Living in Devin's World - Cover

Living in Devin's World

Copyright© 2018 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 4: Devin's Masquerade!

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Devin's Masquerade! - Devin Fawkes leads a boring teenage life in the suburbs until things get out of hand with her much older neighbor.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Late September marked the end of the indian summer, cooler temperatures, and earlier sunsets. But none of this could dampen the spirits of young Devin Fawkes. For her, nothing could be finer in this life. She had great friends, even though she hadn’t joined them at the movies for a few weeks. Her grades were fine, she wasn’t stressing about SAT’s yet - it just didn’t worry her. Mostly, she was just elated to have a boyfriend.

‘And you know,’ she imagined telling Piper, ‘You’d think not being able to go out in public would be a problem, but is really not that big a deal. We still watch movies, we can get food delivered, he comes home and I get to kiss him when he walks in the door if I am painting, it’s pretty much perfect. I get him all to myself.’

She sighed wistfully.

‘Besides,’ she added as an afterthought, ‘last week we did get to go out in public to the mall and he got me a new red bikini so if I can make an excuse to get out to go over tomorrow, we might try out the hot tub at night.’

That had been an interesting time. She’d rushed passed the food court, worrying she might run into someone she knew. Phil had been all smiles. A couple years ago, she might have taken him by the hand and led him through to mall faster, but now it just seemed different. If they held hands, would people know? What would they say? It was just better to walk side by side. They’d stopped by Forever 21 and Phil was hesitant, but he gave in when she promised to model an outfit for him.

“You can pick it and I’ll try it on for ya.”

“I can pick it huh?”

“But just one, the rest I’m picking out myself.”

“Fair enough.”

Devin felt so excited this time. It was different when you shop and you know your man is going to buy everything you want. It gave her kind of a heady rush. In the dresses section, she picked out a strappy back black party dress to suit her new grown up sophistication. It dipped low in the back with straps and had a V shaped neckline in front, plus it was pretty short. Way sexy. To go along she also grabbed a green shimmery peacock feather dress. “Wild!”, she was flipping through some of the blazers and jackets when Phil came up behind her.

“I’ve chosen.”

“Yeah, whadcha get me?”

“This.” He held out a diaphanous light print self-tie vest (sleeveless of course), and a pair of short white shorts.

“That’s it? Alright, well that’s your choice I’m not complaining.” She figured he might try something more daring, since he was going to be paying through the nose.

He leaned in to whisper to her, “Wear it without anything underneath.”

The last word echoed in her head. There was no way. Not in public like this! But, well, they’d made a deal, and that look in his eye let her know he was looking forward to her making good on it. She smiled and nodded in acquiescence, taking it and heading to the changing room.

As she suspected, this was not meant to be worn without a bra or undershirt. It was so light you could see right through it to her nipples. You could even see the shape of her rib cage and hips. It was practically as good as going topless.

“Uhm, I’m not sure about this one...”

“Let me take a look.” He walked past the bored and disinterested changing room attendant and to her stall and she opened the door for him, but he didn’t come in.

“So? What do you think?” She smiled and displayed her young body to her love.

He smile, “Not bad, why don’t you come out here and check it out in the mirror?”

Her eyes gaped and she whispered at him, “What? No! I can’t step out there.” She crossed her arms over her breasts in self conscious dismay.

He just raised his finger and beckoned her out. It was a simple wordless gesture, but she suddenly felt quite powerless. Despite every part of her screaming not to do it, there was another part that just wanted to make him happy and for them to be happy. If this is what he wants, it’s no big deal. It’ll be fine.

With a furtive glance to the entrance, she tiptoed out into the fitting room hall where he took her by the hand and led her to the three mirrors. She could see herself from every angle, practically topless, out in the open, terrified as she heard the attendant chit chatting on her phone. What if someone comes to try something on? What would they think of her, dressed like a tart with her boobs on display?

“There you go,” his hands rose to her his and held her in place. Her heart rate spiked as his fingers started tracing circles on her little abs. “You are so beautiful.”

“Stop, we shouldn’t.”

His finger reached up and brushed the sides of her breasts making her nipples spike in response.

She tried to ignore the excitement that was rapidly building in her young body. She counted to herself, ‘one-thousand one, one-thousand two... ‘ Waiting for him to release her.

“You’re so hot, and right over on the other side of the wall people are shopping and have no idea what a sexy horny sight you are.”

She gasped audibly when she felt the jolt of pleasure as his finger swatted at her nipple and gave it a gentle squeeze. She inclined her neck to look back at him, eyes pleading but for what she could not say.

“Uhm, need a hand back there?”

“No, no, no, we’re fine,” Phil ushered her back into the fitting room while blocking her from the attendant’s view.

Devin’s face flushed red, wondering if the attendant was able to get a look at her in the mirrors. ‘Omg omg omg omg omg... ‘ With her heart thumping, and blood racing everywhere, she suddenly felt very alive. Oh it was wrong, it was mortifying. But on some level, it was kind of exciting!

Was this why Sarah was the way she was? The feeling, this delicious thrill of being bad, doing naughty things, and getting caught? Maybe she had a little Sarah in her after all. Devin smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. Devin Fawkes, bad girl.

She even got a little something extra to match her new bad girl image. It was a bikini, a fiery red, two-piece skimpy little thing, with gold rings on the side that held the bottoms together and let her hips show. She tried it on without Phil checking her out, so she was excited to pull that out on him soon.

She’d been sure she was going to get all this cool stuff, but Phil didn’t bite. Devin was disappointed as Phil explained about the dresses. Deep down, she knew her parents might start asking questions if she showed up with exotic sexy dresses. But he bought the vest and shorts, since they’d be easy enough to blend in with her other stuff. As for the red bikini, there was no reason her parents would ever need to see that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.