Nubile Treat - Cover

Nubile Treat

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ned had blue balls and his mother was horny. They got together out of need.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The annual Marshal family picnic was just getting into full swing, as the two young couples returned to the grassy area where the others were arriving. They were feeling good, but they would have been feeling even better had they been able to anticipate the fucking that lay ahead.

As soon as Nell got her mother alone, she began to relate what had occurred. "You know where Ned stuck his cock?" she asked, a trifle boastfully.

"Up your ass," Babs came back. Nell felt her eyebrows rise in shock. She tried to speak but couldn't. Babs laughed. "I followed you," she said, "and saw the whole thing. Good show!"

Now it was Nell's turn to laugh. As the others returned, Babs put a finger to her lips. It was to be their little secret. Babs's folks were now coming back from the pond where they had been out in a row-boat. They looked tanned and younger than their forty-eight years, friendly and healthy as ever. Their names were Roy and Tessie McDougald. Both had been just kids when they had gotten married and had Joe, and they were still a couple of live wires.

It was obvious Tessie had once been a very beautiful woman. As it was, her full breasts hardly sagged and her face had none of the lines you'd expect. She was very elegant and feminine. Her skin, in particular, was absolutely lovely, soft and flawless. She could have passed for a youthful thirty-eight.

Roy could pass as a man of maybe forty, tall and youthful in his carriage. His eyes twinkled with intelligence, and he had a distinguished sophisticated air about him. Everyone liked Roy McDougald. Roy liked everyone, but he'd always had eyes for his lovely granddaughter Nell. He liked Ned too, but he was absolutely crazy about Nell.

As for Ned, his eyes were on Tessie, his grand-mother. I wonder what kind of lay Grandma would be? he asked himself as his grandparents began mixing with the various guests. The question was an academic one. The last thing he wanted to risk was the shock to Grandma if he made a pass at her. He couldn't help wondering all the same.

One of the things he found exciting about the idea of fucking his grandmother was her maturity. She wasn't a girl, but a grown woman. The idea of being in bed with a woman who wasn't just ripe but overripe, enjoying her last years of beauty, really turned him on. He felt a twinge in his prick, and hoped that neither Grandma nor Grandpa would notice the bulge growing in the front of his pants. He tried to think of something else, but the idea of fucking Tessie would not go away.

Nell, likewise, was sexually fascinated by her grandfather, and, like her brother, she tried to put the thought out of her mind. She wasn't able to do so before her panties got damp. Her cunt was hot and oozing juice.

Grandma and Grandpa were as charming as they'd always been, and the rest of the Marshal family found themselves enjoying the older folks' lively chatter. Ned and Nell were getting horny. Their experiments with Babs and Dan made them think about fucking Roy and Tessie. Nell noticed Babs whispering with her father, while the others talked and joked together.

Roy always liked to be with his granddaughter, to take walks with her. After his chat with Babs, he suggested they go for a stroll in the woods. Nell hesitated, but Babs urged her to go. Nell laughed, took his arm, and off they went. He knew the woods pretty well from previous family outings and Nell saw he was leading her rather far from the beaten path. In fact, he was leading her to the same deserted spot where she and Ned had put on their little exhibition earlier. The place had pleasant, sexy associations for her, and she felt her clit start to tingle. She wondered if old Roy didn't know the reputation of the secluded spot.

Grandpa had hugged her lovingly when he first arrived, and now - in the seclusion of the woods - he hugged her once more. He didn't just hug her and let her go. He pressed her to him, and she suddenly realized with a start that she could feel the hardness of his prick through her summer dress. She looked at him wide-eyed and saw those twinkling eyes of his, absolutely aflame with desire. In a flash she realized he wanted to fuck her in the cunt.

Well, if that was what he wanted, she was more than willing to deliver it, that was for sure. She closed her eyes and opened her lips. The first kiss Grandpa gave her was soft, gentle, but very thrilling too. Then he showed he knew how to press his lips hard against a woman's, to send a current of sexiness through them. He opened his mouth, probed with his tongue.

"Grandpa!" Nell gasped, as he took his tongue from her mouth. He had a roaring hard-on that she could feel as their bodies pressed together.

"You don't mind an old man's foolishness, do you, child?" he asked. "You looked so pretty there that I just couldn't resist. In forty-eight years I guess I should have learned to control myself better."

Just how lacking in control he was he proceeded to prove by letting a hand slide down his granddaughter's back to the soft curve of her ass. He let it linger, then explored the gentle contour, nudged it partly into the slit that divided her butt- cheeks. She thrilled to his touch as his experienced hand felt up her backside. He had made no pretense that his kiss was a grandfatherly show of affection, and now he was laying his hand to her behind in a clear act of passion. This wasn't the mischievous love-pat of an old man with a little girl. He wanted ass. He wanted cunt.

