Nubile Treat - Cover

Nubile Treat

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ned had blue balls and his mother was horny. They got together out of need.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Babs licked her lips in anticipation as she gazed at her son's big prick. It was going to be a real mouthful all right, and her mouth could hardly wait. She and Ned had been fucking for a week now, and were enjoying it so much that they continued even when Dan, Babs's husband and Ned's father, had come back from his business trip three days before.

If anything, the risk of being caught fucking made incestuous sex all the better. There could be no question about it - forbidden fruit really was more exciting. Babs had been fucked by a considerable number of guys in her time, and many of them were just as good cocksmen as her son. But she couldn't remember when she'd ever had such big orgasms as she got when her boy was banging her.

It was late in the afternoon, Dan still at the office and Nell was off with some friends. So Babs and Ned headed straight for the bedroom. Babs suggested they start things off with a blow job. He liked having his cock sucked by his mom, so he quickly pulled off his pants and underpants. It was when the big organ popped fully into view that Babs found herself licking her lips with excitement.

"Ready, Mom?" he asked. "You dig my dork?"

"You bet! I like your prick enough to eat it."

Ned sat on the edge of the bed, and his mother kneeled between his legs. Both of them quivered with anticipation, for both got a terrific kick out of oral sex. Add to that the fact that they got a tremendous kick out of any kind of sex with each other, and it isn't hard to see why Ned's tool was so stiff it ached, or why his mother felt drop after drop of pussy fluid trickle down the inside of her thigh.

For a moment, she just gazed at the big, thick thing that she was going to take in her mouth and suck until it shot off gob after gob of thick cream. Then, she reached out and took the shaft in her right hand, giving a playful little squeeze. "Like that?" she asked, repeating the squeeze.

"Yeah, Mom. I love your hand on my cock. It's so soft."

She took his balls in her other hand and started to gently caress them while continuing the squeezing. Ned felt like too much more of this would have him coming, but he'd learned from experience that his mother was able to judge almost perfectly how much more play would bring a guy's dick shuddering off into an orgasm. She was able to toy with a dong for as long as she liked, keeping him just under the boiling point. The kind of toying she did he wanted to go on forever, even as he yearned to come.

She moved her face closer, and slid her tongue between her dainty lips. She pressed the tip ever so slightly against the taut prick-skin. The feeling of the little wet hole fired up her cunt.

"C'mon, Mom," Ned gasped, "make me come!"

He knew perfectly well she had no intention of doing that for quite some time. Nor would he have really wanted her to, for that matter. A pleasurable warmth spread through his cock, balls, and loins. She ran the tip of her tongue up the length of his cock, while continuing to fondle his balls. When she got to the sensitive spot where the fleshy knob joined the shaft, she rubbed her tongue-tip all the way around it. She licked the knob itself, paying special attention to the piss-hole. Then she ran her tongue back down the other side of his whanger, ending up at the root, where she kissed and licked some more.

"Mom!" he gasped. "Suck my cock! O-h-h-h."

She began to kiss his balls, with very light little kisses, sort of nibbling with her lips at the wrinkled skin which covered his eggs. A moment later, she slipped her mouth over his ball sac and began to suck, while continuing to squeeze his rod with her hand. All this playing around was fine, she thought, but it wasn't much easier on her nerves than on his. She felt her clit throb with eagerness, her cunt completely awash. As for her nipples, they were swollen now to twice their normal size, and she couldn't help thinking that she'd give just about anything for a man's tongue on them! Maybe Ned's. Maybe Dan's. Any man's tongue.

After sucking her son's balls a bit longer, she slipped her mouth off them and kissed her way back up the shaft of her son's tool. Then, she slid her lips over the knob, and began to suck his prick in earnest. Ned seemed to give a little shudder of relief at having his mother's lips where he so needed them. He lay back on the bed, his feet resting on the floor. He just couldn't imagine how anything could possibly feel better than those lips of his mother's on his tool. He was thrilled by the idea of being cock-sucked by his own Mom.

She was varying the action plenty now. She figured monotony in sex was the worst thing there was, and she was great at avoiding it. She took her son's tool all the way in her mouth, so the knob was pressing against the back of her throat. That almost made her gag, but she liked having the cock there. It made her feel very feminine to have any part of her body completely filled with a fleshy bone like that. Mouth, cunt, or asshole.

With the rod all the way in, she used her lips to suck the lowest part of it, while keeping her tongue running back and forth along the shaft. She could tell from the feel of his balls in her hand just how excited he was, and that was plenty excited. The nuts were tense and ready to unleash a flood of creamy gunk in her mouth.

She kept that up for awhile, then decided to vary the pace by sliding her mouth back so that almost all of her son's prick was out in the air, the saliva glistening on it. She sucked away on the spot where shaft and knob joined, while using her tongue to tease the top of the glans, or to stimulate the underside of Ned's prick by sliding it quickly back and forth between her lips and the male organ.

"Suck me, Mom! Suck me! Suck me!"

While she sucked and licked and drove her son's cock into a state of absolute frenzy, she was doing a pretty good job on herself, too. She was using one hand to play with her son's balls, but that meant the other was free to do what it liked with the sensitive parts of her body. There were so many sensitive parts that she wondered which to go for. Her breasts were swollen with excitement, and her nipples even more. But her clit was also crying for action, and she could just imagine how nice it would be to slide her fingers back and forth inside her slick cunt. As a result, her hand flitted around from one spot to another, giving as much attention as it could to each before moving on. The result was excitement, a sexy kind of excitement, just as Ned was afire with sexy excitement from the job she was doing with her mouth on his whanger.

What she wanted to do, if it could be managed, was to finger herself to a come at just the same moment Ned got off. She guessed that the best way she could do that would be to stimulate her love-button till it was on the point of going off, then holding back by giving it enough attention to keep it hot, but not enough to make it just that extra bit hotter that would make her come. She slid her fingers into her cunt and pressed them apart, pushing the joints against the tender pussy-walls, while using the thumb to flick her tingling clit.

"Shit, I'd better be careful with that!" she thought as she drew her thumb across the tight little fun-button. One more stroke would have brought her off right there. From then on, she was more careful, rubbing the surrounding cunt-lips without touching her clit much.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.