Prudish In-laws - Cover

Prudish In-laws

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I married into a very conservative family. My Catholic honey refused to kiss me before marriage. It looked like fucking was hardly possible even when married. After a very modest honeymoon, I spent a week in a friend's mansion. That week totally changed my wife and provided a solid basis for changing my in-laws. In several weeks, my in-laws became much less prudish, as a matter of fact, a little on the wild side.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Finally, I kissed my new bride for the first time and we went on our honeymoon. Beth came from a beautiful albeit strait-laced family. Up to our wedding, I did not get as far as kissing her at the end of a date. However, her lush curves were very promising.

Beth was twenty-two when we married. She had two sisters, Ellen two years older than she and married, Lisa two years younger than she and single. Her only brother, Tom, was four years younger than she. They all were good-looking and conservative. Victoria, her mom was in the church choir and involved herself in preaching and various other religious activities. At forty-four, besides her pretty face, she still maintained a good figure under her traditional clothes. John, Beth's father was always sweet.

We spent our honeymoon in Hawaii. We traveled in our wedding clothes. On the way, Beth did not accept anything more than mere holding hands. In the plane, she removed my hand from her thigh several times. She also pulled her hand away whenever I put it on my thigh. Consequently, I spent part of my time checking out the flight attendants' tight asses to ease off my frustration. I only hoped the rest of my life would not be as disappointing or else I would go back to fucking my friends' wives.

I checked our suite for any hidden cameras, then I hid a camera of my own, hoping something worth filming would happen with Beth. Since she did not drink, there was no point in ordering champagne or wine. I ordered fruit cocktails. We had our drinks, then I took her hand to dance. Since she never danced, I taught her the moves. Fifteen minutes later, we were slow dancing decently as I flirted with her.

Flipping her veil back, I pulled her closer to me and planted on her face several light kisses, caressing her back gently. I slid my lips toward hers and brushed them over hers. It took her a few minutes to learn the basics of kissing. Meanwhile, I had widened the scope of my hands on her back to cover her ass. While tonguing each other's mouth, I allotted a hand to gently knead her tits under her clothes. Luckily, Beth started to heat up. That encouraged me to slide my hand down her belly and go for cupping her pussy through her dress while I complimented her lavishly on her beauty.

Soon, Beth started to hump my hand and moan softly. I continued kissing her while unzipping the back of her dress with my free hand. I got rid of her dress and we resumed dancing. It was great that she donned sexy white underwear consisting of a sexy lacy bra and a thong. As we danced I humped her crotch with my bulge while kneading her ass cheeks. While she humped back eagerly, I could tell she was not comfortable with my hands roaming freely on her lovely ass. However, I kept my hands on her ass and used them to pull her pussy harder into my stiff bulge.

Then her bra fell away. I complimented her on her nice, firm tits and leaned forward for them. While kissing and licking her tits, I took off my clothes, keeping only my briefs. I sucked on her sweet, hard nipples while squeezing her pussy gently. The heat of her pussy seared to my hand through the thin panty crotch and I could also feel her moister. She moaned softly humping my hand. I continued kneading her hot pussy until her crotch was soaked with her juices.

Kneeling before her, I inhaled deeply the smell of her crotch. "You smell great," I said softly. She blushed self-consciously.

I pulled her panties down slowly. Her face was masked with apprehension. I sucked her soaked panty crotch into my mouth and savored its taste. "I like your taste," I said. She winced and looked away.

Her pussy was surrounded with light brown fuzz. I grabbed her hips and kissed her between her thighs. She squeezed her legs together and pushed my head away. I gripped her ass cheeks tightly and fastened my mouth to her mound, lashing her clit with my tongue tip. She continued to push my head away. Nonetheless, her pussy responded to my tongue favorably. Soon her resistance melted away. She parted her legs and started to moan while holding my head to her crotch.

Pushing my thumb between her virgin pussy lips, while lashing her hard clit, I drove her steadily toward orgasm. Soon, she stiffened and her frame shook violently while her pussy gushed juices into my thirsty mouth. I gripped her hips tightly to keep her from falling off. She gasped and moaned rapidly, totally losing control of her beautiful body. Then she returned to her senses and pulled back, pushing my head away.

"You shouldn't have done that," she said guiltily.

"I should do anything to make you feel good," I said.

"No, Nick," she still resisted. "You shouldn't put your mouth down there."

