Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 7 - Younger Crowd

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 8: Attempt at Integration

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Attempt at Integration - The lives and adventures of Dave, Alice, Julie, Cricket, and others in the Circle continue as some other and sometimes-younger members join. New members come from many quarters including nearby neighbors, a trip to Las Vegas and a campus fraternity - but not without surprises and occasional angst. Dave's new company thrives and is a source for new lovers, especially JR and Jenny. (See Loosening Up - Cast and Other Data (Update) for help in keeping up with all the characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave was in some kind of heaven, he thought. He held two of the hottest women on the planet in his arms. Kate Kenworthy continued to kiss his pecs and shoulder as she lay cradled in his right arm with one of her ultra-sexy legs thrown over one of his. Her muff was snug against his thigh, the thin strip of pubic hair tickling occasionally as she squirmed against him. Frequently, he’d turn to her so their lips could meet and they could share their bliss.

In his other arm, he held Julia Ann, one of the most sought after and sexiest ‘older’ women in pornography. He had over seventy of her films and shorts on video in his private collection. When he wasn’t kissing Kate, he was nuzzling Julia Ann. She was in the mirror image position of Kate and also grinding her tufted mons against his leg.

Both women were oozing his cream from the two energetic lovemaking sessions he’d had with each minutes earlier. Julia Ann pulled Dave’s hand further around her shoulder until it cupped one of her enhanced breasts and he toyed with the nipple, bringing it to an excited state of erectness. She moaned in a happy way.

The trio was coming awake in Dave’s extra-large bed that could easily hold seven or eight people. They were in the middle with the dim night-light being the only concession to visual acuity in the room.

Julie and Cricket came through the open doorway, naked and holding hands. They smiled at the trio as they mutually viewed each other. Julie knelt on the bed and knee-walked to between Kate’s partially spread legs. In seconds, she had her head buried between them with her tongue lapping at the juices that seeped from her sexual orifice.

Kate willingly offered her contents to her new lover. She moaned at the sexual stimulation and the fingers also trying to bring her to yet another orgasm. She steered Julie’s mouth here and there for maximum stimulation.

Cricket duplicated her co-wife’s actions on Julia Ann. Julia also spread her legs in eager anticipation of the sapphic interplay with the youngest and smallest of Dave’s wives. He recalled that Julia had done a film where the same act happened, only he couldn’t recall who her costars had been.

Julia Ann crooned to Cricket, “You should be in porn.”

Cricket chuckled aloud, “I already am.”

Suddenly the pair of lips suddenly around his cock alerted Dave that one more friend or ‘wife’ was in the room. He looked down his body to see Nikky between his legs in careful attendance to his wet organ. She hummed around his shaft and tried to smile as she worked on him and looked up his body with her laughing greenish eyes.

As the women seemed to finish their chores, Dave got a few kisses and then people settled into the bed to get some sleep. Nikky crawled on top of him and snuggled in. Cricket wormed her way between Julia Ann and Dave. It was a work night.

Kate was still snuggled against him when Dave awoke in the morning and slept soundly. He kissed her awake and then went to shave, shower, and prepare for work. He found Nikky had already showered and was dressing in his walk-in closet when he got there to slip into his business casual attire.

Nikky kissed him. “I love you. I know Kate does, too. Julia Ann thinks she’s in love with you, but I think the men she knows out in California don’t treat her nice and you do. I think she really loves being treated with respect.”

“I do like her and even love her in some ways,” Dave emoted. “When did she leave?”

“Her sister Tali collected her a little past midnight and they went to her home in Venice. Tali had spent the rest of last evening with Derek and Abby. I don’t know where Emily went. Julia Ann has to go back to L.A. today; something about her horses needed her loving touch.” She grinned, “I do know where JR ended up.”

“JR stayed?”

“Oh, yes. She told me she was trying to ‘go with the flow’ more than control it. Apparently, that was one of the conversations you had with her related to the Circle. She ended up in Aaron’s bed. Cookie was their companion. Shelby entertained Barry and Wes in their guest room. She got DPed. I know this because I claimed the living room in their house with Elton for a while before I came back here, but there was a lot of swapping around and wandering around in their house all evening. JR might have even connected with some of the other men.”

Dave chuckled, “I love that you can give me these updates on who ‘interacted’ with whom. I’m curious but not inspired enough to put up cameras or anything that diabolical. I still have prurient interest in all these socio-sexual connections. I love the details, too.”

Nikky headed out, “I’ll tell you the details as I know them tonight. For now, I’ll pick up some muffins on the way to work. Do you want anything special?”

Dave shook his head and she was gone. He wolfed down a small bowl of cereal in his kitchen and headed off to work. He noted that JR’s car was already in the EneRG parking lot, an unusual occurrence; he usually beat her into work by a few minutes. He felt grateful to the gods that he could function perfectly well on only five or six hours of sleep because that was all he got the night before.

