A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 8 - NIKA - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 8 - NIKA

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 14: Dutch Treat?

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: Dutch Treat? - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 7. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first seven books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have extreme difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author is a two-time Clitorids 'Author of the Year' winner (2015,2017) and won 'Best New Author' in the 2015.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Crime   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

September 25, 1994, Amsterdam, the Netherlands

Karla and I stood in the room and looked sheepishly at each other. We’d walked back to the hotel in complete silence, both aware of what we intended when we arrived in the room. I got the distinct impression this was how I would have felt had my first time evolved naturally, instead having been of contrived by Jennie McGrath and sprung as a surprise. I couldn’t remember a time I’d felt this way before, and if I had, it had been long, long ago. Karla smiled nervously and I smiled back.

“I, uh, need to use the bathroom,” I said.

She nodded and I went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I leaned back on the door and took a couple of deep breaths. None of this made any sense to me at all. I was so many years and even more girls removed from my first time that I didn’t get it. I moved away from the door to the toilet and emptied my bladder. I flushed the toilet and decided to brush my teeth. I was stalling! What was my problem?

As I ran the toothbrush over my teeth, I tried to think of what the problem might be, and I couldn’t come up with anything. In fact, if there was anyone I should have been nervous with, it was Sakurako. But I hadn’t been, most likely because of how close we’d grown without me even realizing it. There had been a bit of nervousness about Fawn, but that had been a combination of who her father was and the insane attraction we’d both fought for five years. I rinsed my mouth with water, took a deep breath, and then opened the door to the bathroom.

The room was nearly pitch black with just the tiniest amount of sunlight leaking through the bottom of the drapes. It was enough for me to see that Karla was in the bed with the covers pulled up to her shoulders, and to know I’d be able to walk to the bed without tripping over anything. I couldn’t imagine a clearer invitation, except perhaps Lyudmila who had kept the lights on and had thrown off the covers to entice me! The darkness of the room, and the covers screamed ‘virgin’ loudly, confirming my earlier deduction.

I slowly removed my t-shirt, sweatpants, socks, and briefs, then walked over to the bed and got under the covers. I slid slightly to my left until my shoulder and hip touched Karla’s equally naked shoulder and naked hip. She took a sudden intake of breath; once again the moment screamed ‘virgin!’ to me, as if I needed any other assurance of my assessment of the situation! We had about sixteen hours by my reckoning, so there was no reason to rush things. Given the slow dance that had led us here, taking our time seemed to be the right way to go. I didn’t feel her getting into bed had indicated a desire for me to simply take her immediately, but as one of forcing the issue because we’d both acted like timid fifteen-year-olds when we’d walked into the room.

I shifted my arm and moved it to indicate to Karla I wanted to put it around her. She rolled slightly towards me and once I had my arm around her I pulled gently. She turned into what was my traditional cuddling position, with a hard nipple pressing on my ribcage and soft pubic hair tickling my hip. I adjusted my arm and rested my hand on Karla’s hip, then moved my right arm so I could put my hand on her shoulder. Karla rested her head on my shoulder and moved her left hand to my chest where it rested on my breastbone. She sighed deeply and snuggled close.

Something seemed just right about being together in this way. In fact, if it never progressed further than this, I wouldn’t complain at all. Neither of us had said a word since we finished lunch except for me uttering that single sentence about needing the bathroom. We both seemed to be enjoying the simple, quiet closeness and I was afraid that if I spoke now it would break the spell completely; and really, there was nothing left to say. It was, ultimately, a question of timing, though the time might actually never come. My task was to try to discern the right thing to do, and when to do it.

A new song came on the radio and I had to give Fate credit for messing with me. I listened to Rod Stewart, waiting for the words at the end of the song that perfectly described the current situation.

Don’t say a word my virgin child
Just let your inhibitions run wild
The secret is about to unfold
Upstairs before the night’s too old

The song ended and I wondered if Karla was waiting for me to make the next move, or if she was simply content with the closeness. We hadn’t even kissed or hugged, and except for that one modestly close slow dance, our first REAL touch had been when I’d pulled her towards me to cuddle. When the next song came on, and I heard Lee Greenwood’s voice, I wondered if somehow she’d arranged a playlist, if not, I owed Fate a kiss on the lips rather than a punch in the nose!

