In-Law Love - Cover

In-Law Love

Copyright© 1999 by Rich Foote

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On a business trip, he passes by his sister-in-law's house where he meets her friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As I have explained in my previous stories my wife Peggy and I have undergone a real change in our sex lives because of our experiences with our inlaws. The first time was with my wife's sister Ruth and her husband and swinging friends. When we returned we were looking expand our circle of sexual friends and managed to first lure my brother Rob's wife Pat into a hot sex orgy with us. Then got Rob involved with my wife Peggy and his wife Pat making us all one big fucking family. Pat's seduction of her sister Betty and Betty's husband Tom gave us a nice home grown sex group which we regularly enjoy. It had been almost a year since Peggy and I had gotten it on with her sister Ruth and Ruth's husband Sam when they called to tell us they would be coming for a visit. I was looking forward to their stay with us and told Ruth about our family fucking group. Ruth and Sam were both interested in meeting and fucking all the relations they could in their two week stay. Ruth asked me if I had met Annette's daughters Doreen and Colleen while I was out there the last time and when I told her I had and had fucked both girls Ruth told me to get ready to do it again as they were coming with them. It seems as Bill Annette's husband had been killed in a car accident and Annette had wound up in a institution the strain of her husbands death being too much for her. I told Ruth to bring along the girls as I was sure they would get plenty of pleasure from the trip. Ruth confided to me that she and Sam had been fucking the girls regularly for the past six months so a good time was assured.

Ruth, Sam and the girls, Colleen and Doreen arrived by air the next week and Peggy and I went to the airport to meet them. Colleen and Doreen looked hot, they had matured nicely over the past year and their tits were larger and still firm, their hips had rounded out nicely and I could tell that they were hot to trot. Colleen was wearing a short mini and a clinging tank top showing off her firm young tits complete with stiff pointed nipples. Colleen's legs were long and firm and my mind went back to the time the previous year when my cock was stuffed her hot pussy and tight anus. Doreen looked great too, she was wearing a small tube top which showed off her firm tits and let her stiff nipples show clearly thru the thin material. Doreen also wore a mini shirt showing off her firm young thighs which I longed to get between. Doreen's tube top was short exposing her hard flat belly which only made my cock throb more with anticipation. Ruth and Sam looked trim and ready a obvious bulge in Sam's pants told me he was already thinking of the hot times we had in mind. Ruth was wearing a nice dress which buttoned up the front and she had the top three buttons undone showing off a lot of chest letting everyone know she wasn't wearing a bra. The hem of the dress was of modest length but Ruth had four buttons undone starting at the hem allowing her firm strong legs to flash as she walked. We all kissed and hugged and Ruth and the girls each gave my cock a surreptitious squeeze as they pressed their bodies to me.

Sam and Peggy embraced hard and I noticed her hand go directly to his cock giving him a hard squeeze of passion. Peggy, Ruth and the girls embraced sharing discreet strokes and quick little fondlings which made me hot to get these ladies home and naked. We quickly found their luggage and headed off for home. With six of us in the car we were pretty crowded and the girls were sitting in the back seat with Sam while Ruth and Peggy sat in the front with me. I could look back in the rear view mirror and see up the girls short skirts seeing that they both were wet and excited as they spread their legs letting me see their silky panties the crotches wet with anticipation. Peggy and Ruth were even less demure and Peggy had pulled up Ruth's skirt exposing her pussy which was naked beneath her thin skirt. Before we were half way home Peggy had her fingers up her sister Ruth's pussy and was giving her a hot finger fuck while we drove along.