"Yes, Beth," I countered. "Your pussy is pretty and delicious and I am going to eat it raw until you go nuts and gush your luscious juices down my throat. You liked it very much so don't deny it."

"Even so, it is still wrong," Beth insisted.

"Nothing is wrong with it," I challenged. "Your pussy is clean, lovely, tasty. It smells nice and there is no harm in licking it. Give me only one reason and I will never do it again."

"I don't know," she said weakly. "It just doesn't feel right."

"No, Beth," I said. "You are mistaken. It feels so good, but you inexplicably fear it is wrong. Unless you substantiate your fears we will have to ignore them."

She had nothing to say.

"I will give you another chance to think of a reason," I said, carrying her to the bed. "Think about it while I eat your hot pussy once more."

She tried to resist, but she had no argument. That was how she found herself spread-eagled on the bed, my head between her thighs. While licking her wet pussy gently, I bent her legs and parted them widely to expose her pussy and asshole. I had a good look at her tightly puckered rosette while jerking her clit with my fingers to take her attention off what I was doing. She gasped, hunching her hips, and her pussy oozed juices.

Pulling her pussy open with my finger tips, I probed her pink folds with my tongue. I spent over an hour slowly licking and sucking her dripping cunt. I sucked her swollen lips and tongue lashed her stiff clit, bringing her off five big times, brushing her anal area lightly whenever she approached orgasm. I sensed she did not like my playing near her asshole, so I always did it when she was getting extremely hot and in need of orgasm. I drank every drop of juices she offered and sucked for more. When I finished with her pussy, she lay back spent and sated, gasping for air, her face flushed.

Kneeling with parted knees over her face, I brought my cock head to her mouth. "Suck it, Beth," I whispered. She turned her head away.

I reached out with my left hand and toyed with her wet pussy while I turned her head back with my right hand and pushed my cock toward her lips. My fingers at her pussy made her moan. She parted her lips reluctantly as I pressed my cock head in. "Suck on the head, baby," I whispered. "Play with it with your tongue."

Her tongue toyed tentatively with my rock hard cock as it stretched her innocent lips widely. I thrust into her mouth ever so gently while rubbing her clit with my fingers. I helped her move her head along my shaft until she started doing it on her own. Then I started jacking my cock into her mouth. My come started to boil in my balls. I gripped the base of my cock tightly as it jerked and prepared to shoot. The first and biggest spurt of thick come burst into Beth's unsuspecting mouth. Then I pulled out and said, "Swallow," as I pumped the rest of my come on her right cheek.

She apparently liked the taste. She swirled my come a little around her mouth then swallowed it. I spread the rest of my come over her face with my cock head, then returned my sticky cock head to her mouth. "Suck it dry, baby," I whispered, my fingers still playing with her drenched pussy. She complied.

I bent over her and lapped up my come off her face. Then I kissed her sloppily and dribbled my come slowly into her mouth. She swallowed it all as her pussy got ready to come on my fingers. Before we broke the kiss, she moaned into my mouth and came. Her pussy pulsed and gushed in my jerking hand. I kept wiggling her clit until she calmed down. Then, as I worked my soft cock into her mouth, I bent over her pussy and licked her dry.

Removing my mouth from her pussy, I straightened up and urged her to suck me back to hardness. She sucked on part of my cock and I jerked the rest. Soon, my cock was hard again and ready to pick her cherry.

Sitting between her thighs, I rubbed her clit with my right thumb while brushing her sticky lips with my left middle finger. Then I pushed my wet middle finger into her vaginal channel. She was so hot and wet and tight. My finger advanced slowly, encountering a little resistance as it passed near her hymen, which was apparently damaged from horseback riding. While fingering her stiff clit, I massaged her cunt, with one finger stretching her gradually. Then I added another finger to her virgin pussy and finger fucked her for a while, twisting and hooking my fingers within her to ream her out. Beth moaned and humped urgently as she approached orgasm.

When I could pump my two fingers easily in her sodden snatch, it was cock time. While I continued rubbing her slippery clit, I brushed my leaky cock head up and down her sticky lips, increasing the pressure gradually. Then I started thrusting gently into her pussy hole. Her lips stretched out gradually and my cock head sank slowly in. Her pussy hollowed in with the pressure of my cock. She winced as my turgid head popped off the remnants of her hymen.

