Nubile Treat - Cover

Nubile Treat

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ned had blue balls and his mother was horny. They got together out of need.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The happy young fuckers sat beneath the trees, bare-assed, and passed the last beer can around. Laughing, they also divvied up the half sandwich. They had so much fun, Farley and Cecilia didn't have the opportunity to feel ashamed about fucking each other.

"I don't know about you," Ned said, "but I know my prick is ready for some more action. I've only come once so far, and that isn't enough fucking for this kid."

"Me neither," Farley said. He had been glancing at his lovely sister through the short meal, and his prick had gotten stiff again. His lust for her had been aroused, and now he was hot to fuck the crap out of her. He was also toying with the idea of sticking his cock in her pretty mouth.

"How about some oral action, Cecilia?" he asked. He'd never had his cock sucked before, but he figured that now would be a perfect time to give it a whirl. Before, it had always seemed strange, even freaky. Now that as big a taboo as incest had ceased to have any importance, he sure wasn't going to worry about little ones. He wanted his cock sucked.

The idea struck Cecilia as being cool. The fuck she'd had with her brother had been so delightful, she was convinced just about anything they did together would be fantastic. She was thrilled by the idea of his cock in her mouth.

Cecilia lay on her back, and Farley positioned himself on top of her, his head at her cunt and his prick hanging above her beautiful face. He peered at his sister's cunt, and what he saw made his cock give a twinge of excitement. Since he'd never sucked a girl's cunt before, he'd never gotten a good look at a twat. The view he'd had of her pussy a little earlier was the best sight he'd gotten to date. Now his eyes were only inches from his sister's pussy, and could drink in every detail.

Cecilia had a dainty twat. The lips were small, very sensitive, and she had hardly any hair growing between her legs. She had a nice, if somewhat sparse pubic triangle in front. The whole cunt was a pretty pink, a pink which reminded him of a shade of lipstick she sometimes wore. He wondered if there were any girls who ever put lipstick on their cunt-lips, and he decided he'd suggest it to Cecilia. He'd enjoy putting it on for her. His prick, which was already iron-hard, got even harder at the thought.

He didn't have her cunt to look at only; he also had it to smell. All the pussy-juices she had secreted gave it a delightful aroma, and he took several deep whiffs. Cecilia heard those sniffs. The idea that her brother was sniffing her up like some bitch in heat made her all the more excited. Farley saw her tight little clit stiffen, a sight that almost sent him creaming off all over her face before she got a chance to put his cock in her mouth. He could see a drop or two of cunt fluid drip out between her cunt-lips.

That sight was more than he could resist. His tongue darted out to scoop up the drops. Did they ever taste good! No sooner did his tongue touch her velvety pussy flesh than he felt the pressure of her lips on his whanger. His swollen prick looked so tempting, dangling before her face.

Farley drew his tongue quickly across his sister's clit. She shuddered violently, and he guessed he'd better ease up if he wanted to keep her from coming right then and there. Since he hadn't any experience sucking girls up to then, he'd been in the dark about the sensitivity of the clit. He was no dope, and it only took him an instant to realize he had better save the tongue- on-clit action for the grand finale, He ran his tongue-tip along his sister's inner lips, and although this also made her shudder, the reaction was much less violent than when he'd licked her fun- button. Some more exploration made clear to him the relative tenderness of the various parts of her cunt, and he was able to adjust his action accordingly.

The same was true for Cecilia. She'd never sucked dick before, but she was a sensitive girl, so it wasn't hard for her to tell what brought her brother pleasure. She relished the feel of his wet cock-knob on her lips. Soon the two of them were going at it as if they'd been eating each other out all their lives. Mouths slopped away at cock and cunt.

Ned and Nell watched the scene with satisfaction. After all, they had gotten Cecilia and Farley sucking and fucking. They turned to each other, sex on their minds. "What would you like, Sis?" Ned asked.