By the time we were pulling into the driveway Peggy had brought Ruth to climax and was licking her sisters creamy cunt juices from her slippery fingers. Colleen was enjoying Sam's fingers up her pussy having pulled her sopping panties aside to expose her hot shaved pussy lips as she stroked his stiff cock having opened his zipper and fished his cock out. Peggy was stroking her own pussy and Doreen had removed her panties and was finger fucking the shit out of her own hot wet cunt. My cock was stiff and hard having been rubbed and squeezed by Ruth the entire trip. My pants were wet with pre-cum in spots all over the front and I knew I was going to be stuffing my cock into hot pussies and tight assholes until late that night. I pulled into the garage opening the door with the remote control and announced we were home. We all helped with the luggage and I managed to finger Doreen's slippery slit as she leaned over the trunk lid trying to lift out her suitcase. Doreen's tight ass and slippery pussy felt great as I pressed my fingers deep into her pussy as her short skirt rode up exposing her tight tanned ass. As I entered the house I asked if anyone was hungry, Peggy nodded and grabbing her sister pulling Ruth into the living room and stripped her while we watched.

Sam fondled Colleen and I groped Doreen stuffing two fingers up her slippery slit while I fondled her firm young tits. Peggy had her sister Ruth naked in a flash and pushed Ruth back onto the couch spreading Ruth's legs wide open. Ruth looked great her firm creamy tits were just as nice as ever and her pussy looked good enough to eat, her bush trimmed back exposing her pink pussy lips. Ruth was very excited her pussy was covered with her hot pussy juices and she was spreading her legs wide opening up her slick cunt lips exposing the pink inner lips and her stiff protruding clit. Peggy licked her way up Ruth's inner thighs until she reached Ruth's hot cunt. Peggy licked and sucked Ruth's pussy lapping up Ruth's flowing juices and forced two fingers up her sister Ruth's hot pussy. Ruth was moaning and urging Peggy on as she watched Sam and I strip Colleen and Doreen. I pulled Doreen's tube top up over her head freeing her tits. Doreen had really developed and her tits were nice C cup sized and very firm. Her nipples were pink and stiff sticking a good half inch out from her taught aureole. I pulled and twisted Doreen's stiff nipples making her moan and grab at my stiff cock thru my pants. Sam had pulled off Colleen's tank top and was massaging her firm melons and twisting her nipples as he pulled her panties down.

Peggy had Ruth moaning by now, Peggy's fingers were deeply stuffed up Ruth's hot wet twat while she licked her sisters stiff clit making Ruth's firm legs jump each time her tongue passed over Ruth's stiff pink clit. I unzipped Doreen's skirt and let it slide down her legs exposing her hot cunt and firm ass. Doreen then turned on me and began to strip me taking off my shirt as she rubbed my stiff cock. Sam was pulling Colleen's skirt and panties off exposing her hot shaved pussy which was already soaking with her slick juices. While Sam licked Colleen's tasty slit Doreen had gotten my pants down around my feet pulled them off and was licking her lips. I watched Colleen strip Sam as Doreen took my cock in her mouth and deep throated my throbbing cock driving it balls deep in her talented mouth. As Doreen filled her throat with my stiff long cock Colleen took up a similar position with Sam cramming his throbbing meat deep into her throat and massaging his bloated balls. Peggy was the only one still dressed so I suggested that Colleen and Doreen strip my wife while she ate her sister Ruth's cunt. Colleen and Doreen moved to Peggy ripping her cloths off her body as she continued to suck and finger Ruth's hot flowing slit.

