. It did look great in that skirt. Wendy's daily exercise routine kept her 34-22-33 figure in great shape.

The serving line was the center of attention while Wendy was filling her plate. I watched several men leave their tables and pretend to check out the dessert while checking out my sexy wife. She seemed to be eating it up. In the past Wendy was uncomfortable with male attention. That was obviously not the case today.

We enjoyed our meal. I couldn't be sure if it was the food or the beautiful lady having lunch with us. After lunch we walked outside to check out the beach.

"I think I'll go swimming," said Wendy.

"Sounds great, lets go get our suits," I said. Wendy ignored my suggestion and hooked her thumbs in the waist band of her skirt. She smiled at me and my friends and slowly began to lower her skirt. My mouth fell open as my shy wife slowly pulled off her skirt. Jim and Bill were equally shocked.

"Fooled you boys, didn't I?" was Wendy's taunt as it finally became clear that she had her suit bottoms on underneath the skirt. Wendy popped off her high heels and took off for the water. We watched her bounce all the way. It's a wonder her breasts didn't fall out of her top. Suddenly, both Jim and Bill were running out to join her. They had been equally prepared with their speedos under their shorts. I looked down at a pile of clothes then out to my sexy wife and coworkers. They were having a blast splashing each other with water.

I cursed myself for not being prepared like my wife and friends. I retreated to the room and pulled on my suit. As I headed back down, I ran into Greg and Pam. I told them to meet us out on the beach after they settled in.

As I walked outside onto the beach I noticed that Bill and my wife seemed to be wrestling out in the water. I didn't think much of it until he grabbed her by the waist from behind and pulled her against him. For a moment she struggled then as he said something to her she stopped. I entered the water to get a closer look and noticed that he had her ass pulled against the large bulge in his suit. As Bill continued to talk softly into my wife's ear I noticed that his hands had moved up her shapely body and were about to cup her large breasts. Wendy caught his hands before he reached his goal and held onto them. Clearly frustrated, Bill tried to gain their release. He was about to succeed when he noticed my arrival.

"Hi Rick," said Bill as he quickly backed away from Wendy.

"I see that you two were getting a little better acquainted," I teased.

Wendy blushed and Bill smiled and said, "She's a beauty." Bill didn't hang around for further conversation. He drove into the water and headed away from the shore.

I turned to Wendy a said, "Getting a little frisky, wasn't he?"

Wendy smiled and softly said, "A little."

"You didn't seem to mind too much," I added. Wendy giggled and splashed away. I gave chase. She stopped long enough to slap the water sending a big splash right into my face. I was pissed now. No mercy for my little tramp wife. My longer legs made short work of the distance between us and I soon had my sexy beautiful wife in the same hold that Bill used. Wendy stopped trying to get away when I pressed the front bulge of my suit into the crack of her ass.

"So that's what it takes to get you to stop," I said.

"Unnmm," Wendy moaned. The suit bottom she wore had a thong back. The then material of my suit was all that separated my cock from her soft ass cheeks.

"You like to feel that big lump against your butt, don't you?" I teased.

"Lump maybe, but for big you better go get Bill," Wendy shot back.

"Oooh, so he showed you his stick did he?" I asked.

"Yessss, but it was more like a bat," she said softly.

"I see, so what did he say to you while he ground his bat against you?" I inquired.

Wendy moaned again as I rotated my hips against my hot wife. I was delighted when she let me move my hands up her waist and cup her great tits. At least she let me get this far with her. Wendy moaned again and said, "He said some naughty things to me."

"What did he say?" I asked anxiously.

"I shouldn't say," she teased.

"Not even to your husband?" I returned.

"Well, there are some things a lady shouldn't talk about," Wendy said.

Before I could press my wife further, Greg and Pam joined us. My teasing little tramp would get hers later. As I looked at Greg and Pam, I nearly forgot my wife's teasing. Of course Pam was the one that got my attention. She was wearing a bikini that rivaled Wendy's in what it covered. While Wendy's suit was black and white, Pam's was bright red. It showed off her figure nicely. Pam is about the same height as Wendy but not quite as slender. That's not to say that she was fat. She definitely was not fat. Relative to Wendy I would guess her measurements to be about 38D-25-37. She looked hot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.