Prudish In-laws - Cover

Prudish In-laws

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I married into a very conservative family. My Catholic honey refused to kiss me before marriage. It looked like fucking was hardly possible even when married. After a very modest honeymoon, I spent a week in a friend's mansion. That week totally changed my wife and provided a solid basis for changing my in-laws. In several weeks, my in-laws became much less prudish, as a matter of fact, a little on the wild side.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Becky lay back on the green and had me eat her pussy out through her thin shorts while she manipulated her own tits and nipples. While we did our thing, Greg emerged chasing bottomless Marcia. Her tits bounced as she ran. They greeted us and disappeared inside the house. In a couple of minutes, I had Becky gasping and convulsing as she gushed generously into my mouth, her juices filtered by her thin bottoms. Beth watched, her back supported by a tall tree.

"Now we got to change our wet clothes," Beth said.

"On the contrary, we should keep them," Becky said. "They'll keep our pussies warm and wet and let the others know we are as horny as we look. No one is going to embarrass us."

Finally, Beth was convinced. She walked slowly to the house behind me and Becky. My cock was still hard and Becky was fondling it as we entered the house. Beth ran into Rick in the porch and he started talking with her as I and Beth walked in the hall. Glancing back again, I watched Rick run a hand up Beth's ass. Then he stood behind her and cupped her tits. A few seconds later, he reached with one hand between her legs and squeezed her wet crotch. Beth wiggled out of his arms and moved away as he smelled and licked his fingers.

Becky and I lounged in the hall for a while, then Beth joined us. Becky kept her hand in my lap, cupping and occasionally squeezing my crotch. A while later, the others walked past us.

"Aren't you going to dinner with us?" asked Rick.

"We'll follow you in a minute," I said.

Then the women walked before us. Betty was in a sheer tight minidress, showing what it covered. Marcia was in a black tight minidress with nipple cut-outs. Joanne was in a black one-strap minidress that had her left tit hanging out. I must have eyed her tit and stiff nipple a little longer than I thought.

"You like my outfit, don't you?" Joanne said.

"Let me see," I said as I stood up. I leant forward and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I licked it for several seconds. "Yes, very sweet."

"I wish I had a wet spot like your companions," she said pointing at Beth and Becky's crotches.

"Me, too," I said.

We followed them to the dining hall and had dinner together. Rick occasionally leant to the right to suck on Joanne's bare tit. On other occasions, her leant to the left to suck on Marcia's right nipple. Greg took care of her other nipple. Jim leaned to the right to suck on Betty's nipple through her sheer dress. He also squeezed Becky's wet crotch on several occasions as I did Beth's.

After dessert, Rick announced that we were going to the orgy room. As usual, we were the last to arrive there. The door we entered led to a small room that had another door that led to the orgy room. That door had a sign consisting of a red circle that enclosed panties, bras, dresses, jackets and pants. It had another sign which was a green circle with two naked people inside it.

As we moved to the second door, Becky said, "We should take off our clothes before we go in."

"I am not wearing underwear, you know," Beth said.

"Underwear is not allowed anyway," Beth said. "Men are not allowed to wear anything. Women are allowed to wear anything that wouldn't cover any part of there tits and crotches. Therefore, the three of us will go in naked. Everybody inside is naked, too."

It took a little pressure to get Beth in. It was a spacious room with a big mattress in the center and two long sofas on either side of the mattress. The rest of the room was tiled with mattresses. Numerous cushions were scattered all over the place.

Everyone inside was naked. Jim and Greg were sitting on one couch, Joanne and Marcia kneeling before them, respectively. Each woman sucked on the other's husband's cock while Rick sat on the opposite couch, his wife sucking on his cock.

Becky gently pushed Beth and me forward to the center of the room. She sat beside Rick and sat me beside her, sitting Beth on my other side. As soon as Becky sat down, she started moaning as her brother-in-law's fingers played with her hot pussy. She guided Beth's head down toward my cock, whispering to her to suck it. I pushed Beth's back forward, too. Beth looked around at the others, then she engulfed the head of my hard cock in her mouth. Seconds later, she was sucking on me eagerly.

Beth slid off the sofa and knelt down on the mattress to suck me in the same position the other women did their partners. I ran my fingers through her hair as I watched Joanne's and Marcia's asses sway from side to side while they deep throated their partners. I noted that all crotches was hairless. Becky leaned in my direction and we kissed deeply.

