Loving - Cover

Loving

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 13: Jamaica Day 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Jamaica Day 2 - One Long file download.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

It was already late morning when we walked into the dining room. We were starved and both of us ate a huge breakfast. We had the dining room to ourselves and we ate and chatted. Then from nowhere Carol leaned over and kissed me tenderly on the cheek.

"Dave my love... I can't tell you how glad I am that I found you. I had thought for years that I would never find a man who could deal with me. A man who could love me just the way I am. I have lost so many boy friends when they tried to insist I be monogamous. They were all eager to get me in bed but they sure didn't want anyone else to. I just want you to know how much I love and appreciate you. I have told you I would be happy with just you and I would... but I love what we do, and that you love me enough to do it with me."

I sipped on my coffee to keep from getting choked up and then I replied,

"Carol you know how I adore you and all that we do... But I love you more... than just that. We just sort of fit well together in lots of ways don't we?"

She smiled and winked saying,

"We certainly do Ollie."

Then serious again she said,

"I just want you to know I really am yours. You have allowed me so much freedom, like Paul and his friends, the train, the pilots, the waiter and all... I want you to know I will do anything you want me to do to please you. Just let me know what you want me to do... what ever it is."

"I might surprise you Carol..."

She only smiled and blew me a kiss...

After breakfast we strolled on the beach for a bit. There were a good number of nude bathers in and out of the water. Carol smiled and slipped her blouse off. Her magnificent breasts were something to watch as we walked along in the hot sand. I pulled my shirt off to get some sun but who cared?

Then Carol unhooked her mini skirt and now all she wore was her sandals and a big smile. I dropped my shorts and was as bare as she was. The situation was exciting to me and my cock grew a bit... Carol of course, noticed and smiled at me... We placed our clothes on a table near by and enjoyed strolling down the beach completely bareass. A lot of men and women looked Carol over appreciatively and I had to admit I loved the way they looked at her. So did she... I could tell the stares of the men were starting to have an effect on her. Her nipples were now hard and standing out. There is this look she gets as she gets turned on and she had it now... in spades...

"They are turning you on aren't they, ogling your hot body?"

"Yeah Dave... that and my own thoughts..."

"Joy said last night that folks here openly fuck on the beach... are you interested in finding a new cock and putting on a little show for me and the rest of the world?"

I knew that idea would appeal to her and she looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back and said,

"Go ahead... I will lag behind and then watch you in action..."

She leaned over and kissed my lips gently and whispered,

"I love you."

And she strolled ahead of me on down the beach only now we both had a goal... I could see Carol scanning the terrain like the meat eating raptor she was. An animal looking for it's prey. Only this prey would love to be the target... and I loved watching her...

She hadn't gone 50 ft when she stopped and turned looking at something. I looked where she was staring and saw this young black man sprawled nude on a large towel. He lay on his back and his cock was laying limp up on his stomach. I realized then why Carol was staring. His cock was huge... bigger than anything I had ever seen... even in it's now flaccid condition it was huge. Carol hesitated only for a moment then strolled over and stood just off his towel. As I got nearer I flopped onto a lounge chair about ten yards away from them and watched and listened,

"Hi... my name is Carol..."

"Yes Carol... you are one beautiful woman... I am Jack..."

"Hello Jack, are you visiting Jamaica or is this your home?"

As Carol chatted she made no secret of returning her eyes to his large cock. She smiled as she realized it was starting to swell.

"This is my home... I live near here and enjoy the beach and the lovely female visitors..."

His eyes slowly and obviously ran over her full charms so open to inspection. Carol spread her legs wider and pulled her shoulders back to emphasize her assets. As he looked Carol's eyes went back to his huge cock. It was hard enough now that it started to stand up on it's own. I saw Carol smile and lick her lips. Then Carol met his eyes again and she said,

"Jack... you seem to be a growing young man..."

He laughed "Looking at your fine body would make any man grow... would you like to share my beach towel... ?"

Carol dropped to her knees. I enjoyed the way her firm tits swayed and bounced as she moved over closer to Jack. Then Jack said,

"Are you here alone Carol... I can't believe that."

Carol let her hand fall on his stomach as she knelt beside him her knees just touching his side. Jack looked at her hand momentarily and smiled at her. Carol started moving her hand up and down his abdomen getting closer to his cock each slow move. She responded,

"No I am here with my husband on our honeymoon."

"Hmmm sweet Carol... on your honeymoon and here with me?"

"Uh-huh... my husband is wonderful to me. He treats me so well... he makes love to me a lot... and I love it... and him... but he knows I like... variety... and he allows me... all that I want... sometime he likes to watch when I am with other men..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.