Loving - Cover

Loving

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 9: The Trains Roll and The Lion Roars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Trains Roll and The Lion Roars - One Long file download.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Nothing further was said by Carol about the oral session between Paul and I and that was fine with me. I was having all sorts of reactions to the new experience and wasn't sure where to go with it. I was glad to have Carol and Patty to fuck and eat. I knew how I felt about that. I had enjoyed it with Paul but...

Everyone was busy packing up our stuff and shipping it, last minute preparations for the wedding, the honeymoon, a great deal of sex and talk about the party coming up that night at Paul and Gloria's. Patty was as eager as Carol to take on three new strange gentlemen in one evening, Of course Charley and I weren't the least bit interested in their wives.

Carol and Patty both looked tremendous. Beautiful, full bodies, glowing and eager. They both had worn very brief mini skirts, low cut silk blouses garter belts and sexy hose and high heels. I got hard just looking at our lovely ladies. I also got my hand slapped playfully as I explored under their skirts.

There were two other couples there already when we arrived other than Paul and Gloria. The ladies were almost as good looking as Carol and Patty... dressed similarly... hiding little most of the time and nothing when they moved the slightest. I could feel my cock growing and I could just imagine what Carol was thinking. The two men were late forties, good shape and great looking dudes. Our eyes met and she winked and licked her lips. I noticed Patty smiling at Charley similarly. Gloria was her normal knockout sexy self. I was looking forward to fucking that sweet lady again shortly. Then the last couple arrived with a hell of a surprise.

With them was a gorgeous, young, (I guessed 16 or 17) sexy doll of a female. She was tall and slender but built like I love, big tits narrow waist, great ass and fine legs. Her face was model status. Her body was grrrrrrr.

Gloria had slipped up behind me and she slid her arms around my waist. She pressed those great tits of hers into my back and whispered into my ear, driving me crazy with her tongue as she did,

"That is their daughter Dave, isn't she something. She has been coming to our parties for about a year. I understand both Mom and Dad have been fucking her for a couple of years prior to that. She is a love. I don't know how she is to fuck but I love eating her and vise versa."

Then Gloria spoke louder,

"Cindy come over here please dear I want you to meet David."

Cindy sort of floated toward me her undulating hips doing a number on my mind as did her swaying tits. Our eyes were all over each other's body and when our eyes finally met, we both had a gleam. She walked up to me, her tits against my chest, her arms around my neck. My hands were on that fabulous tight ass of hers and my hard cock was knocking on her door. She smiled up at me and kissed me deeply, I felt her tongue reach down my throat and wrap around my cock from the inside. We seemed to be the first couple doing anything. I unhooked the only connection I could find on her dress and it fell into a puddle around her feet. It was the only thing she had on. I was shedding the little I had worn and we were in another hot kiss, as we settled to the floor. I didn't know, or care what else was going on at that moment.

I felt her spread her legs and guide me between them as she started Mortimer in her hot tight young cunt. It is nice to meet someone who knows exactly what they want. Her young snatch was marvelous, so tight and so caressing. As I shoved my cock into her she squeezed it repeatedly as it slowly slipped in to the hilt. I started my best moves and she met them with her on. Not a word had been said between us as she wrapped her legs around my back and began humping hard into my cock. Holy shit, if she learned what she knew from her Dad, then he had taught her well. I wasn't sure which one was her Dad but I hoped he was the one Carol was fucking as I looked over and saw her on top of this dude. Our eyes met and she winked and blew me a kiss. I did the same then Cindy pulled my lips back to her pouty mouth with a low throaty growl.

Cindy believed in being thorough. As soon as we had cum all over each other fucking, she dropped her gorgeous lips to my cock and had me hard again in unbelievable time. Then I was behind this sex machine and fucking her ass. I can't tell you how tight and smooth and fantastic it felt fucking this teen in her cute little ass. She was a sex machine and I loved it. My first hour was spent exclusively with Cindy and I sure didn't feel like I missed a damn thing. Then I heard Paul ask for our attention. Cindy and I had just collapsed and she said her first words to me,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.