Spring Break Adventures - Cover

Spring Break Adventures

Copyright© 2018 by Dark1

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A recently married couple decides to go out to party for Spring Break. What they got, they never expected

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Why Heather chose to go to Daytona Beach during Spring Break for their honeymoon, Wade would never understand. In the big picture, it didn’t matter he supposed.

Heather and Wade got married right out of college. They both landed good jobs and were ready to start their lives together. They had met at a party their sophomore year and had been inseparable ever since. Wade, as a short, slightly heavier set man couldn’t believe how he had landed the tall, thin gorgeous blond, but he wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth. On top of that, Heather was an absolute sexual freak. Wade couldn’t count the number of times she had blown him in the parking garage of the college. She loved to be tied up, spanked, and called names. Wade really couldn’t believe how a sweet, beautiful woman like Heather loved to choke on his cock and beg him to fuck her up the ass.

She also surprised him with a threesome for his birthday one year. Wade had come home from class to find Heather and her friend Jennifer kneeling at the end of his bed, both wearing big red bows around their chest, and nothing else. The women treated him to a double blowjob, which resulted in him cum filled kiss. He then sat in his chair in the corner and watched the two women eat each other out. Jennifer then fucked Heather with a strap on while she blew Wade back to hardness and then Heather rode Wade’s cock while Jennifer fucked her in the ass. Heather then lay back on the bed to allow Jennifer to eat her pussy while Wade fucked her doggy style.

So, here in a city filled with drunken college students during the biggest party of the year, Wade figured anything could happen.


Being that both Heather and Wade had decent jobs and they were flush with wedding present cash, they decided to splurge on a hotel on the beach, in the heat of the action. As they arrived in their room Friday night and started to unpack, they could almost smell the action in air. There was already a huge crowd gathering on the beach and the new couple stood on their balcony and looked down at the mass of drunken flesh.

“Why do I get the feeling that we’re not going to sleep much tonight?” Wade asked, tiredly, nodding his head towards the stage that was being set up.

“We didn’t come here to sleep.” Heather said with a wink, turning back towards the bedroom while pulling off her clothes.

By the time Wade reached the bed, Heather was already naked and on her hands and knees, her mouth open hungrily. Wade eagerly pushed his shorts down and pressed his cock into her hot mouth. Heather looked up at him, her blue eyes sparkling as she sunk down to the root on his shaft. Wade moaned loudly, his hands holding the back of Heather’s head as she bobbed up and down on him.

“I want you to take my ass tonight.” Heather groaned, pulling her mouth off Wade’s dick.

“You have lube?” Wade gasped, pushing Heather’s head back down on him. Heather nodded, her mouth full of dick as she pointed towards a bag on her side of the bed.

“Now?” Wade asked. Heather nodded, slowly pulling her mouth off him and turning around.

Wade walked over to the bag and pulled out the bottle. He turned back to the bed and paused, staring at Heather’s toned, tanned body. She turned and smiled at him and then wiggled her ass seductively.

Wade quickly moved behind her and squirted some lube on his cock. Heather purred loudly as Wade pressed his cock against her asshole.

“Do it baby, take it.” Heather gasped as he slipped inside her back door. Wade grabbed her slender hips and sunk his cock all the way to the root in her ass.

“Your ass is so tight!” Wade gasped. Heather purred and clenched her ass around his cock, causing him to grunt loudly.

“Fuck me baby, fuck me hard!” Heather demanded, slamming her ass back against Wade.

Wade held her hips firmly and began to saw in and out of his wife’s ass.

“That’s it baby. Do it!” Heather said, one hand sliding under her body and finding her swollen clit.

Wade grunted louder as he hammered Heather’s ass as hard as he could. Heather’s manipulations of her clit had raised her arousal level by 10 fold and she was wildly slamming her body back against Wade, begging him to go deeper into her ass.

“I’m going to blow” Wade panted.

“Do it baby, shoot in my ass!” Heather gasped. Wade grabbed Heather’s shoulders and hammered her for all he was worth. Heather leaned backwards, pressing her back against his chest, her hand still furiously rubbing her clit. Wade reached around and grasped her small, perky breasts in his hands as he pumped her tight ass before unleashing his cum deep inside her shit hole.

“Yes!” Heather screamed, dropping back down onto the bed, twitching in her own orgasm.

Wade fell in the bed next to his wife, both of them covered in sweat. Exhausted by the trip and their fuck session, he could feel himself drifting off to sleep. In fact, he wasn’t sure if he was really feeling Heather sucking his cock, or just dreaming it.