We’ve been takin` turns starin` at each other all night
Our eyes are sayin` things, our bodies just can`t deny
Now there`s only one thing on my mind
It`s gettin` you in these arms of mine
And once we touch baby don`t you know
It won`t be touch and go

It`s gonna be touch and go crazy
It`s gonna be touch and go out of our minds
They`ll be no holdin` back in the heat of the night
When we finally touch, we`re gonna ignite
Oh baby, it`s gonna be touch and go crazy

I didn’t need another hint, so I moved my hand from Karla’s hip and placed it under her chin. I gently lifted it until I could touch my lips to hers. It wasn’t really a kiss, just a brush of lips, but it was like touching a match to a fast-burning fuse. Karla breathed in sharply and I felt her heart race; I was instantly rock hard. Ten days of hidden, unresolved sexual tension exploded in a brief instant. The desire was overpowering, demanding immediate action. I gently rolled to my left, pushing Karla onto her back. I continued rolling until I was on top of her, feeling her very small, almost flat, breasts against my chest, though her rock-hard nipples threatened to leave permanent indentations.

I lowered my mouth to hers and as her lips parted, I felt her legs part, bringing my glans into direct contact with her already dripping labia. I could feel tremendous heat between her legs, and as I slid my tongue into her mouth I pushed my hips forward. I parted her upper and lower lips, penetrating both at the same time. Karla wrapped her arms and legs around me and our tongues touched as my glans slipped inside her steaming folds. I didn’t sense an obstruction, so as our tongues began dancing, I pushed further into her. She was slick enough that I didn’t need to pull back, easily embedding myself in her.

I ground slightly against her, and Karla moaned softly into my mouth as her hands danced softly over my back. We continued our intense French kiss and I slowly pulled back until just my glans was in her, then slid forward until our pubic hair tangled, eliciting another moan. When I began my third thrust into her, Karla rocked her hips and squeezed her muscles, creating intense pleasure all along my shaft. I ground against her, then began pulling back. She relaxed her legs and muscles, only to tighten them once again as I thrust forward.

That was the way it was for the next ten minutes - slow thrusts and slow withdrawals, with Karla squeezing tightly as I pushed forward and relaxing as I pulled back. During those ten minutes she shuddered softly, twice, but something much larger was clearly building. Karla’s heart was beating hard and fast, and she broke our kiss and gasped for breath. I pulled back once more, and this time when I slid home she bucked her hips hard, squeezed me even tighter, and groaned loudly as intense spasms massaged my shaft and I felt a gush of fluid.

The orgasm intensified as I pulled back and pushed forward again. Karla groaned again and squeezed me so tightly I had difficulty breathing. I wasn’t about to stop, wanting to increase her pleasure if I could. I was close and I pulled back once again, and this time, as I slid home, I let myself go. When the first jet of cum hit her walls, her entire body shook hard, she groaned and bucked hard. A second and third spurt caused her to steel herself, arch her back and try to get me even further inside. The final spurts were met with a loud groan and then Karla went limp.

She was breathing hard, but I could see in the dim light her eyes were closed. Her arms and legs were still around me, but only loosely. I didn’t think she wanted me to move, so I pulled the second pillow partially on top of the one she had her head on and put my head on it. I listened to her breathing become more regular, and felt her heartbeat slow to something approaching normal. It was about fifteen minutes before she said the first words since we’d left the deli.

“Seven years,” she sighed.

“Seven years?” I asked.

“Of thinking about it; of wondering what it was like; of holding myself back.”

She’d just confirmed what I’d already known. I kissed her forehead, then her nose, then her lips. In the dim light I could see the corners of her lips turn up in a smile. I repeated the three kisses once more.

“Thank you,” I said softly.

“Now what?” she asked.

“I suppose that’s up to you. We have about fourteen hours before I need to leave.”

“We could do this again?” she asked, with a sharp intake of breath, her pulse beginning to race again.

“Yes, several more times. I just need a bit of rest in between each time to recover.”

“How long?” she asked, almost begging.

“Fifteen minutes, or so. But let me do something else for you.”

“What?” she asked.

“You’ll see,” said, kissing her softly.

I broke the kiss and slid down a bit, kissing her neck and along her collarbone. She sighed deeply and I smiled even though she couldn’t see me. She was in for a real treat! I kissed along her collarbone again, then moved down a bit more and kissed her breastbone. I slowly kissed my way to my right, my lips touching spongy flesh. As I’d sensed when I was on top of her, she was nearly flat-chested, but she had nipples which when erect stuck out prominently. I grazed my lips over her left nipple and she gasped. I touched my tongue to that same nipple and she gasped again. I opened my mouth and covered most of her small breast, and sucked gently as I ran my tongue over her spongy flesh.

“«Ja!»” she sighed.

I felt her hand resting lightly on the back of my head and she ran her fingers through my hair as I suckled at her breast like a newborn. After a few minutes, I slowly kissed my way to her other breast, and repeated what I’d done with the first, eliciting another deep sigh. If she liked this, she was REALLY going to like what I planned to do next. I spent a few minutes suckling her right breast before I released it and began kissing my way down her stomach.

