Grand dad - Cover

Grand dad

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - His father visits the family... and stays

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Swinging  

The next morning I was up early and got Paul off to work and the kids to school. Pop had not made an appearance yet. I knew he wasn't asleep since I had heard noises from his room. Probably trying to avoid Paul, I thought. I returned to my room and showered and started to dress.

Then ignoring what my head told me I put on my wispiest bra, my briefest sheer panties, tight shorts and a loose blouse. I told myself Pop and I had to test him seeing my body... just to understand if we could live together without disaster falling.

I liked what I saw in the mirror. I walked to Pop's door and rapped lightly. It opened then and he stood there dressed already, His eyes ran over my body and he gave me a guilty little smile. I said,

"Good morning dear, come have coffee with me."

He smiled and followed me down to the kitchen. I knew his eyes would be on my tight ass. I was glad I had chosen these tight shorts. When he was seated at the kitchen table I poured him a large mug of coffee and one for me. His eyes kept going to my breasts as I bent over giving him a view of them in the sheer little bra. As I walked around the kitchen he watched as my breasts swayed and bounced. I was wondering, Would he get hard looking at me? Would he try to touch me sexually or could he resist?

I sat down across from him and he smiled at me and said softly,

"You know you are killing me Kathy?"

"I know Pop, but if you are going to live here with us, you will see me in a lot less than this at times. "

"Kathy it isn't going to work... I don't want to cause trouble for you and Paul... I love looking at you darling but I can't help myself, my thoughts sure aren't very fatherly."

"Pop I know... I'm hoping after you see me for awhile you will get use to it and it won't have such an effect on you. "

"Never Kitten, I wanted you when you were a newly wed and I want you now."

"Then we are going shopping... that should wear you out."

As we drove to the mall the subject changed and lightened. We talked about the girls and the business and soon we were laughing and enjoying each other's company thoroughly. As we walked around the mall, store to store, he had me spell bound with stories, laughing at his jokes and enjoying his gentle touch at my waist, on my hand. When we were done just before lunch and walking back to the car I felt his arm around my waist and I leaned into him and said,

"Pop, I have never enjoyed shopping with anyone as much as this morning. I love you. I have never enjoyed being with any man as much as you."

We were at the car and in spite of being in public I gave into my impulse and raised up on tiptoes sliding my arms around his neck and kissed him lightly. He pulled me to him and once again the touch was electric. My breasts against his hard chest, my loins against his, I felt him stirring against me as he started to get aroused. For the first time I admitted to myself that I wanted him in the same way he wanted me. I pulled back and smiled,

"I guess I shouldn't have done that... "

I looked down at my breasts where he was looking and saw my nipples erect clearly outlined through my clothes.

"Kathy... the only way I can stay around you long term is if I am making love to you regularly... "

I looked into his gentle eyes. Was I going to lose this sweet man? A man I enjoyed so very much. Who more than made up for all of his son's shortcomings. I knew he was right though. There was simply too much sexual attraction between us to resist for long.

We got in the car silently and headed home. I couldn't help it, the tears started to flow down my cheek as I drove. Pop noticed and sat silently for a moment, then said,

"Don't cry darlin'... I will try harder... maybe I can get over it."

"And what about me Pop... I want you as bad as you seem to want me. I feel I either have to make love to you or lose you."

There was a long pause following my statement.

"Kathy... have you ever had an affair?"

My tears had stopped. I wiped my eyes and looked at Pop. It was clear how his head was working...

"Once Pop... after we were married for three years, before the kids, Paul was gone for two months on that project. I was so lonely and horny. A guy that used to live nearby... he was helpful, and kind and handsome. First thing I knew we were in bed. It was so good. I felt naughty and sexy and I loved it. We did it every day at least once until Paul returned. When I saw Paul drive up I came back to my senses and stopped everything. The guy moved away and I've never seen him again."

"And you haven't been tempted since then?"

"Oh hell yes Pop. I love sex... there have been lots of guys I have thought about... but nothing ever happened."

"Do you feel guilty about that one time?"

"Truthfully no... I enjoyed it too much to feel guilty about it. The sex, the idea of being unfaithful, it all was so exciting. I still think of it with fondness. Then I screw your son like a wanton slut to make it up to him."

There was another long pause and I asked,

"Do you think I'm awful?"

"Oh God no darling. I have long since stopped judging people for that sort of thing. Sex is to damn powerful to kid ourselves that we all won't screw around given the right set of circumstances. No I'm just envious of the guy... "

I laughed and said,

"POP you are so bad... " then after a pause, "Did you ever when June was alive?"

"Oh yeah Kathy... too many times... I was always a sucker for a big set of boobs."

I pulled into the drive way and Pop grabbed the packages. Inside I said,

"I have to have a shower."

Pop hit me with,

"Can I watch?"

I stood staring at him for a long time. Then I turned and walked to the bathroom. I left the door wide open behind me. I slowly stripped my few clothes and dropped them in the hamper. I turned the shower on and turned to the door hoping Pop was standing there, watching. My heart fell when I saw just the doorway. My heart was racing, I was getting wet between my legs... I reached into the shower and turned it off. I walked out the door totally naked. I knew what I wanted, Knew what I was going to do. I walked to Pop's bedroom and stepped inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.