Beth grunted in time with my gentle thrusts as I pushed my cock deeper and deeper into her tight channel. A final and longer thrust drove my cock the rest of the way in. Beth groaned. I gave her a few seconds to get used to it while I savored the exquisite feeling her extremely tight cunt gave my hard, thick cock. Then, looking into her eyes, I started thrusting gently into her. The tight insides of her wet cunt followed the movement of my shaft and her entire body jiggled with my thrusts, especially her round, firm tits. I squished her bloated clit at the end of every stroke. She started with grunts and gasps and settled into moans and gasps as she humped into me.

Suddenly, her body stiffened and she came violently. While she gasped breathlessly and convulsed uncontrollably, I took the chance to pump her deeply stuffed, spasming pussy vigorously, adding fuel to her burning fire. I fucked her easily as she calmed down and stepped up my pace when she recovered. Minutes later, she was coming again on my hard pumping cock. She finished coming and relaxed limply. I lowered my mouth to hers and we kissed, lovingly.

I turned around and lowered my dripping cock into her mouth as I lowered my mouth to her drenched pussy. Beth sucked on my cock as I thrust gently into her and she humped her pussy into my mouth. Soon, she was closing down on orgasm as I sucked on her erect clit and pumped a finger into her wet cunt. I suddenly jerked my finger out of her leaky pussy and shoved the tip gently up her virgin asshole, which was drenched with her copious juices. She gasped and convulsed as she gushed abundantly into my greedily sucking mouth. I yanked my finger out of her ass before she recovered.

Pulling my cock from her mouth, I dismounted her and rolled her onto her stomach. Parting her legs, I started at the backs of her knees and kissed up to the cheeks of her ass. I kneaded each ass cheeks as I licked the other. Switching from one cheek to the other, I eyed her rosy virginal asshole and swallowed my drool. Then I parted her cheeks with my right hand as I slipped two fingers from my left hand into her pussy. I wiggled my fingers inside her soaking wet pussy while I wiggled my tongue tip at her shiny asshole. Beth tightened up and moved away. Holding my fingers within her, I captured her right leg between my knees and continued probing her asshole with my tongue. After a minute of futile struggling, She gave up and relaxed to the feelings I was giving her.

Beth gradually let herself go and enjoyed the pleasurable sensations I was giving her asshole, which opened up and accepted my light probing. Her anus was so responsive I decided to pull a finger from her pussy and push it into her ass. Then I fucked her hot holes with a finger each while I licked around her asshole and toyed with her clit with my free hand. She moaned and humped her ass back, both her holes milking hungrily on my fingers. Before long, she was coming hard while her tight holes spasmed wildly.

I pulled my fingers from her crotch and arranged her on all fours. When I crawled forward toward her, she moved away and turned onto her back.

"You are not going to sodomize me," she said with alarm.

"Of course not," I said. "I just want to take your pussy from behind."

"Take me in the right way," she said.

"I will take you in the right way but in a different position," I said.

"No," she said. "That is not right."

That night I couldn't fuck Beth doggy style no matter how I tried. I spent several days convincing her to let me do her doggy style and finally succeeded. However, she fiercely refused to go down on me or let me go down on her for the rest of the honeymoon, deciding it was perverse.

Besides going through most positions of straight sex, we had a good time, going out and touring around. By the end of our honeymoon, Beth was used to saying and listening to me say several dirty words.

Rick, my best man, who had flown up to Chicago from California to attend my wedding invited me and my bride to spend a week in his mansion in Santa Clara at the end of our honeymoon. So, we flew from Hawaii to California. He met us in the airport and drove us to his house. We arrived there on Friday afternoon.

Rick carried our luggage with me and showed us to our suite. "We'll wait for you in the lounge," he said, leaving us to arrange our stuff.

In the lounge, Rick introduced us to his oriental wife, Betty, and her petite twenty-year-old sister, Becky. He also introduced us to two couples that were spending some time with them, Greg and Joanne, and Jim and Marcia. The only new face to me was Becky. I knew all the others. Greg and Jim had been friends of mine since school days. I had met them and fucked their wives several times. I also had fucked Betty while Rick watched several times when they were engaged. I immediately remembered how hot and tight her holes had been.

"Becky will take care of you throughout your stay with us," Rick said. "She'll help you in anything you need help with. Anything!" He winked. Becky smiled at us.

Becky was in a red kimono. She had jet-black hair and her perky tits were heavy for a girl in her size. Her nipples were clearly outlined with the thin fabric of her kimono. Her sweet eyes were made to gaze into while her ruby lips suck on your thick cock. My wife, wearing a long dress, was the most conservatively dressed woman there. Betty had all her legs and most of her tits exposed. Joanne and Marcia were not any more modest.