"I've always been curious about ass-fucking ever since I saw you give it to Mom up the ass. Did you have a good time fucking her ass?"

"Oh yeah. Her asshole is tighter than her cunt. When a guy buggers a girl he gets plenty of thrill. I prefer to fuck a girl in the pussy, but yeah, I think asshole sex can really be nice for a change. I'm more than willing to cram my rod up your butt if that's what you want."

"Okay," Nell said, "I think I'd like to give it a whirl. Fuck my ass!"

"Fine. But what can I use to grease my rod? It'll be too tight for your poop chute."

Nell thought for a moment, genuinely perplexed. Then she said, "I know, I'll get on my hands and knees and you can dip into my cunt from the rear. It's sopping wet. Then, once you've gotten your rod good and slick, shift it from one hole to the other. Fuck my ass with my own cunt-juice."

The idea appealed to Ned, and he agreed. Nell got down on her hands and knees, and he slid his prick into her cunt, though not before giving her clit a playful tweak that fired her pussy up. In went the cock. He pumped back and forth in the sopping wet pussy.

"Nell," he said, "how do you manage to keep from getting moldy cunt-lips? If your twat's like this most of the time - and I can't remember when I've seen it in any other state - your panties must always be wringing wet."

"Don't forget, stud," she said, "I'm drier when I'm not around a big hunk of prick like you've got. You catch me at my wettest times."

Ned laughed and continued to pump. His dick was thoroughly coated with cunt-juice, and he slid it quickly out of her soft, enveloping pussy. Then, raising his cock slightly, he drove it through her tight little asshole.

"Oo, that's so tight!" she gasped. "But I like it! I like a cock in my ass."

He began thumping away with his stiff rod in her lubricated ass tube. As he got more comfortable with it, he began to stroke her longer, harder, with greater speed and power. In and out of her backside he rammed his bone, faster and faster, harder and harder. He was enjoying it wildly, fucking away at his sister's behind with his tingling prick. The sight of her white and pear- shaped backside, soft and smooth beneath him, sent thrills coursing through his body.

It was a tight fit, and without Nell's lubricating cunt- juice, he would never have made it. Now that his prick was slick, the tightness just meant more friction for both of them. Harder and harder he fucked away at her ass. "You have a smaller bung- hole than Mom does," Ned said as he pumped away.

"That's because I'm a smaller girl," she answered. It was true. Ned was fascinated by her tight cunt and ass. Nell had a smaller waist, slightly smaller tits, a smaller cunt and a much smaller asshole. That was nice. The tight hole thrilled him as he reamed away.

How lucky can a guy get? He thought about the great pair of fuck partners he now had, his mother and his sister. They were a tough pair to beat. His mother was voluptuous and mature, ripe in breast, hips, and cunt. Her ass was a glory. Nell was slimmer and firmer to the touch. Her breasts were perfect, the kind of tits that stand out like cantaloupes, the kind of tits that only a youthful girl can have.

Ned reached forward and cupped those big breasts. They were so wonderfully firm in his hands, and the nipples were swollen with excitement. He adored her knockers. "Oh, you make my tits feel so good!" Nell gasped.

The two of them hung like that, fucking and fucking and fucking away. Ned's cock made a loud slurping in Nell's slimy asshole, and she added occasional moans as her passion grew. They humped and humped and humped, slick cock sliding in and out of tight asshole, loins slapping against fleshy ass.

Meanwhile, Farley and Cecilia were having a ball. His tongue was sliding all over her glowing puss and she was using her tongue to send thrill after thrill of pleasure zinging up the hard shaft of his prick. They were sixty-nining away.

Cecilia took her mouth off her brother's cock for an instant and popped it over his balls. She sucked away on the tight, hairy things. The way her brother moved his hips told her how much fun she was giving him. Her cunt felt like it was going to explode. Farley was really going to town on it, showing great skill. After all, he'd never tongued a girl's cunt before. His lips pressed tenderly against her twat-lips and his tongue slid around inside her dainty wet hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.