Hippolyte and Jane - Cover

Hippolyte and Jane

Copyright© 2019 by aubie56

Chapter 5

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A 21st Century woman, Jane Woods, has a fatal car accident, but she doesn't die. Her mind is catapulted through time to ancient Greece where she shares the body of Hippolyte, the former queen of the Amazons. The two minds settle into a companionable relationship. They buy a male slave to be their sex toy, and Jane teaches them both a lot about sex and how to enjoy it. They become important factors in the lives of the Greeks, and Jane adds some future inventions to Greek warfare. 25 chapters

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Superhero   Science Fiction   Alternate History   Time Travel   Violence  

Author’s note: [ and ] delineate mind-to-mind dialog.

As a last experiment, I coated the outside of a jug and fired the plastic. This was more difficult because there was a danger of burning the plastic coating, but I made it work on my second try. I broke the jug and removed it from the plastic jar that I now had to use to carry watered wine. The advantage here was that the plastic jar did not need such careful treatment to keep it from breaking. Both Hippolyte and Janos agreed that a drink frim my jar was much more pleasant tasting than one from the usual goat-skin bag normally used. I only had enough milk for one drinking jug which I kept for Hippolyte and me. Janos would have to make-do with the bag until I could get some more milk and vinegar.

As soon as the soap was ready, I had to test it. I broke off a piece of the soap cake and found a reasonably clean piece of cloth. I stripped and had Janos join me in the stream for a bath. Oh, it was wonderful to feel the soap on my body. Hippolyte was flabbergasted at the feel when Janos washed our back, but she was thrown into a tizzy when he washed our tits and pussy. It was almost as much fun to wash him, especially his cock, but I did let him wash his own scrotum because I did not want to chance hurting him needlessly.

The bathing experiment was an unqualified success even though the water was a bit on the cold side; however, that cold water was quickly forgotten when we chose to make it an exercise in sex with bodies washed this way. One reason I wanted sex now was that I wanted to introduce Hippolyte to a properly administered blowjob on a truly clean cock. The purpose was to get a shot from Janos that would make him less anxious to shoot prematurely during the fucking part of the treat.

This appealed to Janos because he’d had so few blowjobs that he only had a vague idea of what he was missing. We quickly spread some blankets on the grass, and I told Janos to lie down on his back. He had some idea of what was about to happen so his cock was already at a half-hard state. Hippolyte was somewhat taken aback that a mistress would administer a blowjob TO a sex slave, but I assured her that she would see the value of doing it in a short time.

I took Janos’ cock in my mouth all the way to its base and spread as much saliva around as I could manage. It was a strange feeling as Janos’ cock began to harden and lengthen in my mouth, and Hippolyte almost took over to jump back in surprise. I held on and slid my pursed lips back up his cock as he hardened and lengthened. I also rubbed my tongue along the bottom of Janos’ cock for its full length as I pulled back. During this, Janos began to pant and squirm in delight. I wanted both Hippolyte and Janos to enjoy this blowjob as much as I expected to.

This whole thing was getting to Janos: both the sensations and the novelty of a mistress giving a blowjob to a slave. This blowjob ritual had a multitude of purposes, other than to make Janos shoot off and empty his balls before he made his first penetration. One other thing that I was looking for was to build a bond of loyalty from Janos to Hippolyte that made him want to give her the best fuck that he could manage.

I applied a gentle suction as I slid my lips back and forth and massaged with my tongue. I could tell that Hippolyte was paying close attention and was actually beginning to enjoy what we were doing because it also made us the master of the situation, something rare for a woman in this era. I continued to fuck his cock with my mouth, but I made no effort to deep-throat his cock because I was afraid that the gag sensations would distract Hippolyte too much from the main point of what I was trying to do.

It was not long, maybe only two or three times of taking Janos’ cock as fully into our mouth as far as I intended to that I started to taste precum. Okay, I figured that only a few more strokes of my lips and rubs with my tongue would cause him to orgasm, and that was what I was looking for.