After the introductory meeting, we wet up to our suite and Becky came with us. "Madam and Sir," she said, "if you want I will show you around the house."

"Thanks, Becky," I said. "We'll be ready in ten minutes. By the way, don't call us 'Sir' and 'Madam, ' Call me Nick and call my wife Beth."

"Yes, Sir," she said.

"Okay, let's try," I smiled.

"Nick and Beth, I will wait for you in the hall," she smiled.

When Becky left, I said to Beth, "Your very conservative dress will attract attention to us. You'll have to change into a low-cut minidress without underwear."

"But that will be outrageous," she said.

"I don't think so," I said. "It will be normal compared with the other women's outfits. Anything else will be outrageous."

After a little hesitation, Beth changed into a dark blue minidress that showed her cleavage. Her nipples stuck out against the fabric, revealing she was a little excited. "Yeah, baby," I cheered. "Let them see how beautiful my wife is." Beth blushed.

It was obvious she was pantyless, but I wanted to check her heat. I wetted a finger in my mouth and reached between her thighs. She shuddered when I slipped my finger up her moist pussy She was a little hotter than I had thought.

"Beth you are very beautiful," Becky complimented as we joined her in the hall.

"Thanks," Beth said faintly, blushing.

Becky gave us a tour of the house and introduced us to the help. Then she took us out of the house and showed us the green area around it and led us to the horse stable. Beth showed interest in riding horses, so Becky invited us to take a ride.

I took Becky aside and said, eyeing the bulges of her tits, "Let's take a ride alone. Maybe next time, you'll ride with us."

"I indeed hope to ride you very soon," she said, winking. "Betty told me good things about you."

"I'd love to ride you, too," I said, feeling my cock twitch. I wished Beth would go somewhere and leave me with Becky for several minutes.

"I will wait for you here," Becky finally said.

Beth hopped onto a black horse. I hopped behind her and wrapped my arms around her. As the horse galloped, Beth's bare pussy was bumped rhythmically, adding to her excitement. I was getting a hard-on myself. I moved my hands up and cupped her tits. I kneaded her firm, jiggling orbs and rubbed her nipples through her dress. Soon, she was moaning as her pussy juiced soaked into the horse's back. She slowed down as she got more engrossed in her internal feelings.

Wrapping an arm firmly around her, I used my free hand to unzip and fish out my hard cock. Beth felt what I was doing. I pushed her gently forward and she bent over the horse's neck, giving me access to her pussy. It was awkward, but I managed to stick my cock into her. Although we let the horse pace our fuck, my cock was harder than steel and Beth's pussy was wetter than a river due to the excitement of the outdoor fuck. Five minutes later, I was dumping a hefty come load deep in my bride's twitching cunt.

Tightening my legs around the horse, I reached in my pockets and extracted a wad of tissues to wipe my soaked cock and avoid making a mess when I tucked my cock inside. We rode back to where Becky waited for us. We must have surprised her. She was sitting on the lawn her back to the wall. Her eyes were closed and her panties were pushed aside as her fingers played with her pussy. She was startled. She jerked her fingers out of her pussy and stood up quickly.

"I am sorry," she apologized, blushing.

"Never mind," I said. "Come see this," I added as I pointed to the wide wet spot on the horse's back that was saturated with our mixed come. The poor horse needed a bath.

Becky inhaled deeply the smell then she smiled mischievously. "Wow!" she called as she rubbed it into the horse. "I can't believe this."

"Neither can we," I said.

When we returned to our suite, we dismissed Becky and showered, fucking again and for the first time under the shower while soaping each other. Before, Beth had insisted each of us shower and bathe alone!

Early in the evening, Becky told us there was a dinner banquet in the dining room. Becky and all the couples were there. It was an excellent dinner and we had a nice conversation, catching up on everyone's latest news. Then I and Beth had a walk in the quiet and cool night. After our walk we went to bed.

We waked up early on Saturday morning. As Beth opened the drapes, she said, "Joanne is having a morning swim."

I hopped off the bed and looked out of the window of our second-floor suite. The mansion was built around a spacious swimming pool. The edge of the pool was about twenty feet from where I stood behind Beth, wrapping my arms around her as I kissed her ears lightly. Joanne was doing laps. Then Jim appeared. He jumped into the water and did laps, then the two of them chased each other and splashed water around.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.