Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 13: Work in Process

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Work in Process - The lives and adventures of Dave, Alice, Julie, Cricket, and others in the Circle continue as some other and sometimes-younger members join. New members come from many quarters including nearby neighbors, a trip to Las Vegas and a campus fraternity - but not without surprises and occasional angst. Dave's new company thrives and is a source for new lovers, especially JR and Jenny. (See Loosening Up - Cast and Other Data (Update) for help in keeping up with all the characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“Deborah, nice to have you back with us?” Dave’s voice sounded both surprised and happy at seeing the pretty woman who had temped as his secretary when he first started EneRG, Inc.

“Thank you, Mr. Prentiss. I’m temping this week for Mr. Wainwright. He asked me to drop off this thumb drive to you. On the drive is the draft presentation for the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas for your review. He and JR worked on it. There are also draft drawings of the EneRG display booth at CES on the drive that JR commissioned.”

Dave took the drive from her and smiled as he touched her hand in a sexy way. “I remind you, it’s Dave, not Mr. Prentiss, and thank you for the delivery. You should work here permanently.”

She grinned broadly. “I’ve applied to HR for a job permanently, or semi-permanently since Mr. Wainwright’s AA just left on maternity leave. I might be around a bit longer than a week or two this time. This place is convenient to where I live, too. I like everybody so much ... and you.”

Jenny reappeared. “Hi, Deb. Everything all right?” She came in the door and went to her desk with a sheaf of papers.

“Just doing a delivery. You want to have lunch? I’m ready now.”

“Be delighted. Let’s go to that salad bar over near Target.”

Jenny waved at Dave, visually checking in with him that he didn’t need her for an hour. She grabbed her purse and left with Deborah as he waved goodbye to the pair of beauties.

Since the night they’d made love Jenny had become especially solicitous of Dave, doing little things for him such as being sure his coffee cup was never cold or empty. Further, every time their eyes met; he knew her heart was fluttering wildly at the slight interaction. His was, why shouldn’t hers.

Dave thought about the interesting combination of the two AAs. They were nearly twins in some regards: long brunette hair, ponytails, same height, hot legs, significant breastware, and little snug asses and hot hips to dream about. Moreover, they both liked sexy heels, short skirts, and dresses with cleavage. He chided himself for objectifying the two women and went to his desk with the thumb drive.

He wondered for a few seconds how much Jenny might tell Deb about the burgeoning relationship between them. It was no secret. Jenny had even kissed him in plain view of a dozen other employees as they arrived in the parking lot that morning. The kiss had been full of love and promise, as usual. JR had stood there watching and then applauded the pair as the three walked into the building together with each woman holding one of his hands.

Of course, the facts surrounding Dave’s home life and the Circle were pretty well known around EneRG. He knew the old articles from the Tampa Times and Sarasota Herald had been circulated around several times as the workforce in the company expanded. He’d even seen one on a bulletin board in the break room. He did nothing to stop the explorations, figuring they were better to deal with facts than rumor, gossip, and innuendo.

Jenny came back from lunch and set a plastic box with a chicken wrap in it in front of Dave. He was zoned out editing the CES presentation and reviewing the display booth for EneRG. She had chips and an unsweetened iced tea for him, too. “You have to eat and keep your strength up. After all, how will you ever keep up with all the women that want your love and attention without some real energy?” She giggled as she turned and walked back to her desk with an extra wiggle in her step. He saw Deborah smile and wave from the door to his office. She seemed to be in the know about what was going on.

Dave came out of his zone and thanked her for his lunch. He’d given her two hundred dollars as his personal account with her for when she bought him lunches and such; she was expected to deduct those from his account and let him know when the balance became low. He went back to the slides he was reviewing and making notes about the accompanying talk on a separate page.

JR came in about two o’clock. “How’re things?”

“Great. I think OUR presentation is in good shape and we have six or seven weeks yet before CES. I think I should open and do the first fifteen slides, and then you take over and talk about the futuristic stuff – the applications beyond the cellphone and cars that we see with our power cells. I’d also add the battery-powered airplane to your list of future products.”

JR nodded, “But you’ll stay up there by the podium with me, right?”

“I see us being side by side with the one presenting actually at the podium with their notes in front of them. Then we’re both there for Q&A.”

“Agreed.” JR started to turn to leave, but remembered something. “Oh, I have a request; two actually – one from each of two different people. Larry and Deb would each like to visit the Circle. They’ve read all the material. I guess Deb was at your press conference and did some of the clippings for you before you got Jenny as a permanent AA. Neither has seen the place. I described it to them, but they’re really curious.”

Dave shrugged, “You can bring them tonight if that works for them. Just shoot Bobbie a text to alert her that we’ll have two guests for dinner if tonight is the night.”

“That was the plan, I think, assuming you were all right with the visit. Of course, Jenny wants to be there, too.”

Dave pondered a second. “Just how much about the Circle do they want to know or see? Is this superficial or something deeper?”

The question forced JR to stop and think about the two and their requests. They’d come and asked her together with Larry taking the lead and Deb nodding away to support everything he was asking and saying at the rationale.

JR responded slowly, “I don’t know for sure. Now that you ask, it may be that there’s something deeper. I think Jenny did a bit of a sales job on Deb.”