Betty stood up, leaving Rick's wet hard cock. Becky replaced her and started sucking on him. Betty knelt beside Beth.

"May I?" Betty said as she held the base of my cock.

Beth withdrew her mouth and looked at Betty inquisitively. Betty's response was to take my cock all the way down her throat and start sucking. Beth watched speechless. Suddenly, Rick tapped Beth's shoulder. When she turned around, his cock almost hit her in the eye. He smiled down at her and pushed his cock toward her mouth. She pulled her head a little back and opened her mouth to say something. Rick took that chance to shove his cock halfway into her inexperienced mouth while his wife sucked me expertly. Beth was caught by surprise and did not know what to do. Rick held her head and gently thrust into her mouth. Gradually, she started to respond. I reached out and pinched her nipple, smiling at her. She glanced at me in the corner of her eye.

I maneuvered Betty and myself into sixty-nining on the sofa. Rick lay down on the mattress and had Beth suck him while on all fours. I delved into Betty's pussy and ass, licking, probing and sucking her hot holes, enjoying her taste and feel, along with the expert blow job the likes of which I had missed for a long time. After a while, she moved off me. As I got up, she pointed to Beth, who by now was fucking Rick's hard cock all the way in and out of her throat!

"Come and fuck her," Betty whispered, pulling me off the sofa.

I knelt behind Beth. Betty guided my hard cock into my wife's wet pussy. One smooth slide had me all the way in. I held Beth's hips and started fucking. Betty pushed the small of Beth's back down and pulled her knees a little back to make her ass stick out. Then Betty bent over Beth and started licking and drooling on her anal area. She inserted a finger slowly into Beth's asshole.

"Is she virgin?" Betty asked, wiggling her finger gently within Beth's ass. I nodded.

"Then you are going to fuck my ass next," she said.

"Whatever you say," I said.

Betty moved away and whispered something into everyone's ears but mine and Beth's. Then she came back and resumed fingering Beth's ass, adding a second finger soon. Beth moaned and shuddered as I and my friends attacked her on three fronts. Meanwhile, Joanne and Marcia were on their sides locked in a sixty-nine while Jim and Greg fucked them up the ass. Either man deeply fucked the other's wife in the ass while fondling his own wife's tits. Becky was then riding Rick's tongue.

When I returned my eyes to the woman I was fucking, she was very close to orgasm. I fucked her harder for less than a minute more. She stiffened and convulsed violently, yanking her head off Rick's long cock. She gasped and groaned while I and Betty drilled her nether holes. Her pussy soaked my cock and balls with her juices. Becky took the chance to gush into Rick's eager mouth. When Beth finished coming, she collapsed onto Rick, letting my cock pop out of her drenched pussy.

Becky dismounted Rick's face and he pulled Beth up and onto him. He adjusted her position, then lowered her wet pussy onto his thick cock. She gasped when she felt it open her freshly fucked pussy and slide all the way in. She ground her pussy gently into him while Becky licked her ass. Soon Beth got on her hands and knees and started riding Rick's shaft.

Betty knelt behind me and nibbled on my earlobe as I watched my bride ride her husband's cock. Becky moved over to the foursome who had changed positions by now and swapped partners. The two men were fucking their own wives in the ass in the same position. The men were lying back while their wives bounced on them. The women faced away from their husbands but faced each other so that they could kiss and fondle each other while having their asses deeply plugged. Becky was then sucking on Joanne's nipple while finger fucking her bouncing but otherwise empty pussy. Their moaning and gasping filled the room, causing Beth to look in their direction.

I leaned over Beth and whispered to her. "This position means your ass is there for the taking," I said. "If you don't want your ass fucked, keep your back to your partner." Beth turned around on Rick's cock and resumed bouncing.

Betty knelt on all fours before me and looked back at me. "Fuck me in the ass," she begged.

I bent over her butt and rimmed her asshole for a minute. Then I straightened up, leaving a glob of spit on her pucker. I moved forward, guiding my cock head to her horny asshole. "Watch, Beth," I said as I pushed my hard cock halfway up Betty's asshole. Beth was watching already. Betty lunged back taking my cock the rest of the way in, then she started rocking back and forth, working her tightly stuffed asshole in long strokes over my thick pole. Oh man, how I missed that tightness.

Becky made Joanne come then helped her off Greg's cock and lowered her own ass onto him. Becky groaned as her asshole got used to Greg's hard shaft. When Becky started fucking her ass steadily on him, Joanne knelt down and started eating Becky's leaky pussy.

