Business Bed, Breakfast, & Benefits - Cover

Business Bed, Breakfast, & Benefits

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A widow develops a popular service for business men and her own sex life takes off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Sharing   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Visiting

Brad took Andy with him on his next stay at the B&B since Cara wanted to visit her mother again. It had been quite a while since his brother was initiated into The Group and he had not visited the legendary B&B yet. He anticipated the delights awaiting him probably about as much as the mother and daughter were eager for some different male liquid “frostings on their cakes”.

The men were put in the room with two beds which Emily impishly designated as the “recovery room”. After greeting the two special guests, Frank and Bill took off on an errand. Clothes came off quickly and a coin was flipped for the first pairing. Emily took Brad to her room.

When the sex noises from both rooms seemed to subside, Emily, ever the organizer, yelled out, “Switch!” and the game was on again.

Later Dee suggested that next time they should use the room with two beds since it would be easier to tell when each couple was finished. The real reason for the request was that Dee liked to watch her mother get laid. When she could see a cock pumping in and out of the vagina she was born from, it gave her a funny but erotic feeling. When the cock pulsed and sent baby makers towards her mother’s womb, she thought about her father shooting the sperm that made her into that very place. Dee sometimes wished she had a penis so she could go back in there too. She had some daddy fantasies when Frank was fucking her.

Although Emily and Dee were delighted with the cock-pussy ratio, it did present some logistical issues for the two nights the extra men would be there. Because Brad was the only one who had to work during the day, he was given priority for overnight couplings, spending one night with each woman. Dee and Bill had classes at various times of the day. Frank, Andy, and Emily were “on-call” anytime.

Emily was on an organizing streak and decided that MFM threesomes would be good for the evenings, combinations decided by random draw. Daytime was unstructured and depended on the horniness of an available woman together with cock(s) able to help her out.

Emily was in an especially randy mood, partly because of the prospect of fresh cock and partly because few of her special guests had been there lately. She planned to lay the visitors as often as possible without neglecting Frank. The ego boost that other lovers gave her was like a narcotic. Having had only one lover until just recently in her life, Emily was making up for lost time. Each time a hard cock parted her lower lips, whether a bare one from The Group, or a wrapped one from a special guest, her body tingled with feeling so “female” and her brain tingled with the leftover “wickedness” from her upbringing. She knew that she had gotten quite good in bed and loved hearing about it from whoever was naked with her. That satisfied her maybe more than the touching and even the frequent climaxes.

One of the many reasons she loved Frank was that he understood why she fucked the increasing number of men on her list. Of course it wasn’t one sided ... Frank had some damned good pussy available now. Frank appreciated what an unusually fortunate man he was. Few men his age had a woman as sexual as Emily, and then there were the two much younger women who happily fucked him as well.

When Dee was fucking Brad she asked him if Andy knew about the pee games that they had played. Brad told her that Andy was very interested but didn’t add how far it had gone at home.

Later, Dee asked Andy, “I have to pee. Would you help me?” That got Andy’s attention and when they got to the bathroom Dee took off her robe and asked, “Where would you like it?”

Andy laid down in the tub and pointed to his cock, “Here!” Dee straddled him and let loose her hot stream right on the target which got larger in a hurry. When Dee’s hot liquid stopped flowing, Andy surprised her by sitting up and licking the remnants from her pussy. That was HOT! The Group hadn’t gone that far yet, just hosing down the outside of the body. He then moved up to kiss her and she decided the taste wasn’t as bad as she thought it might be. She wasn’t ready to fuck a piss-covered cock just yet so they showered and went to her bed to quench their excitement.

When Bill returned from class he walked in on their post-coital nap. He was horny so he slipped in behind Dee and spooned with her. His hardon easily found its familiar lodging place and Andy’s fresh cum made entry quick and delightful. As Dee awoke to the pleasurable sensations in her cunt, she pulled Andy closer to her front, began kissing him, and stroked his reviving cock.

Not yet fully aware of what was going on, he reached for her pussy to discover Bill’s implanted cock. Quickly waking up he continued kissing Dee while pleasuring both of the joined parts with his hand, running his fingers along the cock on the out strokes and spreading his residual cum to her clit and Bill’s balls. His other hand made its way to a tit. As Bill pushed in deep and groaned, Andy cupped his balls and very lightly squeezed, feeling the seed-delivering pulsations.

Dee hadn’t climaxed yet so she turned over to face Bill and told both men, “Same thing this way.” Now Andy slid in from behind and stroked in fresh cum while Bill made out with Dee. Although Bill had no prior experience in touching other male genitals, he just had a good lesson and felt obligated to try. It was more enjoyable and stimulating than he expected. The two of them brought Dee to a crashing orgasm as Andy unloaded in her for the second time in an hour.

As Andy dozed off he was pleased that Bill had so fully shared their female partner. All the rest of the copulating until the visitors left was as good as usual, but for Dee, Bill, and Andy there was that one special time.

When Brad and Andy returned home to Cara she was both horny and curious how the visit to the B&B had gone. After each man had fucked her, Brad relayed that his sex had been mostly like that which had happened on other visits. Andy was eager to tell about his adventure with Dee and Bill. He thanked Cara for helping him realize that male-male contact wasn’t automatically gay and then told what he had experienced.

Cara was thrilled and decided to take it a step further. She sucked Brad hard again and mounted him reverse cowgirl position. She then asked Andy to lick her pussy and Brad’s cock as they slowly fucked. She moved Andy up between their legs and had Brad hold Andy’s dick and rub it on her clit. There was plenty of juice from earlier fucks to make it slippery and pleasurable. Then she lay back on Brad’s chest and Andy worked his cock inside her on top of Brad’s. THAT was incredibly sexy. They got the stroking right and both men felt the others’ semen spurting into the shared vagina. Cara collapsed until little Dickie yelled for attention.

The next day was Saturday. Brad sat enjoying his coffee, wondering and marveling at Cara’s sexiness. “What surprise would she reveal next? Andy is turning out to be more imaginative than I would have thought. Maybe it is my turn to try something new? What can I do?”

Cara and Brad invited everyone to the country house. It had been too long since they all played together. Having an extra male living there insured that Cara got plenty of sex, but she always wanted variety too, and was missing the special pleasures of her other two lovers.

She greeted their arrival with open arms and legs. In her bed with both of them, she mounted Frank reverse cowgirl and asked Bill to eat her. Bill was ready for this but Frank was surprised. Cara told him, “Just hold still and enjoy something new.” As she slowly slid up and down the hard cock, Bill tongued, sucked, and fingered both of them. Frank blasted into the hot cunt and felt Bill continuing to lick and suck even as cum ran out to his mouth. When Frank’s softened dick fell out, he felt Bill take it in his mouth and clean it off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.