Loving - Cover

Loving

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 8: Carol Gets her Way

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Carol Gets her Way - One Long file download.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

"Paul I thank you for your honesty and your concern. I wasn't devastated the other night but I did feel strange about it. Don't misunderstand, I enjoyed it very much. You are quite good. As Carol said to me I couldn't tell if the mouth on my cock were male or female. I just felt very out of character."

"I understand Dave, as a man who has been through the same thing and as a therapist. We lay pretty strict behavioral patterns on ourselves, stereotypes. If I have any words of wisdom for you, go slow with any new practice. Be selective who you play with and don't worry if you take part in some behavior foreign to your norms. Norms change all the time Dave but they change slowly for the most part."

I smiled at him and Carol. Carol was fidgeting on the couch. Her mini skirt had slipped up or she had pulled it up to her waist. Since she wore no panties her lovely pussy was in plain sight. We all smiled knowing what was coming soon, certainly if Carol had anything to say. Then Paul said,

"I would like to have another party at our house, maybe Friday, tomorrow. If you two and Patty and Charley would like to join us again. We have already asked three other couples to attend. You will like them. I assume that you are all four of you open to swinging now. Is that a fair statement?"

Carol looked over at me for an answer. I knew what her answer was. Was I ready for Carol to fuck wholesale? Was I ready? I thought about it and smiled at Carol. Her smile was enough to light up the room. "Yeah Paul, I think that is a fair statement."

With that Carol stood up and shucked her clothes. She was absolutely a greek goddess standing there. Her face and body were perfection and she was mine and I hers. It was nice we could share our good fortune with friends... and sometimes just acquaintances... and maybe even a few strangers.

Paul and I stripped too and Carol took charge, (so what else did you expect?). Carol directed Paul to sit,

"I want your cock in my mouth Paul."

Paul was obedient and I stood there watching with pleasure as Carol kneeled in front of him and swallowed his hard cock. Then she mouthed the head of his cock licking and kissing. She had one hand wrapped around the base of it. After a few moments of this as Paul moaned and enjoyed Carol, she raised her head up and looked at me with such passion and love and she smiled and said,

"Kiss me darling."

I knelt down beside her and our lips met. Her mouth and tongue tasted different but it was obvious why. She plunged her tongue deep into my mouth and I sucked on it the way she loved for me to. I opened my eyes as I kissed her and noticed she was stroking Paul's hard cock as we kissed. Paul's cock was rubbing against her cheek, leaving trails of pre-cum on her perfect peach-like complexion. Her other hand had my cock in it and she stroked me slowly in counterpoint to Paul.

She broke the kiss and turned her head slightly and sucked Paul's cock into her mouth again. My face was so close, an inch away from Paul's throbbing cock, I could smell Paul's cock. Then she pulled her mouth from Paul's throbbing cock and kissed me again. She repeated this several times. Each time the taste of Paul was stronger on her tongue.

Then the next time she released Paul's cock from her mouth she kissed me and she whispered hoarsely, breathlessly,

"I want you to take Paul's cock in your mouth my love. I want it so bad. Do that for me... please... I want to see you take Paul's cock in your mouth and suck it just a little."

She kissed me and then pulled away pressing Paul's cock to my lips. She rubbed it back and forth across my lips. I could feel his juices on my lips. I glanced up at Paul. He had his head back on the couch his eyes closed in pure pleasure. He sat there as I had many times with Carol and Patty before me as now Carol and I knelt.

I looked back at Carol and opened my mouth to ask the why question of her but she pushed Paul's cock as I opened my mouth and I felt the smooth velvet knob of Paul's hard cock in my mouth. I sat there immobile looking into Carol's beautiful eyes, just holding Paul's cock in my mouth. Carol still had her hand wrapped around each one of our cocks. Then Carol whispered,

"Oh my darling I love you. I wanted you to do this and you did. Now my beloved taste Paul's cock and his juices. It is nectar... suck gently my sweet."

I was as in a trance... I only wanted to please my lady at that moment. I savored the taste of the cock in my mouth and I started gentle suction. Carol saw my cheeks suck in and she leaned over and kissed the side of my lips and Paul's cock at the same time,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.