She Blows The Man Down - Cover

She Blows The Man Down

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After reading a pamplet on incest a brother and sister attend a meeting. In order for the brother and sister to join the Incest Club, they both must seduce a member of their own family. While the sister has her heart set on EVERY member of the family and the brother has his heart set on his mom and sister. With all the cummings and goings even the youngest teens see what is happening and join each other for a little tryst.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next night, when Bill knocked on his little sister's bedroom door and Jody eagerly responded, they both knew that they were ready to explore each other's body even more than they had the previous night.

Without a word, Bill removed his robe and grinned when he saw his sister's eyes grow wide at the sight of his hard-on, which was jutting straight out from his bushy crotch.

"Wow!" Jody breathed huskily, already nakedly writhing on her bed in a fit of sexual need.

"I-I just thought t-that maybe we c-could touch each other some more like we d-did last night," Bill stammered, his face red.

Jody nodded dumbly. Suddenly her brother was lying on top of her and the young girl whimpered in excitement, running her hands up and down Bill's muscular back. She shivered as she felt the heat of his naked flesh burning into her own. She could feel the rigid hunk of cock-meat between his legs pulsating between their bellies and she whimpered again.

The teenagers kissed each other feverishly, their moans mingling as they turned each other on powerfully.

Bill tongue-kissed his sister's throat, working his open mouth down to her soft shoulders. He licked her naked flesh again and again, savoring the taste of her.

"Do my tits, Bill! Suck them like you did last night!" Jody begged wantonly. "They need it bad!"

With a low groan, Bill gripped his sister's small tits, squeezing them hard enough to make the young girl cry out with pain and pleasure. He thrust his tongue out and flicked its tip back and forth across one of her nips.

He strummed the horny nip several times, feeling it swelling more and pulsing against his tongue and lips.

"Yesssss, Bill, that's soooo good!" Jody sighed.

Growling with incestuous lust, Bill lowered his head and noisily sucked on his sister's tits. He sucked her nips into his wet mouth one at a time, sucking as hard as he could.

"Oh, wow!" Jody gasped, and she felt her wet pussy beginning to throb.

Bill moved his sucking mouth to Jody's other tit, licking and sucking on that pulsing nip. He lashed at the stiff rosebud with his rough tongue. Then he gently gnawed on it with his teeth.

"Yesssss," Jody whimpered, her head reeling with fuck-lust.

While her brother continued to suck on her nipple, he fondled and pinched her other tit. She could feel his saliva being smeared all over her tit flesh and she quivered with the lewdly exciting sensation.

Now, Bill slid one hand down his sister's body, scraping his fingernails across the firm slope of her taut belly, and thrusting his hand between her legs.

"Good, Bill, yes, good, touch my pussy!" Jody demanded hornily.

Bill's mouth was still stuffed with Jody's tit as he stroked the puffy mound of her cunt with one hand. He could feel her pussy juices leaking out between her cuntlips and wetting his fingers, and his cock grew hard.

"Touch my clit, Bill, my clit, hurry!" Jody yelped excitedly.

"You sexy bitch!" Bill growled. He thrust one finger between her pussylips and began to caress her stiffening clit.

"Yes!" Jody shrieked, and she trembled all over as she felt her brother's fingers grinding against her aroused clit. Bolts of white-hot ecstasy swept through her, making her entire body jerk uncontrollably.

With a wet slurping sound, Bill sucked one of Jody's nipples back into his mouth and nibbled on the sensitive bud with his sharp teeth. At the same time, he continued to rub her clit, feeling it grow longer and thicker against his stroking finger.

"God, I love this!" Jody squealed, humping her pussy up against her brother's hand.

There was a lewd popping noise as Bill released his mouth- hold on his sister's tit. Then, with a husky groan, he slid down her body between her legs. He ran his fingers over her clit a few more times before taking his finger out and watching her tight pussylips snap together again.

"Don't stop, ungh, don't stop, I'm soooo horny! Don't tease me!" Jody wailed.

Bill's only response was a moan as he caught hold of his sister's swollen pussylips and slowly peeled them apart, revealing the girl's wet inner cuntmeat. He had always wanted to get a good look at his little sister's pussy, and now was his chance. As he gazed hornily at her dripping pink cunt flesh, his cock leaped.

"God! What are you doing?" Jody cried, raising herself up on both elbows and peering down at her brother through the valley of her tits. She saw him studying the depths of her pussy intently.

Bill lowered his face and inhaled the musky aroma of Jody's aroused cunt. Then, with a moan, he pressed his face between her trembling thighs, kissing her pulsing pussylips.

Jody opened her mouth to stop him, thinking that they shouldn't go this far. But what came out of her mouth was not a protest but a guttural groan as she felt her brother's tongue swishing up and down the length of her cunt slit.

The young girl's mind dizzied and she fell back onto the bed, squeezing her tits with both hands and moaning over and over again at the exquisite feel of her brother's tongue on her pussy. One part of her mind struggled to the surface, telling Jody that this was wrong, this was incest. But, with every ounce of strength she could muster, the teenager fought against that pesky voice, pushing it down, down, down deeper. And she told herself again and again that this was not really incest because she and her brother were not actually fucking each other.