She quickly deduced my intended destination, and both her hands went to my head, impeding my pace.

“I want to,” I said. “Please?”

In the dim light I saw her bite her lip and nod. She moved her hands from my head, and I continued kissing my way down, shifting my body so I could stay completely on the bed. The covers were pushed down to her shins, and with my eyes fully adjusted I could see her very athletic form, including long, toned legs and a flat stomach. I reached her pubic hair and did that thing I very much enjoyed - nuzzled my nose in the fine, soft fur that covered her mons. A very strong scent emanated from between her legs, portending a spicy, coppery flavor.

I kissed along both creases where her legs joined her torso, then planted a soft kiss at the spot where her labia joined. Karla gasped at the contact, and when I ran my tongue from top to bottom she moaned softly and raised her hips. I smiled and gently pressed my tongue between her labia, getting a full taste of her, though mixed with my own emissions. I kissed and licked for a few minutes, then gently closed my mouth around her clit, sucked gently and ran my tongue over it. Karla bucked hard and groaned.

“«Mijn God!»” she gasped and her body shook hard.

I alternated between teasing her clit and swirling my tongue between her labia. She was moaning almost continuously, and I kept it up until I felt the stirrings of my next erection. When I was fully hard, I removed my mouth, and moved on top of Karla. I slowly entered her and we repeated our previous movements. She didn’t object to the French kiss that contained our mixed juices, which coated my tongue, lips, and cheeks. We moved in slow motion, Karla tightening her muscles as I pushed forward, and loosening them as I pulled back. Once again she had a crushing orgasm as my cum splashed into her. She went limp again, and I put my head on the pillow next to hers.

When her breathing and pulse returned to normal, I kissed her and began the entire sequence again. I feasted on her small breasts, drank deeply of her juices, and we ended with her having a third crushing orgasm. This time, when she went limp, I rolled off of her and pulled her into my usual cuddle position, and listened to her breathing as she clearly drifted off to sleep. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to fall asleep as well.

When I awoke, I looked at the clock and saw it was just before 6:00pm. Karla was still sleeping which didn’t surprise me at all. I’d probably overdone it a bit for her first time, but she hadn’t asked me to stop, nor objected when I began the third round. I’d have to see how she felt when she woke, but without a hymen, and with being a ‘comfortable’ fit, I didn’t think she’d be sore.

About 6:20pm Karla lifted her head from my chest.

“Hi,” I said.

“Hi,” she sighed. “I don’t even know what to say.”

“Then don’t say anything,” I said. “Just lie here quietly and cuddle.”

“Yes,” she sighed, lowering her head to my chest and snuggling close.

We cuddled until nearly 7:00pm, when she needed to use the bathroom. She reluctantly got up from the bed and padded across the carpeting to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. I moved the pillows around then sat up and leaned against the headboard. I reflected on the day, and the week, and realized that it had been a slow, inexorable process that HAD to lead to this destination. Neither of us realized it consciously, but subconsciously we had both known. The moment had drawn us towards it, like moths to a flame. Only this time, the flame ignited a fire; it didn’t kill.

I heard the toilet flush and water run as Karla washed her hands. She opened the door to the bathroom and came into the main room.

“Turn on the light, please,” I said softly. “I want to look at you.”

She went over to the floor lamp and turned the switch. I took in her beauty and smiled as I saw her look me up and down as well.

“Leave it on and come back to bed,” I said with a smile.

She got into bed and sat next to me. She reached down and pulled the covers up her legs but I stopped her when they reached her thighs.

“I like being naked with you,” I said.

She leaned against me, “Sorry, it’s just, uhm, «overweldigend»?”

“Overwhelming,” I suggested, putting my arm around her.

“Yes. Sorry, I’m having trouble thinking right now.”

“It’s OK. We should probably get some food brought up to the room.”

“Are we going to do it again?”

“If you want,” I said.

“Oh, yes,” she sighed.

I squeezed her shoulder then got out of bed. I looked at the room service menu and decided on a shrimp stir-fry, though I’d have them hold the rice, and handed the menu to Karla. She selected a chicken dish and handed the menu back. I went to the phone and called room service and placed the order, asking for a chilled bottle of white wine as well.

“Is that OK? With your problem?” she asked after I hung up.

“Alcohol doesn’t seem to affect it.”

“You aren’t, uhm, «verlegen», you know, walking around like that?”

“Bashful? Shy? No, I’m not. I’m very comfortable being naked.”

“Yes, shy. Besides my mother, and my doctor who is female, nobody has seen me without my clothes on since I was a baby.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.