Colleen slipped under Peggy's pussy and began to eat my wife's hot dripping cunt licking her slippery slit and sucking her stiff clit. Sam moved between Colleen's open thighs his stiff cock read to fill her young tight slit. Doreen seeing Sam moving in to fuck Colleen spread her sisters legs and grabbed Sam's stiff throbbing cock guiding him up her sister hot wet slit. As Colleen moaned Ruth began her climax flooding Peggy's face with her hot pussy juices. Sam drove his stiff cock deep into Colleen's tight young twat stretching her pink wet pussy as his cock sank balls deep into Colleen's tight pulsing slit. Doreen sucked her sister Colleen's firm tits as they shook from the force of Sam's thrusts up Colleens stretched pink slit. My cock was ready to burst and seeing Doreen's firm ass waving in the air made me hot to fuck her tight young cunt. I moved behind Doreen just as Ruth got off the couch, Ruth grabbed my stiff rod and licked the head collecting my dripping pre-cum then spread Doreen's pussy lips and guided my stiff prick up the young girl's hot tight pussy. I pressed my cock slowly up Doreen's hot, tight wet cunt until I had my cock buried fully up the young girl's stretched pulsing twat. Doreen moaned as I started to fuck her with long slow strokes stretching her teen pussy and driving her crazy with pleasure. Ruth got under Doreen as I fucked my cock into her tight young slit and began to lick Doreen's stiff protruding clit as she pulled and twisted Doreen's stiff nipples. As I fucked my cock deep into Doreen's hot tight cunt Peggy began her climax flooding Colleens mouth with her sweet juices. Colleen climaxed quickly after that, her pussy stretched and pleasured by Sam's stiff pounding cock which she was taking balls deep on every thrust.

I could see Sam thrusting his cock deep and hard into Colleen's hot pink pussy filling her with his thick cum. As Peggy moved off Colleen's face I could see she had drenched the young girl with her pussy juices. Doreen moved her head to kiss her sister Colleen and began to lap up my wife's sweet juices from Colleen's face and lips. Doreen started to shake and her pussy clamped around my cock like a vise as her hot young body convulsed in orgasmic frenzy. I could not hold out any longer and fired my steaming load of sperm deep into the recesses of Doreen's hot tight pussy filling her sweet cunt with my sperm until it seeped out around my fat cock. Doreen's' cunt was so tight that my erection never went down and after a few minutes of continued pounding Doreen collapsed on her sister sated for the moment from another climax.

Sam had pulled his cock from Colleen's well spermed cunt and was stroking his still stiff pecker. I was hard as a rock looking at Colleen pink pussy dripping with sperm and Doreen's cunt covered with my own cum. Ruth and Peggy noticed our hard cocks and call for us to fuck them. I told Ruth to help me roll Doreen over and after we got her into a more comfortable position I spread her legs and guided Ruth to her open sperm soaked cunt telling Ruth to eat Doreen out as I fucked Ruth's hot cunt. Ruth was all for it and she quickly covered the young girl's hot spermy cunt with her mouth licking up my last load as she presented me with her firm ass. I licked my finger and stuffed it up Ruth's hot pulsing pussy as I watched Peggy directing her own carnal circus next to us. Colleen had revived a bit and Peggy had Colleen straddle her face and was eating Colleen's hot spermy cunt while fingering the young girls pink puckered asshole. Colleen was holding Peggy's legs wide open as Sam moved in driving his stiff cummy prick deep into my wife's hot pussy filling her slit with his stiff prick and driving his cock deep into her wet tight hole. Doreen was beginning to come around and was pulling on her tits as Ruth licked and fingered her spermy cunt. I pulled my finger out of Ruth's hot tight pussy and knowing her taste for pleasure pressed it deep into her hot puckered anus forcing my finger deep up Ruth's twitching rectum until my palm was flat against her ass cheeks. This made Ruth moan and beg for my cock.

Ruth reached back between her spread legs and grabbed my swollen cock pulling me to her pussy and guiding my cock into her velvet vise like cunt. I drove my cock deep into my sister inlaws cunt making her moan with pleasure into Doreen's pussy. I began to thrust deep and hard into Ruth's hot cunt as I probed her hot anal cavity with my finger matching my thrusts up Ruth's asshole with my pounding cock up her tight slit. Peggy was close to climax and her legs were shaking with pleasure as Colleen climaxed again dumping her sweet pussy juices into my wife's hot mouth. Peggy's climax followed Colleen's closely and her hot pussy milked another hot load from Sam's thrusting cock as her belly undulated with the pleasure spasm she was having. Sam thrust his cock deep into my wife and poured his cum into her hot convulsing cunt filling her pussy with his creamy jism. Ruth was close to climax and I thrust deep and hard into her tight hot cunt bring her to her peak as she pressed her fingers up Doreen's hot twat and tight pink anus making Doreen join her in orgasmic bliss. I filled Ruth's hot tight cunt with sperm as her body shook with pleasure and she sucked up her young female lovers sweet pussy juices. I continued to ream Ruth hot pussy and asshole until all the hardness was gone from my cock making Ruth cry out with pleasure as her body twitched with post orgasmic pleasure.