Beth came first, then Betty did. Rick moved his drenched cock to Beth's asshole and tried to push it in. Beth resisted and moved off him. He then fucked her in the missionary position. I pulled my cock from Betty and moved forward until I parked my cock at Joanne's exposed asshole. She gasped when I first shoved it in. She looked at me over her shoulder and smiled lustily before returning to the pink pie before her. I fucked her deeply until she came. Then I pulled Marcia off Jim's cock, giving Joanne the chance to suck him while I buggered Marcia while she lay on her stomach.

As Marcia came on my cock, I was the first man to come, flooding her twitching rectum with a huge load of thick come. Marcia licked my cock clean and started sucking me to hardness while Betty ate her pussy and tried to suck my come out of her asshole. Meanwhile, Jim was drilling Becky's ass doggy style while she sucked Greg. Beth rode Rick's tongue while Joanne bounced her ass on his cock, facing Beth and fondling her tits occasionally.

I was hard when Jim made Becky come. I guided her pussy onto the cock she had been sucking and guided my cock into her ass. Plugging her third hole, Jim made her suck the cock that had been in her ass. Beth watched as we triple penetrated Becky, making her moan and jerk uncontrollably. Marcia watched and cheered, fondling our balls. Betty watched while finger fucking Marcia's pussy and asshole and diddling her own clit.

When Becky came, Jim and Greg did, too, filling her mouth and pussy with come. As we pulled our cocks from her, Betty kissed her deeply, trying to extract some come from her mouth while Marcia sucked Greg's come out of Becky's pussy.

Looking toward Beth, I watched Joanne jack Rick's swollen cock onto my wife's face. When Rick started firing, Beth caught some of his flying come in her open mouth. The come that covered her face was rubbed into her skin by Joanne, using Rick's hard cock before it deflated. Joanne lapped Beth's face, licking up the come, then she kissed her deeply, passing come back and forth between their mouths.

I moved over to Beth and flipped her onto all fours. I pushed my cock into her mouth and had her deep throat my hard cock for the first time. I discovered she had improved considerably in a short time. Meanwhile, Rick lay beneath her and tongued her pussy while Joanne sucked his cock up. On the other side of the mattress, Becky and Marcia sucked Jim and Greg who were standing up, kissing Betty and fingering her holes.

When all cocks got rock hard, Betty lay Beth down on her back and called, "Come on guys over here."

All men knelt around Beth's head, me astride her chest. Betty knelt behind me, astride Beth and gripped my cock in her hand while every other woman gripped a man's cock. "Okay," Betty called. "Let's hose her down."

The four women started jacking our cocks vigorously, aiming at Beth's face. Beth looked up at us, switching her eyes from a rampant cock to another. Two minutes later, Betty called, "Ready guys?"

We all said, "Yes."

"Okay," she called. "One, two, and three."

Thick come started flying toward Beth's face. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes. A few jets landed in her mouth. Subsequent jets of come crisscrossed all over her face. Some come landed on her hair and neck. The girls milked our cocks dry. Then we moved away and watched the women fight for a lick of Beth's come-covered face. Some were luckier than others. When things calmed down, each man wiped his wet cock on some woman's firm ass cheek. That move reminded the women to lick us clean.

We left to our rooms, naked and carrying our clothes in our hands. Becky, Beth and I took a quick, hot shower and went to bed, all naked. We drifted to sleep almost before our bodies hit the mattress.

After brunch, I said to Becky out of Beth's ear shot, "I intend to introduce Beth to ass fucking, would you help?"

"Sure, anything," she ginned widely with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes.

Beth and Becky were wearing kimonos and I was wearing a robe, no underwear for all. I motioned to Beth to sit in the middle of the bed, then I had Becky strip naked and get on the bed on forearms and knees. I sat behind Becky's ass and started talking to Beth.

"Look at Becky's gorgeous ass," I said, putting my hands on Becky's ass. "A man's eye is attracted by its color, shape and the way it moves and twitched." Becky swayed her ass and made it twitch. "Look at the brownish pucker here," I said, pulling the cheeks apart. "Look at its gradient of color. It starts with brownish pink and turns into reddish pink as it gets closer to the center. Look how it is wrinkled and relaxed although tightly closed. It looks confident and not at all shy to be admired and played with. Actually Becky likes that. Look how her pussy is getting hotter and wetter as I speak," I continued, finally pulling the sticky pussy lips apart. Then, squeezing and releasing her cheeks, I said, "It is tight and firm, not fat nor skinny. These are the signs of a lickable and fuckable ass."

