She Blows The Man Down - Cover

She Blows The Man Down

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After reading a pamplet on incest a brother and sister attend a meeting. In order for the brother and sister to join the Incest Club, they both must seduce a member of their own family. While the sister has her heart set on EVERY member of the family and the brother has his heart set on his mom and sister. With all the cummings and goings even the youngest teens see what is happening and join each other for a little tryst.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next evening, all of the Baldwins were sitting in the living room, watching one of their favorite family-oriented TV programs.

But Kris was restless. She was sitting next to her daddy and when she felt his thigh pressing against hers, her pussy released a flood of juice which soaked the crotch of her panties.

The young girl glanced up at her father's face to see if he had turned her on deliberately. But Greg Baldwin had his eyes on the TV, and he seemed to be focusing all of his attention there. Kris felt a pang of disappointment. But then she realized that, even if he hadn't made the first move, it didn't mean he wouldn't want to fuck her.

"Daddy," Kris whispered as she motioned with her hand for him to lower his head so she could whisper in his ear.

Greg lowered his head, his eyes still on the TV screen.

"Daddy, I'm so horny. Will you fuck me?" Kris whispered, knowing that she would have never had the courage to say those provocative words to her own father if she hadn't heard him fucking with her sister, Jody.

Greg gasped and his eyes left the TV. He looked down at Kris and she looked up at him, nodding.

"Are you sure?" Greg asked thickly, his cock going hard.

"I'm sure," Kris said, no longer whispering.

With a grin, Greg took his daughter by the hand and pulled her to her feet. The father and daughter stood there in front of the sofa and embraced.

"What's going on?" Jody asked with a grin of her own.

Greg lowered his face to his daughter's and they kissed. Their tongues slid between one another's lips and Kris moaned into her daddy's mouth.

"Wow! You two are sure turned on!" Bill said, exchanging a glance with the rest of the family.

"Yeah, I think you two want to fuck," Matt said.

"We do!" Greg said, breaking off the torrid kiss.

"Then I say you should go for it," Maureen said, flashing a warm smile at her husband.

"That's just what we intend to do," Greg said. And he took Kris' hand again, leading her out of the room.

"Hey wait, don't go! We want to watch!" Bill said with a laugh.

"Yeah, no fair," Jody said, laughing too.

"Not this time. This is Kris' and my first time together, and I think we both want a little privacy. Right, baby?"

Kris nodded, and she felt her pussy creaming more as her father led her toward the master bedroom.

In the master bedroom, Kris and her father stood next to the bed, facing each other. They both undressed, watching each other with excited eyes.

When they were completely naked, Greg groaned and reached out, grasping his daughter's tits.

"Mmmm, good," Kris moaned, turning on powerfully as she felt her daddy's fingertips pinching her stiffening nips.

Then, his hands were gone from her tits and his mouth was there instead. Greg licked and sucked on his little girl's tits, paying particular attention to her taut nips until the teenaged girl was reduced to a mass of groaning lust.

Greg pushed his daughter back onto the bed so that she was lying flat on her back.

"Spread your legs," he rasped, scooting between them.

Kris felt her daddy's tongue and lips trailing over her lower belly, setting off a series of hot, tingling sensations within her. Then she felt his hot breath washing over her pussy mound, and she shuddered violently.

"Ohhh, yesss, Daddy, lick my pussy!" she cried, raising her head to stare down at her daddy's head.

She gasped when she felt his mouth firmly pressed against the juicy slit of her little pussy. Tremors of desire raced through her whole body and she lifted her ass up from the bed to hump her cunt up into her daddy's face.

"Unhhh," Greg groaned, letting the tip of his tongue trace along the bloated contours of his daughter's cuntlips.

The heady aroma of the youngster's aroused pussy filled the man's flared nostrils and he groaned again, his cock growing stiffer and thicker with each passing second.

"Do it, Daddy!" Kris begged. "Lick my pussy for me! Make me come!"

Greg wiggled his tongue between Kris' pussylips, sucking up her tasty juices.

"Ahhh, Daddy," Kris moaned, feeling her father's probing tongue beginning to fuck in and out of her cunt. She reached down with both hands and entangled her fingers in his thick, dark hair, pulling him closer to her.

Her knees rose in the air, giving the man even more access to her horny pussy hole. His tongue plunged in and out of her seething pussy, fucking expertly into her fuck-hole, licking her clit, driving her half mad with incestuous lust.

As he continued to eat her pussy, Greg's hands moved up Kris' body and captured the saliva-slickened mounds of her tits. His balls caught fire and his prick jerked impatiently as he tongue- fucked his little girl's cunt and played with her pulsing tits at the same time.

With long swipes of his wet tongue, Greg licked up and down the pink crease of Kris' pussy, teasing at the top of each stroke, licking her clit hard.

"Omigod, Daddy, that's heaven! Keep it up, Daddy! Keep licking my cunt for meee!" Kris whimpered, lifting her ass up and down faster and more frenziedly as she tried to capture even more of her daddy's tongue deep inside her cunt.

Now, Greg wrapped his lips around the base of his daughter's clit, and he sucked as hard as he could.

"Commmiiinnnggg!" Kris shrieked at the top of her lungs, her entire body shaking hard with the force of her incestuous orgasm.

Greg planted a lip-smacking kiss on the pouting lips of her pussy and raised his grinning face to watch his daughter coming. Finally, her orgasm subsided, and she looked down at her father with a smile.

"Oh, thank you, Daddy. That was a super orgasm!"

"Glad you liked it," Greg chuckled. "But that wasn't anything compared to the way my cock is going to make your pussy come!"

"Oh, Daddy, I love the sound of that!" Kris squealed, and she opened her arms to her father as he slid up onto her body.

Their mouths met and the teenager began moaning as she tasted her own cunt-juice on her daddy's lips and tongue. She felt his swollen cockhead throbbing against her pussylips, and she moaned again. She shuddered with anticipation, wondering how she had ever managed to wait so long to fuck her sexy daddy.

Greg grinned down at his daughter as he moved his hips just enough to sink a mere inch of his cockhead into Kris' pussy.

"Ohhh, Daddy, no! Don't tease me! I want to feel your whole cock in my cunt!"

It took every bit of Greg's self-control not to fuck the full length of his prick into his little girl's pussy. But he wanted to fuck her slowly to begin with, knowing that their orgasms would be all the more exciting that way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.