Grand dad - Cover

Grand dad

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - His father visits the family... and stays

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Swinging  

I sat there wondering what he might suggest. I had just told my father-in-law who also had just become my lover, that I would like to try new things with him. He smiled at me and said,

"OK Kathy, take off the bra and your panties. Don't even think about putting them back on until we get back to the family."

I grinned widely I know... I loved the idea. I slowly removed my button up blouse and then the skirt which was knee length and also buttoned up the front. The bra went and I just sat there enjoying the way he looked at my bare breasts. Was this me? Anyone driving by could see my bare breasts as well as Pop could. I shivered and learned I really was an exhibitionist. Then I shed the panties. Now I really felt naughty sitting there buck naked.

I loved it but got a little afraid and put my blouse back on. Pop stopped me when there were several buttons left to close. I knew he could see a lot of me down my open blouse and I smiled loving it. The skirt came next and again he stopped me when my legs were still uncovered. The highest closed button was just below my pussy which was getting very damp from all of this.

Now I sat there covered somewhat, feeling very sexy and getting hornier by the minute. Pop looked over at me and said,

"You are a hot little cunt underneath. Damn I love you."

I was shocked, a little, resented his use of that word on me, a little and turned on, a lot. I looked at him and gave him my sexiest look and said,

"Let's don't drive to far today."

The next off ramp that indicated a motel he pulled off. I couldn't believe it. We had been on the road for less than an hour and he pulled into a motel. I waited n the car until he came back. The key in his hand he drove around back to our room and we got out and rushed to the room like two kids. At the door he picked me up and carried me across the threshold. When he put me down and closed the door. I smiled and started to undress him. His shirt went and I kissed his nipples sucking on each one I dropped to my knees in front of him and undid his belt, his zipper and pulled his pants and shorts to the floor. His hard cock freed it bounced up and hit my cheek. I smiled up at him and as I caught him in both of my hands and eased my mouth over his cock head as I looked into his eyes. I knew it excited him to watch his cock disappear into my mouth. I loved the feel of him and started to suck gently, bobbing up and down on my prize.

It wasn't long until he held my head in his hands and fucked my mouth. He filled my mouth with his cock and his cum and I swallowed as fast as I could. I felt him pick me up and place me on the bed, he shoved my legs wide apart and his head was between them. I had to stifle my screams for fear of getting us both arrested.

Later we lay in each others arms after he had made long hard love to me, his cock still in me as it started to shrink. It had done all I could ask. I felt so well fucked and my pussy so full of his cum. We showered and he said,

"Time to get dressed sweetheart, I just rented the room for two hours."

"I blushed... I had heard of people who rented a motel room by the hour and now I was one. Then I grinned and felt so alive. I dressed just the way he wanted me to and soon we were speeding down the road again. I was sitting close to him and laid my head on his shoulder. He put his hand on my bare thigh and I sighed,

"Pop... I have never felt more alive or happier."

He kissed me briefly and told me he felt even more so. This was the most alive man I had ever known. But where was this going? Where ever it was going... I was eager to book passage. I knew my life would never be the same...

We stopped at another motel mid afternoon. From where I sat I could see Pop talking to another gentleman about his age through the window. Then they both looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and wondered. I saw the motel manager hand Pop the key and soon he was back. As we drove to the room again I asked,

"What was that all about?"

"Well at first he didn't want to rent us the room by the hour. But I pointed to you and told him you were dying to get fucked and surely he wasn't going to deny us that pleasure."

"Pop... you didn't." but I knew he did.

He had just taken me dogie style until we both were spent and I fell on my face with him on top of me. Pop pulled out of me and said,

"That was good timing darlin', the manager should be here any minute. I told him you would love to take him on as well."

"You didn't... damn you you better not have... just because I love to fuck doesn't mean you can give me away... you son of a"

I was really going strong and then I looked at his darling face and the smile and I knew I had been had.

"You bastard... boy did you have me going... I should have known... "

"You are right sweetheart, I would never share you... unless you wanted me to."

We rested for half an hour and then he went down on me. When he did that I just melted. The only part of me that mattered was between my legs and I came and came...


As we drove into our destination that evening Pop pulled into a really nice motel and checked us in. The room was excellent with a jacussy in the room. He commented about being here for more than a couple of hours so we needed to go first class... it was.

We showered and dressed. I automatically left off the bra and panties as Pop watched. I had on a short skirt and a loose high neck blouse. I looked pretty respectable again but felt sexy without any underwear. At least on the outside. We went to a nice restaurant that Paul used to take me on special occasions. As we ate Pop asked,

"How are you my love?"

"Wonderful Pop... I can't tell you."

"No regrets?"

"None other than regretting we didn't start this years ago."

"What about when your daughters asked what we did on our trip?"

"I will tell them that I tried to help a man we all love very much get ready to live with us. Maybe I won't mention that he fucked their Mother silly. Or that we stopped at every motel on the way."

Soon a band began to play and Pop led me to the floor. He held me close and I learned he was a great slow dancer.

Back in the room we cuddled close in each other's arms, both of us nude and we slept... if someone had seen me then I'm sure I would have had a huge smile on my face.

The next morning I awoke to Pop eating me again... I'm not sure which of us loved it the most. He didn't want me to take him so we dressed and went about the business. I helped him select furniture from his old place for the new apartment and he arranged to sell the rest. The movers came, gave an estimate and it was settled. We would have to buy some new things when we got home but that would be fun too.

The business was taken care of quickly. Pop certainly had no trouble making decisions.

We were back in the room by 4 that afternoon. Pop took me in his arms and kissed me and said,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.