"Take off your kimono," I said to Beth while taking off my robe. "You may want to play with your pussy while you watch."

My cock was hard and pulsing. "Look how my cock gets hard and big as I think of fucking Becky's hot tight ass," I said, stroking my shaft gently. "See how the cheeks are sensitive to the touch," I said, tickling Becky's ass and making her gasp. Then I bent over and started licking and kissing her cheeks. She started to moan and sway gently.

"Beth, you know how good it feels to have your asshole eaten, right?" I asked. Beth nodded. "Now I am going to eat Becky's ass." For five minutes, I rimmed Becky's asshole and probed it with my tongue. Eventually, I was fucking my tongue in and out of her brownish hole. "While we tongue an asshole, we can tell whether it is ready for cock or not. It tells us. Come here and see," I said, guiding Beth's head toward Becky's ass. Beth naturally was a little hesitant. She started tonguing Becky's asshole tentatively, gradually gaining confidence and skill. I could judge by Becky's sounds. "Feel how it nibbles and sucks on your tongue," I said. "That is what a horny asshole does."

I let Beth rim Becky for a while. Apparently she started to enjoy it. When she removed her mouth from Becky's hole, I said, "The next step is to relax the sphincter. A totally relaxed asshole can easily take a fist. The asshole is instinctively timid, though. It takes time and patience and trust to make it relax. We take a long time stretching an inexperienced asshole to make it relax sufficiently. Experienced assholes can relax at well. A hard cock coated with pussy juices can easily go balls deep up a veteran asshole without any priming."

I pushed my cock up Becky's pussy, making her gasp. I gave her several thrusts then pulled out. "Watch this," I said to Beth. "We licked her asshole a little but we haven't stretched it any." I guided my turgid cock head to the puckered opening of Becky's ass and pushed gently. The head popped in, making Becky gasp. Then I gently thrust the rest of my cock in, right up to the balls. "Look," I said, pulling Becky's cheeks apart to better expose her widely stretched asshole. Her narrow rectum milked on my cock gently.

I pulled my cock out quickly, making it plop audibly out of Becky's ass. She gasped at the sudden sensation. Her asshole closed shut promptly. "Now let's stretch it," I said, dipping my middle finger in Becky's sodden pussy. I pushed my slick finger into her asshole and pumped it several times, then I pulled it out. "Now finger fuck it with one finger," I said to Beth. She copied me. "Do you feel the tightness? Do you feel how it milks on your finger?" Beth nodded twice.

Pulling Beth's hand away, I said, "Now let me show you how we stretch it." I returned my finger to Becky's ass and pumped it slowly, twisting it and working it around to ream out her ring. Her asshole relaxed and I worked a second finger in, then pumped her with two fingers. "Now show me how you do it," I said, pulling my fingers out of Becky. Beth first reamed Becky's ass with one finger then added another finger and pumped them in and out slowly.

"We usually do a third finger for novice asses," I said, pushing Beth's hand away. I inserted two finger up Becky's ass and fucked her with them, twisting them and moving them from side to side within her. Then I added a third finger and worked my fingers all the way in. I twisted my fingers and pumped them within Becky's ass. "Show me," I said. Beth was a quick learner.

"Now it's time for the real thing," I said.

Holding Becky's hip with my left hand, I guided my cock to her asshole and pushed gently, driving it all the way in, making her moan. I gripped both hips and started thrusting gently into her, pulling her slowly but deeply impaling her tight asshole on my hard, thick pole.

"Some people consider ass fucking taboo or perverse," I said, looking at Beth as I savored the wonderful feel of Becky's hot milking rectum. "But it feels so damn good, those who don't like it must be perverse."

Soon, Becky was fucking back harder than I fucked her. I reached between her legs and wiped her drenched pussy. Then I lapped up my soaked palm. I slapped her on the ass several times, making her fuck harder. Then, grabbing her dangling tits, I followed her pace and drilled her tight oriental asshole deeply. I had her coming hard in ten minutes. She gasped and her body convulsed violently. Her tight asshole spasmed wildly around my thick shaft. I continued pumping her until she collapsed on her stomach, letting my cock pop out of her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.