Nubile Treat - Cover

Nubile Treat

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ned had blue balls and his mother was horny. They got together out of need.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The idea of sucking his mother's cunt had a distinct appeal for Ned Marshal. His prick was waiting to shoot another load, but he was willing to postpone it as long as he could do something as nice as eat his mother out. He slid down on the bed and started to kiss the inside of her thighs. Babs's legs, like the rest of her body, were just about perfect, not fat, just nice and soft and very, very kissable.

He drew his tongue over the satiny skin, while his mother gave a gasp of delight. He made little circular patterns with his tongue tip, and then started to draw it up slowly toward her inviting twat, leaving a trail of saliva on her skin. Alternating licks and kisses, he brought himself closer and closer to her steaming pussy. He was two-thirds the way up her leg now, and he took a deep breath through his nostrils. He could smell a wonderful, rich odor, a very female sort of odor. His prick gave an extra surge of excitement, even though it was already so stiff it was about to burst.

He hastened his progress up the inside of her right thigh. Anything that smelled that heavenly must taste delicious. The smell got stronger and stronger, because the closer Ned got to her cunt, the more Babs found herself lubricating. Her pussy was awash with cunt-juice. Near his goal, Ned stopped kissing. He paused in awe of his mother's cunt. There it was, inches from his face, with its delicate pink labia, its glistening drops of female lubricant, its light brown tufts of hair growing from the outer lips. It was all so feminine, so beautiful, that for a moment Ned hardly felt able to go on. He realized that it was through that hole, between those lips, that he had slid into existence eighteen years before. His prick trembled with excitement. There was something fantastically arousing about it.

He took another whiff. That smell! Half out of his mind with desire for his mother's pussy, he moved his face closer and flicked his tongue against the pert little nub that peeped from between the soft folds of labia. Babs gasped and gritted her teeth to keep from coming. That light touch on her fun-button felt so good! Flick, flick, flick. At this rate, she didn't know how much longer she could hold on. She wanted to prolong the action as much as possible.

Ned had a natural talent. By the third lick, he guessed from his mother's gasps, from the way her body tensed, that the effect was driving her wild with excitement. He'd heard about the clitoris, and now he could see for himself how incredibly sensitive it was. He guessed that if he licked his mother there much more, she'd certainly be coming. He also guessed that she'd prefer the tongue job to last a little longer. He shifted his attention to other, less sensitive parts of his mother's quim.

As she felt his tongue slide along the labia towards her hole, Babs gave a sigh of relief. The feeling of her son's tongue on her clit had been heavenly, but she couldn't have held her come a second longer if he'd gone on licking her like that. Ned drew his tongue towards her vagina, then worked the tip around the edge of that inviting hole. It felt fantastic for Babs too, but she was able to keep a grip on herself. There was just no part of her body anywhere as sensitive as her clit, which was a real hair- trigger job.

Slowly, Ned slid his tongue into the vagina, pressing its tip against the delicate cunt walls as he went. His mother was so warm and wet down there, and the thought that he'd been born through this very hole continued to excite him like crazy. Now he understood the need to return to the womb. It was a passionate desire to suck and fuck your mother. As he rubbed his tongue against the inside of his mother's cunt, the taste of the cunt- juices exploded in his mouth. Forget the Binaca blast; this was better! He just couldn't believe how lucky he was to have a mother who would let him enjoy the wonderful taste of her hot vagina.

I'm sucking off my own mother! I'm sucking my mother's cunt! The thought echoed in his mind. The unique wonder of it thrilled him to the core. He suddenly brought his tongue sliding up from her cunt, carrying with it a good dose of pussy fluid into his mouth. It was so nice that he repeated the trick a couple of times, while his mother's little moans showed just how nice she thought it all was.