Sam and I pulled our now deflated cocks from Peggy and Ruth's pussies and watched as Colleen and Doreen cuddled with Peggy and Ruth moving our wives into a relaxed side by side positions spreading their legs and licking their sperm filled slits as Peggy and Ruth licked their young partners slippery slits. Sam and I watched the girls for a while until our cocks began to harden at the hot sight before us. I wanted to fuck Colleen and as soon as my cock regained hardness I moved to her firm ass rubbing her ass cheeks and licking her taught anal pucker as my wife Peggy lapped at Colleen's swollen pink pussy teasing the young girl's stiff clit with her talented tongue. Finally I couldn't resist any more and slide my cock into Colleen's hot wet cunt driving my stiff ten inch cock deep into her hot tight pussy as Peggy continued to lick Colleen's clit making her pussy pulse with pleasure. Sam had been working Doreen's firm ass as Ruth continued to lick the young girl's pussy. As I thrust my cock deep into Colleen's tight hot pussy stretching her young vagina with each thrust I watched as Sam entered Doreen's hot cunt filling her tight young twat with his stiff rod as Ruth licked Doreen stiff clit and reached around to rub and finger the young girls tight pink anal rosebud.

Doreen and Colleen had their mouths plastered to Ruth and Peggy's pussies and while Sam and I thrust deep into their tight young cunts. The girls spread our wive's hot ass cheeks and stuffed their fingers up Peggy and Ruth's tight hot assholes raising our wives pleasure as they finger fucked their assholes and licked their cum stained pussies. I could feel Colleen's tight young vagina begin to quiver and pulse as her orgasm approached and I thrust even deeper into her pulsing slit as her climax came hard and long making her cunt tighten around my thrusting rod. I filled Colleen's hot convulsing slit with a steaming load of sperm as Peggy stuffed her finger up the young girl's asshole completing her climax. As I shot my sperm deep into Colleen's hot wet vagina I noticed that Doreen was coming to and her stretched pussy and asshole were pulsing as Sam shot his load up her sweet cunt while Ruth thrust her finger deep into Doreen's pink anal pucker. Sam and I continued to fuck the young sisters as they turned their attention to our wives ringing yet another orgasm from both Ruth and Peggy as their own pleasure ebbed. Sam and I pulled out of the young sisters stretched slits and let our wives lick up our sperm as their own orgasms slowly subsided.

The girls were covered with cum and Sam and I suggested a quick shower and something to eat. The girls were all for it so we all trooped up to the shower and washed each other off getting each other hot in the process. Colleen and Doreen made me promise to fuck them up the ass like I had the morning I had visited with them and their mother. I assured them I was looking forward to fucking their tight young assholes and stuffed a finger up both of their tight butts as we showered making them moan and wiggle their firm young asses. I told the girls they would have to wait a while and suggested we all get something to eat as it was already past lunch time. Everyone was in agreement and we proceeded naked and lust filled to the kitchen and made a simple lunch of sandwiches. After we had filled our stomachs our lust for sex reawakened, Colleen was rubbing Peggy's tits as her sister played with Ruth's firm ass rubbing her finger over Ruth's puckered anus and telling Ruth how she wanted to tongue fuck Ruth's asshole. Sam and I were getting stiff just from the hot talk and the girls noticed our cocks beginning to rise again. They invited us into the rec room for some afternoon fun. We followed the girls like robots our cocks stiff and ready for yet another round of hot sex. I had set up the rec room in advance hoping that we would finish out the day with a rousing round of fucking but the degree of lust shown by Colleen and Doreen still surprised me. I wanted desperately to feel Doreen and Colleen's hot anal sheaths surrounding my stiff prick and vowed to fuck them both up the ass before the day was out. Peggy and Ruth's twats were dripping with anticipation and Colleen and Doreen were rubbing their dripping slits as we made our way to the back of the house. Once we reached the rec room the girls took charge laying Sam and I down on the mats on the floor. Ruth and Doreen were on me in a flash sucking my cock making their pussies and assholes available to my hands. I reached up between Ruth and Doreen's hot thighs and stuffed a finger up each of their hot pussies as they sucked and licked my cock. I saw Colleen and Peggy had Sam down in a similar position and were sharing his stiff cock and bloated cum filled balls as he fingered their hot cunts and assholes stuffing a finger up each of their holes as they worked his stiff prick. I pulled my fingers from Doreen and Ruth's pussies and stuffed my now slippery fingers up their assholes and stuffed another finger up their sopping slits. The girls worked Sam and my cock until we were stiff as iron lapping up our thick flowing pre-cum like it was the elixir of life.