Bill's mind spun and all the young boy was aware of at that moment was the tantalizing aroma of his sister's hot pussy, and the taste of her thick juices which he noisily swallowed down.

Suddenly, he growled and plastered his mouth against the wet juicy opening of her cunt. He rubbed his lips and cheeks and nose in the throbbing cunt flesh, his tongue lashing back and forth hungrily.

"Ohhhh," Jody whined weakly. Her head tossed from side to side on her pillow. She closed her eyes tightly and she reached down to run her trembling fingers through her brother's thick black hair.

She arched her back, forcing her brother's face even deeper into her crotch.

"Lick my pussy, Bill! Yesss, it feels sooo good! Lick meee!" the horny youngster cried.

Bill groaned at his sister's words. His mouth sucked and slurped on her pussy, driving the young girl wild with incestuous ecstasy and desire.

Slowly, teasingly, Bill began to stick his tongue into his sister's cunt. The wet tip was soon embedded in her slick, clutching pussyhole as far as it would go, all the way up to the taut cherry.

"Yessss," the teenaged girl hissed between clenched teeth.

She felt Bill's tongue sliding back out of her and then fucking into her pussy again. His tongue-tip bounced off of her virginal membrane and she groaned excitedly, wondering what it would feel like to have his fat cock breaking the bothersome cherry.

Again and again, Bill fucked his tongue in and out of his little sister's pussy. He felt her pussy muscles squeezing at the sides of his tongue and he growled with lust. He twisted his tongue around and around inside her, turning her on even more.

"God, yes!" Jody screeched, tears of pleasure and forbidden excitement springing to her eyes.

She gasped and cried out again and again as her big brother expertly fucked her pussy with his tongue. He drove his tongue into her as deeply as he could with each thrust, not stopping until his tongue-tip was pushing slightly against her cherry. Then, he pulled his tongue almost completely out of her before fucking back in.

"God, Bill, I can't believe this. It feels soooo fuckin' good!" Jody whimpered. She humped her hips up and back, her hungry cunt grasping the sides of the boy's reaming tongue.

Suddenly, Bill scrambled about in the bed so that he brought his lean hips up next to his sister's face. His jutting prick was sticking right in her face, grazing her cheek and smearing it with pre-cum.

"Omigod!" Jody gasped as she found herself staring right at her brother's bulging cock. It poked demandingly against her face, as hard as a rock.

She watched her hand reaching out, as if she were watching someone else's lewd actions. Her hand gripped the base of her brother's cock, drawing the large, swollen cockhead over her face. She moaned as she felt the slick cock-tip smearing across her cheeks and over her pursed lips. Again, it was as if it were someone else who was kissing that fleshy cockhead. Her tongue darted out of her mouth as if it had a will all its own, and it wriggled back and forth across the throbbing cock-knob. Jody closed her eyes and moaned as she tasted her brother's tangy pre- cum.

Bill groaned with erotic pleasure as he felt his sister's lips and tongue moving across the pulpy surface of his prick-tip. He fucked his tongue in and out of her aching cunt with brutal strokes, wishing that he could penetrate her cherry and fuck her thoroughly with his tongue... and with his cock. Slowly, he withdrew his tongue from Jody's cunthole and moved it toward her clit.

Jody reluctantly took her tongue away from her brother's cocktip, dying to suck on his prick but certain that she could not allow herself to commit that incestuous act. She opened her mouth to tell Bill just that when she suddenly felt his tongue directly on her clit.

"Yeeeegawwwddd!" she shrilled, involuntarily arching her back painfully and driving her hips upward toward his mouth.

With a little whimper, she circled her lips about her big brother's hard prick and drew it unhesitatingly into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around and around the cockhead and then darted forward with her head, taking several inches of the long meaty prick into her mouth.

Every one of her nerve-endings burned with lust and a hot ecstasy swirled through her pussy as her brother continued to lick her clit as hard as possible. She purred in muffled joy, forcing her face forward more until she felt the tip of Bill's cock begin to slide down her throat.

The young virgin gagged slightly but she was so aroused now that there was no question of stopping. She had reached the point of no return and she sucked hard, swallowing at the same time to take the entire length of her brother's prick into her mouth.

Her sensuous lips snapped securely about the base of Bill's bloated cock and her nostrils flared excitedly as she inhaled the heady scent of his prickmeat. She began to bob her head back and forth in time with the thrusts of his tongue against her stiff little clit.

Bill groaned against Jody's wet cunt as he felt her sucking hard on his cock. The harder she sucked him, the harder he lashed at her clit with his tongue. And the brother and sister trembled helplessly together.

Jody slid one hand around her brother's taut ass, digging her soft fingertips into one of the sweaty mounds. With her other hand, she began to caress his shuddering balls.

The young boy groaned loudly against Jody's quivering pussy. His groan echoed off of her cunt walls and she groaned, herself, when she felt that vibration rippling deliciously through her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.