Carl's Mom's Cookies - Cover

Carl's Mom's Cookies

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mrs. Cane always had fresh baked cookies waiting for Brad when he came over to hang out with her son Carl. It wasn't any secret that she was a great baker. It also wasn't any secret that she knew what kind of games Carl and Brad played in Carl's bedroom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

My mom always left me at the neighbor’s house while she went shopping. I didn’t mind at all. Carl was my best friend, and his mom always had cookies she had baked ready for me. Rain or shine, we always stayed in Carl’s room to play. Carl’s mother never questioned that we didn’t go outside to play. You see, Carl’s mom knew our secret.

His mom would bring us a plate of cookies, wink, tell us to have a good time, and then shut Carl’s bedroom door. That’s when Carl would get out his girly magazines. After flipping through a few, we always ended up with our pants down stroking our cock.

Carl would even jerk me off sometimes, and I did him too. An hour or two after my mom dropped me off, Carl’s mom would knock on Carl’s bedroom door and announce that my mother was on her way back and that we should get ready. Getting ready meant pulling up our pants and stashing the girly magazines.

As far as I was concerned, Carl’s mother was one very cool lady. She knew what we were doing, and Carl told me she bought the magazines for him. Playing with our cocks was pretty much all that we did for a couple of years. Then we turned sixteen.

Carl and I were looking through the magazines, which had gotten raunchier lately. We were fascinated with pictures of women sucking a guy’s cocks. We thought that was the sexiest thing ever.

I don’t know what came over me one afternoon. We had been jerking off together for two years, and Carl’s cock was as familiar to me as my own. Carl was lying on his bed, and I was sitting next to him, jerking him off. I knew he was getting close. I leaned over and took the head of his cock in my mouth. I wanted to see what the girls found so good about putting a cock in their mouth. What I did not expect was Carl to get off immediately, and I ended up with a mouth full of his cum. I coughed and swallowed.

Carl had a big smile on his face, “Wow Brad, that was fucking cool. I didn’t think you would ever do something like that.”

“Sorry man, I just wanted to see what it was like.”

“Hey, don’t be sorry. It was good and to tell you the truth I would not mind doing it for you. But you can’t tell anybody.”

“Shit, man, why would I tell anybody? Hey, everybody, Carl and I suck cock because we can’t get a date.”

“Okay, okay, keep your voice down. My mom might hear, and then I would have to tell her all about it. You know she listens at the door sometimes.”

“Truth is Carl. I don’t care if your mom knows. I bet she would be cool with it, like everything else we do. Hell, I wouldn’t even care if she watched. I think she gets off on knowing we jerk each other off. Why else would she buy the magazines for us?”

Carl admitted what I suspected, “I know my mom gets off on it, and she even joked about watching a few times. At least I thought she was joking. So do you want me to jerk you off or suck it?”

“Suck it.” I traded places with Carl, and he went down on me like he had done it before. Damn, it was good.

Let me clarify the <i>’can’t get a date’ statement. We were able to get girls to go to the movies and school dances with us, but we could not get any of them to put out. Hell, we had just got our licenses and were overjoyed if we could get them to park for ten minutes to kiss before their curfew. The parents of Fourteen and fifteen-year-old girls monitored their activities pretty well. The worst were the parents that insisted on driving us to and from the function.

So Carl and I hid out in his room, ate his mom’s cookies, jerked off, and sucked cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.