Blue Box
Chapter 6

 

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A scientist creates a virtual reality world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   sci-fi sex story, Science Fiction Adult Story

Cheryl was discovering, rather quickly, that with all of Jeffrey and the original Cheryl inside, that having only one body between them was a bit of a problem. With only two hands and one mouth, she couldn't get her ideas to work as quickly as she thought of them. She had completed the tests that IDT administered to her, though they wouldn't tell her what they were looking for or what they found. They took lots of pictures, one skin sample, gave her a battery of physical and mental tests, and even had her talk to a psychologist for an afternoon. She cooperated with everyone, figuring there had to be some useful purpose to it all.

IDT let her work on her own projects. IDT wanted the license to the Device; in return, they'd provide the facilities for whatever else she decided to spend time on. Her first project was to build a new Device, the one she thought up on the way to IDT with Deirdre a few days ago. This one didn't get its signals through the air; but instead, the participants wore a plastic "collar" which plugged into the device itself. The collar could intercept signals from the brain with far less trouble than the indirect receiver did. It had connectors for external devices (like a recording device). While various government agencies worked to approve that device for use, she worked on the accessories for it.

Within a month she had finished two inventions: First was an audio/video interface, which let you record music and/or images that you simply imagined in your head. The second was a communicator -- a device which clipped to one's belt and could transmit thoughts to another person also so equipped. The communicator didn't recieve agency approval right away; but the other devices were put into production. The first of them would be used for therapy, and it wasn't for another year or so that people could use them for recreational purposes. Meanwhile, Cheryl went on to work with the Genetic Modification people to see how that could be used. A number of willing volunteers went through the same process that Cheryl and Jeffrey had; Cheryl was no longer unique in that respect. The government clamped down on Genetic Modifications without specific approval, fearing that with the tank, one man and one woman could turn themselves into a race which could exterminate the rest of humanity. They would approve specific biological designs on an individual basis; a lengthy process full of red tape. Only a tiny fraction of applicants would live long enough to have that dream come true.

Deirdre had become famous too -- though she was still known by most as "Cheryl's Roommate," she had a growing business all her own. Cheryl had given the idea for the elastic-crotch pants to Deirdre, who patented it, and the pants couldn't be manufactured fast enough to keep up with the demand. What made Deirdre really happy, though, was that she had found a real boyfriend for herself, and in fact planned to get married.

Cheryl seemed too busy to think about Deirdre's impending marriage. Cheryl herself had no boyfriend (nor girlfriend, really, now). Success hadn't treated her very well in that respect. She didn't feel upset at all, until about a month before Deirdre was leaving. Cheryl had gone on a few dates. It seemed that the people she went out with didn't like the fact that Cheryl could date people of both sexes; though, in fact, she had developed far too much of a female physique to really look like a man. She could appear as an 18- year-old female, or look ambiguous, but was never a convincing male. For that reason all but one date she had was male. She didn't like it; she felt that only half of her talents were being used. There was one male who Cheryl felt comfortable with, enough to sleep with. But Cheryl felt constrained; he wanted a FEMALE, and one night, as Cheryl was telling him how he really made her feel feminine, he told her that he wished she'd never be anything else. Cheryl resented that so much that she broke up with him right then, never seeing him again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.