Black List I: Ghosts - Cover

Black List I: Ghosts

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Waiting for their breakfast to finish, Spencer decides to occupy his time with checking out the news online. He doesn’t really care for it, especially since reporters are only out to spread bad news and take sides while doing it. In his line of work the real bad news is never shown and it’s because of people like him and Sam why the world stays safe from the real ugly messes.

Clicking onto the most popular news site on the World Wide Web, Spencer casually browses over the page, scanning the headlines. It’s the same old shit, just a different day. Most people would shit themselves if they knew what was really lurking out there. It is who the TDF hunts that is usually responsible for the organizations and crimes that make the news.

“Reeds?” the cashier calls out. “Your order is ready!”

Spencer clicks off and steps up to the counter. “Thank you,” he says.

“Anything else I can help you with?” the cashier asks, giving him a smile.

“No thanks.” Spencer returns the smile and turns to walk away.

Suddenly all the computers in the place are occupied. Those without one are either piled behind others, looking over the occupants shoulders or pulling out their phones. Normally he isn’t one to get nosy, but this catches his attention. His gut also warns him that something is amiss.

“ ... see we mean business. You’re government was warned of the situation,” Hanson is saying. “This,” he continues, taking the mask off Sara McKinsey, “is your president’s daughter.”

Nearly everyone in the shop takes a collective gasp at hearing the news. This is certainly going to end up a catastrophe and the press is going to have a field day with it.

“As we have warned your government, if they do not follow with our demands,” Hanson pauses and smiles, “then we will broadcast her execution to the entire world. Do not believe in false hope that we will not follow through. Ghost has always meant business. And if we are not taken seriously, then killing this girl will be just another day of business for us.”

Talk between the people in the shop start up. Some cannot believe the broadcast is real, others cannot believe it is happening. One thing is certain; the enemy has upped the ante. Ghost is as serious and as willing to do whatever it takes to win. Now they have the world’s attention, there is no telling what the next move will be. Spencer shifts uncomfortably at the thought. There is only one more step they can take, and if they take it, the odds become stacked against the TDF. The world isn’t ready for it.

“Just think,” Hanson continues after an intense stare into the camera. “Just think how easy it will be for us to take your children and do the same. If we can get ahold of the president’s daughter, the daughter of one of the most powerful countries in the world, how easy it will be to take the rest of yours.” His tone suddenly changes, becoming angrier. “I will not hesitate to broadcast the execution of any one of your children for the whole world to see.”

Then just as quickly as the warning was broadcast it ceases. The feed is cut, the site goes dark. Chairs shift and feet scuffle on the floor. Phones are pulled out and numbers dialed. Many people in the shop have children or nieces and nephews. Many probably know someone close with a child. Whatever the case may be, the warning is enough to cause panic. Panic and confusion is a good start. Spencer sighs. The terrorists have major backing to be able to pull this off. And Spencer knows it isn’t just financial backing. He sets the bag and coffees down and bolts for the door.

By the time he is outside, Sam has already pulled around. “We have to...”

“I know,” Sam says hurriedly. “Roger called. Plus it was on the radio. What the hell is going on, Spence?”

“Shit is about to hit the fan,” the man replies.

“Then let’s hope it’s not going to splatter all over the walls,” Sam says grimly, putting the car in gear and tearing out of the parking lot. Tires screech as they try to grip the pavement.


“Please tell me what the hell just happened,” the president says to his chief of staff.

“I don’t know what to say,” the man answers, not really knowing what to say.

“Does anyone have a fucking idea?” the president asks.

“Currently every agency is working on that,” the chief of staff says. “The media will run with it and make matter worse. To add fuel to this fire, the American people are going to blame you more than showing concern for your daughter’s kidnapping.”

The statement throws the president off a little more than it should have. “What? Why?” he asks incredulously.

The chief of staff is about to lay a burden on the president’s shoulders that he knows the man is not going to like. “To be honest, Dave,” he says pausing to take a deep breath. “To be honest, the fact of the matter is Sara’s kidnapping was not released to the public.”

“What the hell does that matter?” McKinsey asks. “It’s none of their damn business.”

“It is, because the people have a right to know,” the chief of staff argues. “Then there is the fact that terrorist are operating on American soil and able to get away with making broadcasts like they just did. And we can’t seem to stop them from doing it. The people are going to put blame on someone and since you’re the leader, it will be you.”

The chief of staff stops to let it all sink in. David McKinsey is certainly not a stupid man, quite opposite as a matter of fact. He graduated from MIT at the age of fourteen, philanthropologist by the age of seventeen and billionaire by twenty. But rather than continue to grow a fortune and become one of the many faces of the rich, he became a senator. McKinsey’s goal has always been to serve the people and help them. And when the opportunity to become president was given to him, he snatched it right up. So the thought of the people blaming him is just repulsive. “What do we do then, John?” he asks, looking to his chief of staff for an answer.

John Bowling is a great strategist and not one to hold back. He served in the military for thirty-five years, spending the last twelve as a general. Being older than McKinsey, having the experience and knowledge, plus being a longtime friend of the vice president, is why he was chosen for the position. So when trouble comes knocking and McKinsey needs the help, he is the man that is turned to for an answer. “As I see it,” he says. “We have two choices. The first is that we give the terrorist what they want.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.