"I don't mind," she murmured in answer to his question. "And I don't think it's foolishness." Her voice was a whisper as tenderness for the man she called Grandpa welled up within her. "Self-control is only for people who don't want to have any fun. I'd love to have some fun with you." She paused, then spoke hoarsely. "Maybe we can fuck or something." she managed to say.

There was no reaction of shock from the older man. Instead, he just smiled knowingly. His other hand found her rump now, and both hands were kneading the soft flesh. He ground his hips against her, making his prong stand straighter in the confines of his pants. Nell could feel it, thick and hard. A fire raced through her bloodstream.

She reached down and felt for the prick, found it and gently caressed its length through the cloth of his pants. The solid weight of the dick in her hands made her long to see her grandfather in the nude. How far would his mighty cock stand out? As far as her Dad's? Farther than Ned's? With pleasure it occurred to her that big tits and big cocks ran in the family.

The feel of her hand on his shlong was all it took to warm the blood of the older man. His eyes regained the twinkle she had previously seen in them, after having dulled for a few seconds as he made a brief effort to restrain his impulses. He blazed with a hot passion that could not be put out without his first fucking the dickens out of his beautiful granddaughter, that he knew for sure.

Roy pressed his crotch against the lovely girl's belly, showing off the tremendous stiffness of the rod. What a dong! He had one of the biggest pricks a man ever had, crowned with a large knob-head that got hard as a piece of granite.

Nell was impressed. For a grandfather, he sure seemed sexy. Her dress had a zipper up the back, and she felt her grandfather take hold of the zipper and pull it down. Then he slid his hands up and down the smooth skin of her back.

"M-m-m-m," he murmured, as he worked his fingers under the bra strap. "I didn't know you young girls wore these things anymore."

"I didn't want to shock you," she said.

"Well, c'mon, give an old boy a treat," he said stepping back. Her dress fell to the ground, and she stepped out of it. He gazed hungrily at her voluptuous body. Playfully, she posed in front of him, holding her limbs in different positions and arching her back to make her bra-covered tits stand out. Then she reached behind her, still arching her back, and unhooked her bra.

Roy stared at the young woman's chest, admired the way her white breast-mounds bulged above the lacy contours of the bra. As she undid the garment in the rear, the movement of her arms hoisted the boobs and thrust them in the direction of her appreciative audience. Her grandfather loved women with big bazooms, and he was turned on by the deep, dark line of cleavage that separated them. "You know," he said with a contented smile, "you've got a great pair of jugs, just like your grandmother, and your ma too."

"Thanks," she smiled back. She was holding the ends of the bra in her hands so the cups hid her luscious mounds from full view. She knew how tantalizing that was. Sensuously, she moved the garment up and down, making the breasts rise and fall. Then she gave a few quick snapping motions, causing her fleshy white boobs to jiggle and dance. At last she pulled the bra free and her breasts jiggled nakedly on her chest. They were full and round and lovely, huge like melons, yet without a trace of sag.

"It's all I can do to keep from creaming right now," Roy said as he gazed in rapt admiration at the fine, firm spheres with the dainty pink nipples. "I hope you like my cock as much as I like your breasts."

"I'm sure your cock is very nice, Grandpa," Nell said. She tossed him her bra. He took it and pressed it against his face for an instant. There was a look in his eyes that seemed to say, After all these years I still cannot believe how utterly wonderful a woman's body is. He was mad about his granddaughter's breasts. She stood before him, clad only in a pair of panties. He gazed up and down her youthful body, admiring every voluptuous curve. She was a fantastic piece of ass. How lucky he was to have such a beautiful creature for a granddaughter.

Nell really liked doing this strip-tease for her grandad. Sometimes when she masturbated she imagined herself a strip-tease artist on a stage, performing for a nightclub full of men. At first they would be strangers in her fantasy, but then they would be recognizable one by one. Her brother. Her father. Her grandfather. She would strip to her bra and panties, dance around for their enjoyment, then remove her bra and show them her breasts. After tantalizing them that way, she would toss off her panties and show all the men her cunt, walking to the front of the stage, bending her knees and holding the lips open to show them all the inside.

Now she was doing it for real, and she was as turned on as the older man.

"They certainly make odd-looking panties these days," her randy grandfather chuckled. He was pointing down at her crotch. She didn't catch on. What was he talking about? Then she glanced down and saw her pussy moisture, already forming a dark splotch. The sight of it further aroused her, though it also caused a trace of embarrassment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.