Adventures of Susan - Cover

Adventures of Susan

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On her 16th birthday, Susan's sexual adventures begin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   mother fucks daughter's boyfriend

Maggie smiled at her beautiful 15 year old daughter, 16 in a few hours, and thought about the question she had just ask her - had she made love with another woman? Susan was pushing the edge of her budding sexuality and Maggie was helping her. Maggie was envious of her daughter, to discover it all again. Maggie thought back over the sexplay and the orgasms she had given her daughter with her birthday present earlier and smiled.

"Yes honey... I did, in college. Does that bother you?"

"Oh no... far from it Mom. I think it sounds sexy. Did you enjoy it? Was it good?"

"It was very good darling. It didn't satisfy me the same as men do but it was very nice."

"I think that would be fantastic, like you say Mom... er... would you... could we maybe... do that sometime?"

"Susan, honey, I'm your Mom... I'm not sure we should do that... get that involved... ?"

"Why not? Didn't you enjoy what we did today?"

"You know I did, I'm still shaking, remember I didn't get off like you did. But you are suggesting an on going affair between us, mother and daughter. I won't lie to you darling, the idea is appealing to me. I miss a woman's touch and you are certainly becoming a woman fast."

"Think about it please Mom... I think it would be fabulous. You could teach me so much. I would love to taste you down there."

Susan hugged her Mom tight and their breasts pressed together. Maggie remembered how sexy Susan was as she used the vibrator in her tight little cunt. Now she found herself wondering how her daughters young pussy would taste. It WAS going to happen... just as she had planned. Her excitement was hard to contain.

Susan met her Mom's lips and kissed her the way they had kissed before, with a lot of tongue. It was hot and passionate. Maggie didn't resist and they held each other tightly and kissed like lovers. Both of them were breathing hard... when heard Tony call from the den. They stepped back from each other to recover. It was clear, for now at least, Tony shouldn't know what they had done or what they were contemplating. Maggie brushed her hot daughter's cheek and said, "I love you baby... let me think about your suggestion. Now you go to bed so I can fuck your Dad."

Later, at her parents bedroom door, she watched with new interest as Maggie directed Tony's face to her dripping pussy. Maggie was certain Susan would be watching and she told Tony exactly what to do with his tongue. Tony tasted her and she moaned softly... he raised his head and said, "What have you been doing darlin, you're already wet as hell down here? I love it."

Without waiting for an answer he buried his face in her pussy again.


The next morning, Susie kissed her Dad goodby slowly as he left for work, remembering how he had eaten her Mom. She had to go to school and she walked to Maggie and hugged her tightly, kissing her deeply like lovers again. Maggie returned the kiss and when it was over she smiled at Susan and said, "Hurry home this afternoon my sweetheart, I'll be waiting for you."

All day Susan wondered if her Mom meant what Susan hoped she meant. School dragged by so slowly except for the brief time she spent with Tommy. As they started to part to go to their next class he said,

"Susan... I remember your folks rule about your dating. Since tomorrow is your 16th birthday, would you go to the drive-in with me Friday night?"

Susan smiled and forced herself to be calm as she said,

"That would be great Tommy. Pick me up at 7, OK?"


What a fabulous day she thought in her next class. Mom is waiting for me to "hurry" home and Tommy asked me to go to the drive-in. Far out.

When the final period was over she rushed home. Her stomach was doing flips she was so nervous. It was only a two block walk home but it seemed to take forever. At her front door Susan realized her panties were so wet they were squishy. She walked into the house, dropped her books at the front door and went looking for her Mom... hoping. The house was silent and Susan called out. The reply thrilled her as she heard her Mom say she was in Susan's bedroom, to come join her.

Susan ran up the stairs and down the hall, then screeched to a stop and walked slowly into her bedroom. Her Mom was lying on her bed nude. She was propped up on her pillows posed sexily. Posed to best reveal her ample charms. Susan walked over and sat on the bed beside this sexy looking woman who happened to be her Mom. She leaned over and kissed her Mom's lips. Their tongues played and Susan was shortly breathing rapidly as was Maggie. She pulled back and looked at her Mom.

Their eyes said it all and Susan reached up and cupped one of her Mom's big bare breasts. Maggie moved her arm out of the way to give Susan open access. As she expected her Mom was going to make love to her. Susan stared at her large firm breasts and noticed her Mom's nipples hard and swollen with passion. Susan leaned down and licked one nipple. Maggie gasped... Susan sucked it into her mouth, sucked hard as her tongue lathed over it rapidly. Maggie groaned, caught her head and pushed her away and smiled saying, "How are we going to make love darling when you have on all those clothes?"

Susan stripped in a flash and soon stood nude, her breasts rising and falling with excitement as her breath seemed to come in large gulps. As her Mom ran her eyes over her sexy daughters young ripe body, Susan shivered with anticipation. So did Maggie.

"Susan baby, are you absolutely sure you want to do this?"

"Oh God Mom, I've thought of nothing else all day."

Susan moved up on the bed as Maggie welcomed her daughter into her arms. Susan thought her Mom was the sexiest looking thing she had ever seen.

"What do I do Mom?"

"Just lay back and let me please you baby."

Susan rolled over on her back and spread her legs in eager invitation. Maggie ran her hands over Susans hot little body. Her nipples her tummy, over her pussy lightly down to her inner thighs. Susan thrilled at the touch and at the idea her Mom was getting ready to make love to her. She had read about this and now was going to know. Maggie kissed her lips, then her swollen little nipples, licked her ribs and tummy, french kissed her naval, then gave little bites on her abdomen as she moved lower and lower. Susan was about to explode. Her eyes were closed and her head twisted from side to side as her Mom tortured her with pleasures she had never felt before.

Susan opened her eyes and looked as her Mom slid her hand up her thigh onto her wet pussy. Two fingers eased inside her hot cunt and Susan came... before she recovered she felt Maggie's tongue probing her cunt, licking her clit, felt two fingers in her cunt and another in her ass. She sighed, and began to buck uncontrollably and screamed as a series of orgasms hit her, each bigger than before. Finally, some 15 minutes later, she cried out,

"No more... oh fuck no more... I can't stand it... "

Maggie raised her face, covered with her daughter's cunt juices, and watched as Susan continued to have orgasm after orgasm. Maggie pulled her fingers out of Susan and slipped up and kissed her darling's sweet pouty lips. Susan caught her in her arms. Maggie was surprised at how strong Susan was as she hugged her tightly as she started to come down from her orgasmic high, like none other she had ever known. It was several minutes before Susan broke the kiss and said softly,

"Holy shit Mom... that was fucking fabulous!"

Then she realized what she had said and blushed and looked at her Mom saying, "Sorry about the language."

"No baby, don't be. Sometimes only certain words will do. This is one of them, don't worry, I've said them all in very similar circumstances. I gather you enjoyed..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.