Loving - Cover

Loving

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - One Long file download.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Then Carol noticed the time. We hit the shower one more time and hurriedly dressed for dinner and our four new friends. Carol looked radiant... and so hot. She slipped into a silk sarong that had a deep v cut revealing a lot or her full tits and it was as short as the mini's she had been wearing. It tied loosely around her waist. It hid nothing and enhanced everything. I had on another pair of short shorts that displayed my cock clearly. But with Carol there, no one would be looking at me. I looked at her and said,

"Damn you look so fuckable."

She winked and smiled and said,

"I am honey. I thought you knew."

"You mean you would cheat on your husband?"

"Never... but it isn't cheating if your husband approves of you fucking other men... and women..."

We laughed and I caught her in my arms and kissed her deeply. I slipped my hand inside her sarong onto one of her full tits and as I squeezed it I said,

"You are so hot... those two guys don't know how lucky they are going to be tonight... their hard cocks are going to fill every hole you have... not to mention the ladies tongues..."

"Dave you are so good for me... and my ego. I know the ladies are going to enjoy you so much."

And she caught my hard cock through my pants. Squeezing it just as I was her tit. We were both fired up as we walked into the dining room. Pete and Betty and Patty and Bob were there already. They all slid out of the large booth to welcome us. Lots of hugs and feels and then Patty took over and winking she said,

"OK Bob (her husband) and Betty (Bob's sister) in first. Dave next to Betty, Carol next to Bob, Pete next to Carol and Me next to Dave. Does this suggest anything folks?"

Everyone laughed as we all followed her instructions. Patty and Betty were dressed as openly as Carol and I had a good view of their nice bare tits every time either of them moved. As I had hugged first Patty and then Betty I had run my hand up under their short skirts and ascertained that neither of them wore panties, just like Carol. It was going to be a hot night.

Our drinks arrived and we toasted each other. Then Betty spoke up as her hand slipped into my lap onto my semi hard cock,

"Carol... we all loved watching you today... please share with us what it was like to take that huge cock."

Carol smiled and winked at me and said,

"Which one, I had one big one on the beach and my husbands in my bed later?"

Patty laughed,

"I know, I was lucky enough to get a good sample of Dave's wares today too... Dave is nice and big... but tell us about that 12 inch monster you took at the beach." I was amazed as Betty managed to unbutton my shorts and lower the zipper. She had my hard cock out in her bare hand stroking me as we talked. Then I felt Patty's hand on it too. She looked over at Betty and said,

"Can we share?"

Betty laughed and said,

"We share everything else why not?"

I had two hands freely trading places on my cock as they teased and stroked me.

I looked over at Carol and noticed her sarong was untied and hanging open. Her full tits in clear view. Pete clutched one of them in his hand and it was obvious Bob was busy under the table. Did Roman orgies start like this?

Carol winked at me and said,

"I am so fucking hot. Thinking about that huge cock in me this morning, Dave's in me this afternoon and what Bob and Pete are doing to me now. The monster cock was a challenge and stretched me more than I have ever been stretched before. I loved the feeling of fucking it but once with something that big was enough ladies."

Betty smiled and unbuttoned her blouse baring her lovely jugs. Her fingers toying with her nipples making them large and hard. Patty pulled her blouse down to her waist and copied Betty. I filled my hands with one jewel of each lady and enjoyed their full tits in my hands. Then Bob spoke up.

"I love this place... I mean anything goes here. A guest can do anything and no one objects. The first night we got here we watched some guy fuck his dinner partner right in the booth. And look at us. Carol has Pete's cock in one hand and mine in her other. If we tried this at home we would be arrested. And the staff is ready and eager to fuck anyone that requests it. Damn, I wish this place was in my home town. Our dinner arrived and in spite of all the groping going on, we ate ravenously. Carol kept looking over and smiling at me or blowing me kisses. It seemed uncharacteristic of my lady. Almost clingy... like she needed my OK... very unlike Carol.

There was a lot of fore play going on of every variety, as I watched Carol gave Pete a deep french kiss and then another to Bob. Of course Betty and Patty and I had been busy doing the same between bites of food. A few people were watching us with great interest. It must have been one hell of a show, and when eye contact was made with them they only raised their glasses to toast our fun.

Then we all got quite a surprise... the manager of the place came over to our table. He smiled and asked if we were having as good of a time as it seemed. A really stupid question under the circumstance. Then he said,

"Several people have suggested that since the six of you don't object to being observed in your play... would you consider going onto our small stage and letting everyone enjoy watching?"

We had just been asked to put on a sex show... Carol looked at me and grinned impishly and nodded... she loved to have people watch. I spoke up,

"I can't speak for the others but Carol and I would love to."

The others agreed quickly and soon we all headed for the raised dias in the center of the room. There probably were 20 or 30 other people in the room. We dropped what was left of our clothing as we stepped up on the platform to a round of applause.

The staff produced three large mattress covered with black silk sheets. They did seem to be prepared for this sort of thing. We certainly seemed not to be the first group to do put on a show. Patty proved once more to be the grand organizer, stepping forward and introducing each of us by first name. She mentioned she and Bob were married, that Betty was Bob's sister, whom he had been fucking since they were teenagers, theat Betty was married to Pete and that Carol and I were married and were new acquaintances.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.