Babs had very sensitive tits, and while her son was eating her out, she was doing everything she could to make sure they didn't feel neglected. She made use of the new knowledge of how sensitive the undersides of her breasts were. She caressed them with her fingertip. Then she squeezed and pressed the whole globes, taking her nipples in her fingers and pressing and pulling on them. It amused her to pull them out as far from her breasts as they would stretch, then let go. She also wetted her fingertips and gave deft little flicks to the pink nubs.

Ned had let up for a moment on the probing of her twat-hole with his tongue, and instead was slurping away on her labia like a cat licking cream. He was making little raids against her clit, too, sending his tongue out to brush against it before sliding back to lick some other portion of her feminine anatomy.

He's really good, Babs thought as she felt the tip of his tongue graze quickly across her clit. He had learned at the beginning of this tongue job to be careful handling her clit if he didn't want her coming too soon. And he had discovered just the amount of attention he could give it. Every time that tongue of his flicked across her little fun-button, she gave a shudder of delight, but there was enough of an interval between flicks that she could hold her juices in. She had that beautiful feeling that this wonderful suck would go on forever. She had just enough time to cool off after each lick, just enough time to hold off that orgasm.

Ned felt like he was going out of his mind with excitement. His prick was aching for an orgasm. He knew he wouldn't have to do much more than touch it to bring it spurting away, so he kept his hands off his meat. He was saving his next come so he could really give his mother a bang. He was proud of the way he'd managed to get her off so well the first time, and he was determined to show her he was a two-shot guy.

He couldn't wait much longer though. It was wonderful to lick his mother's cunt, but the more he did it the hotter he got. He just had to bring her off soon. Ned ran his tongue hard along her labia to suggest this was it. He was now working up to bringing her off, and Babs was glad he was. The delight he was giving her between the legs was delicious, but she wasn't sure she could stand much more without going out of her skull.

"I'm almost there," she said, clueing him in, guiding him. "Almost there, son. Oh!"

This last was a sort of half-scream as the tip of Ned's tongue wound her up just a little bit tighter. He pressed his tongue hard against her clitoris, and this was all she needed. "I'm coming! O-h-h-h!" she moaned as her cunt pulsated with excitement, every nerve in her body firing, every muscle trembling! "Oh! O-h-h-h-h-h!" Her pelvis was bucking and heaving, slamming against her son's face, but he didn't mind. He kept his face pressed against her moist cunt, his lips and tongue still trying to get as much of the fast-flowing juices as they possibly could. She went on like that for some time.

At last the spasms died away, but for awhile Ned continued to lick away on his mother's twat. It was too beautiful to ignore, and he just couldn't tear his nose away from something that heavenly smelling. "If you're trying to lick me dry," Babs said weakly, "you'll never make it. No guy every has. I'm far too wet a broad for that. I'm too hot." Ned lifted his face, smiling, after one final lick to his mother's cunt. "Taste nice?" she asked.

"Beautiful," Ned gasped. "You know, Mom, I almost think that sucking a twat is as nice as fucking it!"

"You're not the first guy to feel that way," she said. "Your father for one is really crazy about sucking me. Dan just loves it."

Babs thought she saw a cloud pass momentarily over her son's face. "I guess I shouldn't have mentioned your father, huh?" she asked gently.

Ned shrugged. "This time I didn't feel so bad about having sex with you - I don't know why - but then when you mentioned Dad, I think maybe it isn't so cool to be screwing some other dude's wife, particularly when that means you're moving in on your dad's woman. You know what I mean?"

Hearing her son talk like this gave Babs's clit a tingle of excitement. It meant he was every bit as sensitive and caring a person as she had always suspected him of being. "Listen," she said, "your father and I love each other, and for a couple married eighteen years that's not bad at all. Better than most! But romance aside, you'll find there really aren't many people permanently satisfied with just one fuck partner, no matter how good that guy is. And your father, by the way, is very good."

It made Ned happy to know that his father was a good cocksman. "So you and he haven't been entirely faithful?" he asked his mother. All this so fascinated him that he forgot about the yearning in his cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.