Finally, Janos shot his first load of semen into the back of our mouth as he began to jerk about from his orgasm. Initially, Hippolyte was repelled by the idea of what we were doing, though she actually accepted the taste as salty, but not objectionable. Nevertheless, she stuck to it because I did, and she did realize that this was a training session for her as well as for Janos. As far as I was concerned, this was the first step toward introducing Hippolyte to the pleasures of the 69 position.

I completed the exercise by sucking as much semen from Janos as I could manage, and he could tell that I was trying to make it as good as possible for him. I gave him a few minutes to recover while I moved up beside him on the blanket and gave him a deep French-kiss. I put as much tongue into that kiss as I could manage. One reason was that I wanted him to taste his cum in my mouth. That was to show him that I really had taken him to orgasm on purpose.

Janos returned the kiss and we did some more kissing while I fondled his softening cock. On his own volition, he started playing with my tits and nipples as we continued to kiss, but he soon moved his kisses to my nipples. He kissed and sucked both nipples as if he were making sure that he was not going to make one side too sore. Dammit, before he finished with my nipples, I was treated to a moderate orgasm. That had to be because Hippolyte had enjoyed giving the blowjob as much as I had.

The titty play continued through the orgasm, but he started kissing down my abdomen soon after, and he did not stop until he came to my pussy. Janos placed several kisses on my pussy lips and one on my clit that was just projecting past my pussy lips. Following that kiss, he moved to between our legs and leaned down to lick my pussy lips. Oh, my God! That felt SO good! Truthfully, by this time, I was forgetting about Hippolyte and just enjoying this experience on my own. Later on, she admitted that she had done the same.

Janos continued to kiss my clit, but when he began to suck on it, I started to come. It was just an ordinary orgasm until he bit gently on the tip of my clit, and then I exploded into a massive orgasm that I was sure was going to start an earthquake!

He let me come down from that before he placed my legs against his chest and leaned in. I was barely coherent enough to spread my pussy lips to help him find my hole. He went in smoothly and easily all the way until he bottomed out and pressed against my clit with his pubic bone. I was in heaven as he stayed put to let me accommodate to his size and depth of penetration.

A few seconds later, Janos began to stroke, slowly at first, and I could feel every movement against my G-spot. Oh, God, he really knew how to turn me on with even that short experience. His strokes sped up after a few initial ones to make sure that we were properly aligned. I have always been one to rise fairly quickly to orgasm, so I was not surprised as I headed there so soon. I couldn’t help voicing compliments at his skill and expressions of my joy as he continued to stroke.

I hit my third orgasm of the day very soon after that, and it was very good. I went over my peak, and Janos continued to stroke. There was a very short delay before I began to rise to my next orgasm, and that was when I saw a look of strain on Janos’ face. I was so tied up in my own feelings that I did not recognize what was going on with him, but later I realized that he was straining not to come too soon.

Finally, just before I peaked, Janos came with a blast of semen that rocked me with the force of the shot. That was the boost that I needed to kick me over the crest of the mountain peak, and I flew into another major orgasm. That was when I knew that we had found our permanent fuck buddy. Janos was amazing. We all must have blacked out about that time, but it was worth it 100%!

We ate a minimum of supper that night. Hippolyte and Janos’ bodies were what we used to call “wasted,” and neither one was the least bit hungry. We struggled into the tent and collapsed into sleep immediately. Fortunately, the horses were only hobbled so that they could easily reach grass and water, so we did not have to be concerned about them.

We woke up the next morning completely invigorated. Janos fixed breakfast, and we were lucky there, too, because he was an excellent trail cook. We ate, cleaned up, and were on our way in what may have been record time. We were not in a rush to get somewhere, it was just that we were still so wound up from what had happened yesterday. By the way, Hippolyte was wearing her new helmet.

It was getting toward lunch time, and Hippolyte was feeling the pangs of hunger. We did not see signs of any place to eat, such as an inn or tavern, so she found us a place near the road where we could stop long enough for Janos to fix us something to eat. We had just settled in when there was a commotion on the road near us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.