Jenny arrived after he’d cleared his emails from the previous afternoon and evening before. She looked as though she’d wanted to beat him in, but found not only Dave, but also Nikky working in their offices. Dave gave her a cheery greeting. He noted that she’d taken the scrapbook home to read. He figured that she’d now finished the book, and probably was loaded with questions and that she’d been appropriately scandalized by the lifestyle he’d talked about in his press conference a year or so earlier.

Dave searched around his desk for her C.V., and then carefully read the document so he understood and could appreciate his new secretary. He wondered whether she’d last very long given what she had probably just learned about the Circle and him.

Jenny appeared to be a military brat. He guessed that her father was an officer in the Air Force given the schools she cited on her resume. She’d gone to a community college near St. Petersburg, Florida, and elsewhere mentioned a temporary job as a gofer and civilian AA at nearby McDill Air Force Base. He guessed that although her father might have moved on, she’d become an adult in the geographic area and then stayed near her new chosen home.

Jenny brought in some letters for him to sign. He asked her, “You a military brat?”

She laughed, “Yeah, very. Eighteen months was the longest stretch we stayed anywhere until I was in college. My dad was kind of high up in the Air Force.”

“Is he retired now?” Dave asked.

“Not at all. He’s at the Pentagon now. He’s a General of the Air Force – was the top guy. Now, he’s Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.”

Dave whistled. “Holy horse feathers, and I have his daughter working for me. I need to salute you when I come to work.” He snapped to attention and gave a mock salute.

“NO!” Jenny said with a slight chuckle. “I had the hardest time in high school and college near the base because everyone knew. Nobody wanted to date me and if they did, they were all on their best behavior, some hoping to curry favor on behalf of their parents with my father in some way. Please don’t let that bias your behavior towards me.”

Dave chuckled, “I won’t. The matter is forgotten.”

JR strolled into the office with a small sheaf of papers in one hand; “Good morning. Here’s the Kilmer Report on the battery industry. We at least got mentioned in this edition finally, although they were very conservative in what they think we’re doing and only gave us a few paragraphs on one page. By next year, we’ll blow them out of the water not to mention the rest of the industry.”

Dave put the report in his reading pile on the corner of his desk.

JR teased, “And happy birthday again.’

Dave bowed his head. “Thank you. I hope you had fun. I heard you spent the latter part of the evening with my brother.”

JR’s eyes about popped out of her head. After a verifying silence, she almost shouted, “OH, SHIT! AARON IS YOUR BROTHER?!!?”

Dave laughed at her plight, “He didn’t tell you?”

“No ... we kind of got sidetracked. Fuck!”

Dave teased, “I heard that Cookie joined you two.”

JR hid her face in her hands. “I have no comment. I am embarrassed beyond belief. How’d you find out? No, don’t tell me; Nikky! I thought I was going with the flow and instead I willingly got seduced by ... your brother!” She turned to leave but Dave took her hand and held her back. There wasn’t much pressure to do that.

Dave ignored Jenny’s presence and hugged JR. “You have no reason to be embarrassed or angry. Nikky just happened to comment on your continued presence last night to me this morning while she was in my walk-in closet getting dressed.”

Jenny’s head was swiveling back and forth between Dave and JR as though they were playing tennis, even looking out the door and across her office area to the door to Nikky’s office expecting her to leap into the fray.

Dave told JR, “I’m happy that you went with the flow and didn’t put unneeded strictures on yourself that prevented you from having a good time. I’m sure Aaron has deep feelings for you.”

JR rolled her eyes and muttered to herself, “I can’t believe I fucked my boss’s brother. Yes, he’s a really nice man, but I am such a slut ... a social loser.”

Dave shook his head, “Knowing Aaron, I don’t think you ‘fucked’ him, at least from his point of view. He made love with you. I hope you at least felt some affection for him. Like me, he’s a hopeless romantic. If he made love with you, he’s in love with you.”

JR looked at Dave, paused, and whispered, “I felt and feel a lot of affection for him; so much, that I let go and we went off together with that result. I feel that way about Cookie, too ... and you.”

Dave shrugged, “Good.” He kissed her softly on her lips. After a pause, he said, “Shall we all get back to work?”

JR filed out of his office in silence. Jenny continued to stand near the door where she’d been for the entire interchange. She seemed frozen in place, as though she didn’t know which way to turn.

Dave caught her attention, “Jenny, do you have questions?”

“Yes ... Maybe ... Oh, NO. I ... I finished reading the scrapbook that Nikky gave me. I understand more about you and your Circle and your lifestyle – I think. I didn’t know that JR was part of it. I gather that Nikky is, too.”

Dave pondered his response, “Neither is officially a Circle member. You may talk to Nikky or JR about their intentions if you wish; in fact, I encourage it. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Please don’t think that I am any kind of threat in the office, or anywhere at work. I have nothing but respect for you and your capabilities.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.