Adventures of Susan - Cover

Adventures of Susan

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On her 16th birthday, Susan's sexual adventures begin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   mother fucks daughter's boyfriend

Susan looked up at Tommy and smiled and said, "Tommy I love you too. I somehow knew we belonged to each other. Please understand... I am really hot blooded. I touch myself and I'm soaking wet. I have to get off almost everyday. I get turned on so easy, I can even get off by just playing with my nipples. Be patient with me... I kinda expect we will do all those things I've heard about... but not right away..."

Tommy kissed her and fondled her large firm young tits. Susan was getting more and more turned on, Then Tommy broke the kiss and bent down taking a hard nipple in his mouth. As he sucked on it Susan jumped and groaned loudly. Tommy let it free and said, "Boy... you really weren't kidding were you... ?"

In a husky voice, hard to catch a breath, Susan said, "No... I loved that... I sometimes do it to myself... you better not do it anymore... I'm so close to getting off."

"I would love to get you off Susan..."

She felt him pick up her hand and he laid it on his hard cock. Susan wrapped her fingers around it and said, "Shit Tommy... it's the first time I ever touched one... would you take it out please."

Tommy was happy to oblige and Susan had his bare cock in her hands stroking it. Tommy pulled his handkerchief out and handed it to her. She understood what he was suggesting and as he dropped his lips to her nipples again she started stroking his cock rapidly. She came first... hard, tossing like crazy. She had just started to breath again... she had been stroking him unconsciously through it all and now he said, "Shit I'm cumming." Susan wanted to cover his cock with her mouth the way she had seen her Mom do her Dad, but instead she caught his cum in his handkerchief.

In a moment they kissed again... then Susan said, "Lots of firsts tonight Tommy... "

"I know... it has been great... What are you doing tomorrow night."

"This again I hope..."


When Susan got home she told her parents they had a fun time and went to her room. She stripped and climbed in bed nude pulling the sheet over her. She lay there think about Tommy playing with and sucking her tit... about jacking him off til he came... she could hardly wait til the next night.

Then Maggie slipped in and closed the door behind her., She dropped her nightgown and said, "Your father is asleep, tell me about your date."

Maggie crawled in beside her nude daughter and her fingers slipped into her little cunt, checking to make sure there was no cum inside... she wasn't sure if she was disappointed or relieved that there was none...

Susan sighed and spread her legs for her mother to play with her and she slowly told her Mom everything that had happened. When she had finished Maggie slid lower in the bed and ate her darling daughters wet pussy.

Later when she returned face to face they kissed tenderly until Maggie broke it, "Darling... it's pretty clear you are going to fuck Tommy soon... is he big?"

Susan giggled and said, "About like Daddy from what I can tell."

"Did he cum a lot?"

"Yes... I thought he would never quit. I wanted to go down on him but I thought it might shock him so soon."

"Shit... that makes me so hot baby... could you... ?"

Susan smiled and soon had her tongue in Maggies cunt...


The next morning, Saturday, after breakfast Maggie talked to Susan at length... about her father.

Later Susan, still in her short t-shirt she had slept in, caught her Dad in his bedroom and asked if she could have one of his old dress shirts. All the girls were using them for pajamas. Tony happily got one for her. She held it up to her nose and said... It smells like you Daddy... I like it.

To Tony's surprise she stripped her t-shirt over her head standing there gloriously nude. Again Tony couldn't keep his eyes off of her and she stood there slowly putting the shirt on, as she watched her dad's cock growing. She stood before him with his shirt still unbuttoned and her large tits and her dark pussy in clear view.

"Susan honey, aren't you going to button it up?"

"Why daddy... don't you like to look at me... I thought you did."

"I have to admit I do kitten, but it has that effect on me..."

"Makes you hard daddy... I can see it growing in your pants.

"Yes... and you know we shouldn't be doing this... you are my daughter... you are a very sexy female but unfortunately you are my daughter..."

"Daddy... can I see it?"

"Shit Susan..."

"Please Daddy... "

And Susan didn't wait. Her hands dropped to his fly and she soon pulled his hard cock free. Maggie stood in the door of the bathroom quietly watching her daughter following her suggestions carefully. Tony was in shock. He loved the way she was running her finger tips up and down his throbbing cock. He couldn't believe his ears when he heard her say, "Daddy... I want you to teach me how... I want you to put this in me... please."

She took one of his hands and placed it on a bare breast. His hand automatically cupped it and he groaned, "Oh shit kitten... I would die to fuck you baby... but I can't..."

Then the two of them heard Maggie speak as she stepped into the room, "Yes you can Tony... fuck her... who would you rather your daughter's first experience be with, her adoring father or some kid in the back seat of a jalopy. I want you to do it honey, Susan is dying for it, you are so hard I'm afraid it is going to split... do it sweetheart... fuck your gorgeous daughter,, , and then me..."

Tony seemed to flip, he scooped Susan up and put her gently on the bed. Then he rapidly stripped and Susan felt his mouth on her pussy. For the next two hours Tony ate, fucked and loved his daughter while Maggie watched. Then he did the same to Maggie while Susan watched. Then Maggie and Susan eased into a comfortable 69 as Tony watched. It was mid afternoon before the three of them came up for air. Susan hung on her Daddy saying, "Oh Daddy... I love you so much... that was out of this world... I never dreamed I could get something as big as your cock in me... and I loved it. I can still feel it stretching me and making me cum and cum... and the way you came in my mouth Daddy. will we do all we did again? "

Tony looked over at Maggie and she smiled and said, "Of course, we will do it all again, and again... until we get it right."

They all laughed and headed for the shower.

Tony had to leave... he had to drive over to a near by town and check out some property for a client. Tony was a very successful commercial real estate broker. As he drove away he thought, I just fucked my daughter and my wife over and over... I hope Susan isn't out too late tonight. I can hardly wait.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.