Business Bed, Breakfast, & Benefits - Cover

Business Bed, Breakfast, & Benefits

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 6: After the Weddings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: After the Weddings - A widow develops a popular service for business men and her own sex life takes off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Sharing   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Brad had some favors to call in for the wedding. One good business acquaintance had an interest in a private Caribbean island which would make a wonderful setting for the ceremony and the fun to follow.

He also had a business acquaintance who gave them a very good deal on private jet transportation to a nearby airfield. Boats would ferry them to the island. The arrangements were made.

The Group filled most of the plane but Emily’s other daughter Sandy could fill the last seat if she went sans husband. That was just fine with her. The invitation couldn’t have come at a better time in her life.

Emily was pregnant with Sandy at her first wedding when she was only sixteen years old. She mother-henned her first daughter and Sandy was a virgin bride. The two sisters were close and Dee’s sexual adventures stirred envy in her older sibling. After her second child was born, Sandy had her tubes tied but lacked the courage to explore affairs to broaden her sexual experiences. The closest she got was fantasizing with her husband about screwing other men. At least that got his motor running too. Otherwise their sex life was pretty boring and lately infrequent to boot.

Sandy knew quite well what was going on in Dee’s bed, and her pussy itched to try out other men like her sister did. Thus, she was fully prepared for whatever might happen on this honeymoon trip.

The trip to the island built excitement for all and the setting was dreamlike. A local minister was brought out the next day and the simple double ceremony happened on the beach in the bright sunlight. A buffet lunch was ready and the champagne flowed.

As soon as the minister was safely on the return boat, off came everyone’s clothes. Everyone but Sandy was used to nudity. After she ogled the exposed male parts for a little bit she took off her own clothes. Dee noticed her discomfort and praised how good she looked. That helped a lot. Her mommy body wasn’t the only one and she realized she looked better than some.

Couples started drifting off so she wandered around, wondering what to do next. The reception party would start at dusk. How could she get laid? Her pussy was seeping wetness from seeing those naked cocks swinging.

“Oh, there you are!”, came a familiar voice. It was Brad whom she visited with on the plane and the boat. “Dee sent me to show you around.” He gave her a big naked hug and she started to shake with desire. He gave her a deep tongue kiss and cupped her buns as he pressed his body against hers. That was enough to trigger her release and she sagged against him as the waves of pleasure dissolved her strength.

Brad held her until her poise returned, then said gently, “Let’s go to the beach.” He took her hand. She was still shaky. Never before had an orgasm happened like that.

As they reached the beach they walked by a beach cabana. It was occupied but all she could see in the shade were two sets of legs, obviously a man and a woman screwing missionary. She couldn’t tell just who. “Oh,” she thought, “I hope that is what we are going to do!”

A short way down the beach they found an empty one and Brad gave her another kiss, then asked, “Would you like to do what that other couple was doing? I think it was my wife.”

Sandy couldn’t speak. She just reached for the half-hard cock in front of her and knelt down to give it a kisses and sucks. That was something her husband liked and she enjoyed giving him. She explored the different shape and curve of this one for few minutes, then laid back on the cushion in the shelter. OMG! Brad put his face in her crotch and she blew up again.

She’d not recovered from that last rush when she felt her pussy being deliciously filled by male meat. He stroked slowly and deeply, pausing at each full insertion to wiggle against her clit. “I’ve done it! My second cock!”, she said half out loud.

Brad kissed her and said, “I’m honored to be that man and hope I meet your expectations.”

She kissed back and murmured, “You have way exceeded them already. I am truly blessed.”

No more words. Just moving and pleasuring until Brad released his seed into the needy woman. She wrapped her legs around him and screeched out her strongest climax yet as she felt his essence spray her insides. She was now truly fucked.

After a quiet time, Brad asked, “Would you like more from me or should I go see if whoever was banging Cara would like to enjoy you?”

Sandy playfully spanked the ass of the man who was still filling her tingling twat, “Don’t forget that I’m still a novice at this sharing business. I’d like to get more used to you before I mess around with other cocks. Can I get on top?” They rolled over and the fun began anew.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.