Black List I: Ghosts - Cover

Black List I: Ghosts

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

“We’ve just got a report of an assassination attempt,” Donna Michaels, one of the analysts says as she bursts into the office.

Spencer and Samantha are sitting, going over evidence, reports and files that the FBI has turned over to them covering the terrorist group known as Ghost and their confirmed activities.

“The president?” Sam asks, feeling a surge of instant dread.

“Oh heaven’s no,” Donna says appallingly. “This was on a banker. Gerrard Kloser, international banker with an office here in the city.”

“Doesn’t ring any bells,” Spencer says. “Maybe he is our mysterious backer and it’s time for him to get taken out of the picture.”

“I know who he is,” Sam remarks, drawing the attention of both her partner and the analyst. “What?” she says, shrugging her shoulders. “I follow the market and he owns a bank that I invest in.”

“If this guy is taint, you’re going to lose some money,” Spencer warns. He looks to the analyst. “Thank Donna. Can you speed the process of getting that file for us?”

“Sure thing,” the woman says, slipping back out the door.

Turning his attention back to his partner, Spencer asks, “So what makes this guy so special?”

“Assuming that he is guilty of anything, he owns one of the world’s largest banks,” Sam says. “He definitely has the reach and probably knows one or two shady people.”

“And you invested in the bank why?” he asks, raising an eyebrow at her.

“I was diversifying,” she defends. “It’s big, popular and powerful. Plus I get big returns. How else am I going to pay for that car that was crushed?”

“Insurance,” he offers.

“Still, I wouldn’t mind an upgrade,” she says smiling. Spencer goes to open his mouth to come back with something coy, but she cuts him off. “Come on, the president is about to give his address.”


The room with the podium is filled with reporters from every television and newspaper agency, along with the occasional blogger within city limits as well as those in the surrounding areas. This is too big an announcement and travel is obviously not a problem. Now it is down to the wire before the president is scheduled to make an appearance. The reporters, like the rest of the world, are anticipating what the man is going to say. Polls ran earlier today show that the majority believes he is going to give into the terrorist threat despite his opposite to such policies. The minority believes the opposite, but without good explanation.

An aide suddenly steps out and a hush comes over the crowded room. “The president will give a short speech, but he will not be answering any questions,” she announces.

When McKinsey steps out there is not a single clap or cheer. This is not the time to have any of that and every reporter there knows the president won’t hesitate to have someone removed. McKinsey walks to the podium, looking out over the small sea of faces. He looks sullen, as if he hasn’t slept at all since this started. If anyone there believes that lack of sleep is clouding his judgment then they possibly have the physical evidence to prove it. But the truth is, he has gotten sleep, just not good sleep. McKinsey’s mind is clear, as clear as it has ever been. He has an obligation to the people and he is going to serve them just as he had taken an oath to do so.

Placing both hands on either side of the podium, he doesn’t smile or frown. His face is an expressionless façade. With a deep breath he begins...

“I have sat in long silence in my office. I have sat in long debate with my cabinet. These terrorist activities have not only affected me and my family, but the entire nation; possibly even the entire world with all its nations. The kidnapping of a child, whether it is mine or any citizens’ of this country, affects us all. It shows that we have failed somewhere. What’s worse is when a group of terrorists are the ones responsible.

These terrorists believe they can come into our homes and take our children. They think they can make threats to do so. They are wrong. As I have stood against all terrorists, as America has stood against all threats, we will prevail. I make this announcement to put an end to this group and to fight them. This is not as a father, but as your president.

As a father this has been the hardest decision I have ever had to make. I was reluctant with my decision. And I am certain that many of you were probably expecting different response. But I cannot put my personal life in the way of the country’s welfare. I cannot, just as we cannot as a nation cower in fear. I do not want this for my child any more than I want it for your children. If I do not make a stand then what does that show? It will show that we can be threatened and pushed into making choices based on what outside forces want. And this time it is no different.

I was told that in order to save my daughter I would have to have the people sacrifice their children. It was demanded I come before you and ask a select group to hand over their children for their own purposes. I do not know what those purposes are, but I will not allow it. I will not ask you to do something so hideous and appalling. I will not allow them to think we are weak, that America is scared, stiffening at the first glimpse of terror. They will not cast a shadow over us and we will not cower from the darkness.

This is where they are wrong. We will be the shining light that stabs deep into the heart of darkness. We will be the beacon for the rest of the world. We won’t stand around while our livelihoods, our children or our freedom is threatened. We will not allow this to happen again. And we will definitely not hand over our children, our country or anything else to this terrorist scum or any other that thinks something is owed to them.

I will give you this promise: America will not lie down and take it like a whore. We will not compromise, we will not give in and we will certainly not hand over what was rightfully earn and fought for. I will not give up protecting this nation. And if they think the taking of my daughter will make me or anyone in the country do as they demand then they are dead wrong. They are deathly and truly wrong.

We cannot and will not give up hope in this hour of darkness. And we certainly will not give up in the face of threats. We will prevail and we will fight back. We will be the pinnacle of freedom everywhere and we will bring every threat to its knees. It will be the fear we create, fear from retribution that will be brought down upon them for their actions. Their actions will not be tolerated just as they never have. So I hope that these terrorist and every other ones are listening because we will bring the full blade of justice down upon your necks. You will pay for your actions.”

There is a silence that follows that is almost eerie. McKinsey scans the crowd, still as emotionless as he was when he stepped out. Then with a sudden spin on his heels, he turns and walks back in the same direction that he entered. In his wake, and despite the earlier announcement, the reporters—men and women, mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters, all begin to shout questions.


Roger, Spencer and Samantha sit watching the speech. The two agents are stunned and speechless. This is not what they expected to hear. Neither is really sure what they expected.

“What in the world would they need children for?” Sam asks.

“That is not clear,” Roger says. “I have been digging through what records we have and so far there has been nothing about this.”

“How long have you known?” Spencer asks, referring to that revelation.

“I spoke to McKinsey a couple hours ago,” the man reveals. “He told me of the demands and I immediately got to work. He is not going to back down right now, but he isn’t sure he won’t give in when that final hour strikes.”

“Then that puts a heavier burden on our shoulders,” Spencer says. “And we still don’t know anything.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.