Ruth told Doreen that it was time to fuck and told her to straddle my cock and take me up her asshole. Ruth helped Doreen mount my cock holding my prick straight up while Doreen positioned her firm buns over my erect throbbing cock. Ruth spread Doreen's firm ass cheeks and guided her down to my cock rubbing the head of my prick into her dripping slit before centering my prick against Doreen's hot tight anus. Doreen pressed down slowly forcing my cock deep into her anal channel filling her young tight rectum with my long stiff meat. Doreen moaned as her hot anus accepted my stiff prong stretching her pink anal ring as she forced her way down my throbbing shaft. Ruth began to finger fuck Doreen's pussy stuffing two fingers deep into Doreen's hot wet slit and rubbing Doreen's stiff protruding clit with her thumb. Doreen was already quivering and I told Ruth to mount my face so that I could lick her cunt and ass as Doreen fucked her tight butt with my stiff prick. As Ruth got into position I watched Colleen stuffing Sam's stiff cock up her asshole as my wife finger fucked the young girl's hot dripping slit. Colleen was moaning as Sam's stiff meat stretched her tight butt and filled her pulsing anus with pleasure. Peggy mounted Sam's face and ground her excited pussy into Sam's lips as she finger fucked Colleen's hot pussy adding to the girl's pleasure as she stroked Sam's cock in and out of her tight stretched rectum. Ruth's pussy blocked my view from then on but from the sounds Colleen and Peggy were making I knew Colleen was fucking the shit out of her asshole with Sam's stiff cock. Doreen had my cock driven deep into her tight anus and began to bounce up and down ramming my stiff cock balls deep into her packed asshole on each bounce. Doreen began to moan as her bouncing became more fanatic and her asshole began to pulse around my thick shaft as her pleasure built. I was licking Ruth's hot pussy thrusting my tongue deep into her tasty slit lapping up her sweet pussy juices and lashing her stiff long clit. Ruth's movements told me she was close to an orgasm herself and I reached back and stuffed my finger up Ruth's tight ass making her climax and drench my mouth with her climatic juices. I heard Doreen cry out and her anus clamped my cock hard as her orgasm took over and she rammed my cock deep into her hot colon making me cum and fill her hot tight asshole with my sperm. I began thrusting into Doreen's hot tight rectum as I shot my cum deep into her hot bowels. Ruth climbed off me in time for me to witness Peggy and Colleen's climaxes. Peggy mashed her cunt tight to Sam's lips flooding Sam's face with her thick pussy juices as Colleen drove his cock deep into her stretched rectum and Peggy rammed her fingers deep into Colleen's stretched pussy making Colleen cum hard. After they slowed down a bit Doreen pulled her asshole off my cock and layed back resting from her pleasure as Ruth licked and fingered Doreen's sperm filled anus. Peggy had Colleen on her side and was still fingering the young girls hot slit while she lapped up the sperm running out of Colleen's still open anus.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.