Uncle Takes Over Family - Cover

Uncle Takes Over Family

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After her husband's untimely death, Charlene Baker, mother of three teenagers, is informed by her attorney that she and the children will receive no inheritance. Everything will go to her husband's brother that she hates and despises. Charlene is forced to submit to his demands. Her and her two teenage daughters become family pawns along with other events that take place in their lives.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

“I’m only doing this so my children will have a future,” Charlene had said, when they had first gone into the bedroom.

“I’ve waited fifteen years to fuck your hot pussy again, so shut up and strip,” Russell had told his sister-in-law.

He had watched as Charlene slowly took off her clothes while he had shed his own. Tears had been streaming down her face as Russell roughly threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her. He showed her no mercy as he rammed his hard cock into her pussy as hard as he could. She let out a loud moan and continued moaning as his grunts matched her moans. He’d brutally pounded his hard cock into her cunt, time after time, until he flooded her pussy with his cum and finally got off her.

He had wanted the teenagers in the other room to hear their mother’s loud moans as he’d fucked her and know what he was doing to her. He didn’t want to leave any doubt in their minds as to who was in charge.

Monday, Russell moved in and occupied the space that Glen had left by his death. Each night, Charlene was subjected to vicious rounds of sex. He would strip her and throw her on the bed, just to let her know that she was his to use anyway he wanted. She was forced to lie underneath him with her legs spread as he brutally fucked her. For the next couple of weeks Charlene could be heard at night moaning as she was fucked virtually ever night.

It was also during that time that Charlene was forced to perform oral sex for the first time. She had never had a dick in her mouth before and had never even sucked Glen’s dick in all the years that they were married. Russell had been sitting on the side of the bed naked, stroking his hard cock, watching his sister-in-law strip. Something he enjoyed making her do just to humiliate her.

The beautiful blonde was standing just in front of him. He reached out and pulled her even closer to where he could suck on her nipples, making them hard, forcing uncontrollable moans from her. He had discovered one of her little secrets, no matter how unwilling she was, it still made her pussy wet. Many a night she had laid in their bed softly moaning as Glen sucked on them, causing her pussy to get extremely wet before he fucked her. Tears were running down Charlene’s pretty face as she wished that it was her husband sucking on her breasts and not his bastard brother.

Russell reached up and grabbed two handfuls of her long blonde hair. Charlene let out a crying moan as he pulled so hard on her hair that it forced her to her knees. Her face now was only inches from his hard cock.

“I just bet my brother never made his prim and proper wife suck his dick,” Russell said, as he pulled on her hair, forcing her lips against the head of his cock.

Tears were streaming down her face as she let Russell’s hard cock slip between her lips and into her mouth.

“Now suck it. I’m not going to do all the work,” Russell said, demandingly, and turned loose of her hair.

Charlene slowly started moving her head up and down. Russell immensely liked the feel of her soft long hair on his balls and thighs as she sucked him. When he felt himself getting close to ejaculating, he grabbed her long blonde hair again and held her head down as he erupted into her mouth. Charlene’s cheeks bulged out as she choked and gagged on his cum. Unable to raise her head, she was forced to swallow Russell’s disgustingly vile cum.

When he finally turned loose of her hair and let his cock slip from Charlene’s mouth, she just knelt there for a while catching her breath. Over the next couple of weeks, Russell made sure that his brother’s wife got a lot of practice sucking his hard cock. She always gagged when he filled her mouth with cum, but managed to swallow it.

Charlene had been Russell’s play thing for a month. He was sitting up in bed and had Charlene sitting there bent over sucking his hard cock when Clay knocked on the bedroom door. Charlene quickly took her mouth off Russell’s dick and sat up, pulling the sheet up around her nude body, just as Russell said, “Come in.”

Clay slowly opened the door and stepped inside the bedroom. Looking at his mother, he asked, “Can I used the car to take us to school?”

Before she had a chance to respond, Russell said, “Don’t ask her anything anymore. She is here to be told. The car that was hers is now yours.”

“Thank you, Uncle Russ,” Clay replied, as he saw the tears in his mother’s eyes, but she didn’t say anything.

Russell saw that Clay was looking at his mother’s breasts. The way the sheet was, her nipples were poking out against it, very noticeably.

“They are magnificent. Have you ever seen them? “Russell asked the teen.

“No sir,” Clay answered.

“Please don’t. He’s my son,” Charlene begged.

“Show him! Or get out!” Russell demanded.

Reluctantly, and with tears running down her pretty face, she lowered the sheet, exposing her nude breasts to her son. Clay stood there staring at his mother’s beautiful D-cup breasts, with her hard nipples sticking out. He had never thought about her sexually until now. Russell saw that he had a tremendous hard-on pushing against his school pants.

“Have you ever had your dick sucked by a beautiful woman?” Russell asked the boy.

“No sir,” he nervously replied.

“O God! No! Not with my son,” Charlene begged, only to have Russell pull the sheet completely off her nude body.

She was now fully exposed to her son’s gazing eyes, as they moved from her breasts to the large patch of blonde hair on her pussy.

“You caused him to get hard. He can’t go to school that way. Get your ass off the bed and take care of him or I’ll throw your ass out,” Russell told Charlene.

She slid off the bed and got on her knees in front of her son. Reaching out, she unzipped his fly, reached in his shorts and pulled his hard cock out. It was surprisingly large for a sixteen-year-old. He stood there as his mother wrapped her lips around his dick and started sucking it. Being it was his first blowjob, he blew his load almost immediately.

As with Russell, Charlene gagged when Clay filled her mouth with cum. It sickened her to have to swallow her own son’s cum. When he stopped spurting cum, his mother raised her head. Tears were streaming down her face, as she got off her knees and sat on the side of the bed softly crying.

“From now own, you will not address her as mother or mom. She is Charlene or Bitch. You don’t ask her, you tell her. Do you understand?” Russell asked Clay.

“Yes sir,” Clay replied.

After that day, Charlene couldn’t look her son in the eye.

“You better get to school now or you’re gonna be late,” Russell said.

Clay had already stuffed his deflated cock back into his pants and zipped up. As he ran out the bedroom door, he yelled back, “I’m going.”

His sisters were already out by the front door waiting.

“I have the keys, let’s go,” Clay said, as he unlocked the car.

“What took you so long,” Cheryl asked, as they were getting in the car.

“Mother had to show me something,” Clay answered, with a big smile on his face.

It was Friday night, Cheryl was on a date, Clarissa was in her room watching television, and Clay was in his room playing games on his computer when there was a knock on his door. He figured it was Clarissa wanting to bug him, so he ignored it. When the knock came again, he got up and opened the door. Standing there were Russell and Charlene, as Russell said, “I brought you a present.”

Clay stepped back and let them into his room. Charlene was standing there with her head slightly bowed. Her beautiful long blonde hair hanging down covering half of her face. She had on a full-length silk robe that Glen had given to her as an anniversary present.

“I thought you might like to use her tonight,” Russell said, as he reached around Charlene and pulled the robe’s sash loose.

Her arms were at her sides. Russell eased the robe off her shoulders, letting if slide down her arms. It fell to the floor, leaving her totally nude standing in front of her son.

“She knows what is required of her. She will obey you, same as me, or she knows what will happen,” Russell told Clay.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.