Grand dad - Cover

Grand dad

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - His father visits the family... and stays

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Swinging  

After Paul left, Kate spent a good part of the day in Pop's bed. Between sex, she shared with him all that had gone on with Paul. Pop had a hard time believing it. They both were some what unsure how Paul would react when they admitted to him that they had actually had sex...

"Pop I think maybe we underestimated Paul. After all he is your son. I was delighted when he told me about his affair with Karen I almost told him everything then. But I knew that would have been too much all at once so I just admitted to my affair with Ralph. In a few days I will tell him I seduced you and you reluctantly gave in. Then when he gets back maybe we can have a threesome. You know I have always wanted the two of you at the same time. Then Peggy will seduce her Dad, then Polly. Then we can all get together. Oh I know I will love that."

Pop smiled and added, "It sounds like Kurt and Karen would be another good addition. Anyone else you can think of Kate darlin?".

Kate smiled and said, "I can think of lots... "


Pop moved into Kate's bedroom with her that night. Peggy and Polly did too, at least for the fun and games. In fact Pop was fucking Polly dog style and Peggy and Kate were enjoying a enthusiastic 69 when the phone rang. Kate slowly reached the phone and answered it. It was Paul on the line and Kate mouthed to the group so they would be quiet. Later Kate shared what Paul had said so they all had the full conversation:

"Hi honey, how was your flight?"

"Good Kate my love. In fact unbelievably good."

Kate's ears perked up. Paul had never said that about a flight. Kate asked, "Oh something happened huh? I can tell. Did you meet someone interesting?"

"Yeah but that is an understatement, I hope you were serious about me finding a California teen ager."

"Paul you didn't, oh I hope you did... what? who? tell me."

"She was sitting next to me on the plane and my eyes almost fell out when I first saw her. Short mini-skirt, little bikini panties that she flashed every time she moved. A t-shirt cut so short her nice sized boobs showed below it almost to her breasts. She is so cute and sexy and 17 years old. God Kate I had a hard on immediately and she saw it and just smiled at me. We talked and played all during the flight. I couldn't believe it but I didn't want to let her go so I asked her to come to the hotel with me and she did. She is in the shower now. She is enrolled at USC here and has a few days before classes start."

Kate spoke, "Have you had her yet?"

"Just her mouth. You still OK with it?"

"Yes darling, very OK. I hope you enjoy her. But this is making me so horny. I think I will go visit Pop when we hang up and see if I can seduce him. You still OK if I fuck your father? I hope you are cause I think am going to do just that. I am going to suck his cock and fuck him. I think I will let him fuck my ass too. God I am so horny. You can call me tomorrow baby and I will tell you all about it. So your bed partner is only 17, just like Peggy. Are you now thinking you might enjoy your daughters?"

"I'm not sure Kate... maybe. I can't believe we have eased into this so fast. I have sure enjoyed what I've done with Crissie so far. I can imagine Peg and Polly."

"Good, maybe we will have a family orgy after you get back. What would you think about Pop fucking the girls too?"

"Oh shit Kate... you are too much. I have to go now. Criss is coming back. I will tell you tomorrow if she fucks as good as she sucks cock."

The line went dead and everyone looked at Kate as if they could not believe what they had heard her say to Paul. She told them all of the rest.


When the phone rang the next afternoon it was Paul again. Kate shifted over on the bed and answered the phone. It was hard for her as Pop was riding her hard and fast dogie style. As Kate answered it came out. "Hel... lo... " as she spoke between thrusts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.