Shoe Girl - Cover

Shoe Girl

Copyright© 2019 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young girl with a problem barters for help from an amoral man.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Anal Sex   Enema   Oral Sex  

“Do you want a coffee?” I asked Mel, once we were in my kitchen.

“I’d better not,” Mel replied. “Mum says I shouldn’t have more than two cups a day and I’ve already had at least four.”

“Well I’m going to have one. Would you like something else?” I reeled off a list of options and Mel declined them all until I offered chocolate. I nuked a mug of milk in the microwave, then watched as Mel helped herself to drinking chocolate powder and sugar in case I needed to replicate her choices.

I found myself thinking about Mel as I sat there, studying her while I sipped my coffee. Her deprived upbringing had instilled thrifty values congruent with my own. I had several times guided Mel to spend more of my money to get better quality, eg the plain black leather shoes she needed for school, and none of the items on her shopping list could be described as frivolous or ostentatious; no high-heels, no raunchy underwear, no jewellery or make-up.

In addition, Mel was cute, smart, funny, sexually responsive and she had that enticing natural scent and those incredible cherry-red nipples. Even shopping with her had been enjoyable rather than the usual inner circle of hell experience of shopping with females. If only she were ten years older, less skinny and more hygienic, I’d have been seriously interested in giving up my singleton status for her. I had intended today to be a one-off, after which I’d probably never see her again, but I caught myself wishing I could somehow keep Mel in my life.

I realised that Mel was staring intently at her hot chocolate as she sipped it.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

Mel looked up at me with those bewitching blue-grey eyes.

“I’m scared,” she admitted. “I saw your thingy this morning and it’s huge. I’m afraid it’s going to hurt when you shove that up my bum.”

“That’s a very valid concern,” I admitted. “It will hurt if done wrongly, but I’ve done it plenty of times and I know what measures to take to minimise the risk.”

Mel still looked worried.

“Inside your bum is a bit like one of the paper carrier bags you got at the clothes shop,” I explained. “When empty they fold up into a tiny space. If you try to force a large object into them while they’re still folded, you’ll tear them and do a lot of damage. You have to carefully open them out, ready to accommodate the large object. But inside you have no nerve endings so if I try to go too fast you won’t feel any pain until it’s too late. It’s up to me not to be impatient and force things.”

From what Mel had told me, the boys she’d done stuff with had just shoved it in; she’d been very lucky none of them yet possessed adult-sized dicks.

Mel nodded at my explanation but looked puzzled. “If I have no nerve endings in my bum, why does it hurt when boys first put their thingies in?”

“Two reasons,” I replied. “The first is that the entrance to your bum is protected by a very strong ring of muscle packed with nerve-endings. It’s designed to keep things out; water when you go swimming, for example. You can consciously relax the muscle to allow things in but, if you’re tense or try to insert an object larger than you’re prepared for, it will hurt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.