“It won’t change anything about tonight. Tell them to come over right after work and join us for cocktails and dinner. Mention the hyper-casual dress code and partial nudity so they won’t be shocked. See you later.”

JR waved over her shoulder as she left.

Later when Nikky was in his office with a draft of a white paper on the future of battery technology he mentioned to her that Larry and Deb were coming to the Circle that evening, along with Jenny.

“Oh, good. Larry likes me. He gets all flustered and flirty whenever we pass in the hallways. I have to see him to get his input on this paper anyway, but I thought you might like to scan this version such as it is. JR thinks we could hand this out at the CES show. Deb is a sweetheart, too; I like her.” As Nikky went to leave she turned and said, “They both belong in the Circle and long with Jenny and JR, you know.”

Dave looked up from the spreadsheet he was reading, “I don’t know. Will you tell me about it later?”

Nikky waved and left.

A few hours later, the patio was rapidly filling up with people around five-thirty. The volunteer waitresses and waiters were shuttling around drinks and hors d’oeuvres from the bar and kitchen. JR was tending bar in a micro-skirt and a nearly transparent halter-top. The waitresses were wearing cute and very abbreviated maid uniforms and no panties; they were flashing their ‘customers’ on frequent basis especially when they bent over from the waist to pick up something they just happened to drop. As usual, there was lots of banter and laughter everywhere as the Circle members greeted each other after a day of work. For many, this hour or so was the highlight of their day.

Nikky led Larry and Deborah onto the patio from between two of the homes. Both had changed into Bermuda shorts and t-shirts. They headed towards the bar. JR maneuvered so she could be the one to serve them in her capacity as one of the bartenders. Dave was already seated at the long counter expecting them.

Nikky explained about the service duties each Circle member assumed, and then they each politely gave JR requests for some wine and greeted Dave.

Dave noted that Larry’s eyes were nearly falling out of his head, especially at JR, who was his boss. About a third to half the female population of the Circle were topless or nearly so, and clearly, he was not prepared for the nudity despite JR’s alert about it. For that matter, Deb wasn’t either, but she seemed to be doing a better job about hiding any discomfort.

Jenny appeared next to the group in ultra-casual clothes; she’d apparently changed after work into a monokini and an unbuttoned man’s shirt. Almost regardless of how either breast moved, the shirt drifted around revealing some or all of one breast or the other one. Dave thought Jenny might be sexier than if she’d dispensed with her top entirely. Larry’s eyes really fell out of his head. After all, Jenny was the CEO’s AA, basically topless; his boss was on display; and there was tit flesh and gorgeous women in every direction he looked.

Alice greeted the group – topless, of course, and volunteered after learning this was the first visit for Larry and Deb to give them a short tour. She led them around the pool, and then took them into the Prentiss home. They returned a few minutes later and took a golf cart to go down to the airport hangar and past the townhouses. They were back about fifteen minutes later after tooling around the newly enlarged Circle and the townhouses, the construction, and then a quick visit to the runway, hangar, and planes.

Larry and Deb sat across from each other at dinner surrounded by Alice, Dave, Nikky, JR, Jenny, Mike, Kat, and Clarisse. Nikky had changed out of her work clothes into a monokini and nothing else. Larry was smitten with the small woman and the feelings were obviously mutual. His near constant erection was hard to hide, so he sat a lot.

The discussion was wide-ranging, but often came back to one aspect of the Circle or another. Deb was curious about the service jobs, and got deeper in that subject for a while. Larry got curious about the celebrities in the group and friends with the group, learning more about Owen, Mark, Scarlett, and Ashley Steerman, in the process.

Dave also emphasized some of the other professions in the group, smirking to himself as he carefully avoided mentioning Mike, Kat, and Clarisse or Circle-X Productions. He was baiting Mike who was quite proud of his accomplishments with the company.

Mike finally jumped in from down the table, “Hey, you forgot to mention Circle-X Productions.”

Dave acted as if he was letting the comment slide. Deb innocently said to Mike, “What’s Circle-X Productions do?”

“It’s my video production company. We make adult films and have a bunch of related commercial websites.”

Larry stammered, “Adult? As in...”

Nikky proudly said, “Yep, porn. Their stuff is really good – award winning, and very female friendly. It’s the height of visual eroticism on video.”

Mike nodded to finally have more than passing recognition of his company.

Deb said slowly, “So, you make ... pornographic ... videos ... and sell them online on your websites?”

“Exactly,” Mike replied proudly. I have a small corner in a huge multi-billion-dollar industry. We have a unique niche and have achieved quite a bit of recognition, along with several of our actresses.”

The next question was a logical one, and someone was bound to ask it after that lead-in. Deb said, “Who are your actresses?”

Before Mike could reply, Alice proudly said, “Me, for one. I was MILF of The Year a couple of years ago. I won an award. It’s on our bookcase.”

“Who else?”

Mike pointed at Emily who was sitting nearby. “She won the Senior Actress award the same year. Kat here won for best editing, and she’s also done a couple of dozen films. We also use students from the university and word of mouth advertising to draw people to our casting calls. There is no shortage of talent once we put the word out.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.