The next morning Wade awoke to the sound of the shower. He rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom to see Heather’s glorious naked body and long blond hair behind the glass. Heather turned and smiled at him and then motioned him in.

Wade entered the large walk in shower next to Heather and kissed her, who wasted no time in grasping his cock and stroking it.

“Someone’s in a mood this morning.” Wade commented, his hands sliding down to her firm ass.

“Is that a problem?” Heather smirked.

“Not at all.” Wade replied as Heather dropped to her knees.

Heather sucked him fast, bringing him to hardness, then stood up and put her hands against the glass and pushed her ass out.

“Fuck me.” She demanded. Wade quickly replied, moving behind her and sinking his cock into her pussy.

“That’s it baby, do me.” She purred, thrusting her hips back to meet him.

Though Wade had cum the night before, he didn’t last long in Heather’s hot cunt. He pulled out and blasted his load all over her back. Heather was disappointed he hadn’t lasted longer but she was ready to get out to the beach and see the sights.

They finished their shower and dressed in the typical Spring Break fashion. Heather picked a black bikini that contrasted well with her blond hair and fair skin. Wade was in his swim shorts and flip flops like every other guy in the State. Together they headed downstairs to the beach.

It was madness. There were people as far as the eye could see and the entire beach smelled of suntan lotion, beer and sweat. Though they were both over 21, no one bothered to card them and the booze was freely available. The pair stumbled into a group of men who had several bottles of liquor.

“You want a shot?” One of the men asked Heather drunkenly.

“Yeah” Heather yelled her reply over the crowd.

“What’s in it for me?” he slurred.

“What do you want?” she replied.

He pondered for a moment, and then replied “Make out with her.” pointing to a brunette who was standing next to her.

Heather turned towards the brunette, who was obviously more than a little buzzed, and kissed her hard.

The crowd erupted in cheers as the girl’s tongues dances with each other’s. Heather wrapped her arms around the girls’ shoulders and kissed her passionately.

The man stood in front of them and held a bottle of liquor above them and poured it straight down onto the faces. The girls’ faces and chest became covered in booze, but they both broke their kiss and tilted their heads up, mouths open. The man alternated between Heather and the brunette, pouring a healthy amount into each.

“Tits! Tits! Tits!” The chant came up from the crowd. Heather swallowed several mouthfuls of booze and then turned towards the crowd, pulling her top up. The crowd cheered wildly then turned towards the brunette, who seemed less enthusiastic.

“Show your tits, show your tits!” the crowd demanded, growing louder. The brunette looked around nervously, as if trying to make an escape though the dense crowd. Slowly, she grabbed her bikini top and pulled it up. The crowd cheered loudly as the girl grew more flushed. Heather lunged forward, taking the girl’s nipples in her mouth. The crowd exploded with cheers and the man poured more booze over the brunette’s chest, which Heather eagerly licked up.

The brunette finally pulled away and replaced her top, drawing boo’s from the crowd. Heather also pulled her top down and turned towards Wade.

“That was hot.” Heather yelled into Wade’s ear, reaching down and rubbing his cock through his shorts. Wade agreed, though he was feeling slightly conflicted about Heather showing off her tits to the world.

“Oh well, it’s Spring Break’ He thought to himself, then followed Heather through the crowd.

The crowd of bodies was overwhelming, and Wade had a difficult time keeping track of Heather. He lost sight of her for a few minutes, and then the crowd opened into a small clearing with a few black men standing around with bottles.

There were two girls standing in the middle of the circle, eagerly making out as the crowd watched. Wade saw Heather on the edge of the circle, her eyes going back and forth from the two girls to the group of men. The men were pouring drinks over the girls and shouting encouragements at them. The two girls eventually broke apart and disappeared into the crowd, to the displeasure of the men.

“Who’s next!” one of the men called out.

Heather stumbled up towards the group.

“You want some?” he asked.

“Yeah.” She yelled a reply.

“Suck my dick.” He replied, flashing a big white smile.

“Suck that dick! Suck that dick!” the crowd chanted.

Wade couldn’t believe his eyes when Heather dropped to her knees in front of the man. The crowd cheered as she pulled his shorts down and sunk her mouth down on his thick cock.

“Suck that dick!” the crowd demanded as Heather bobbed up and down eagerly on it.

The man put his hand on the back of Heather’s head and pushed her down. Heather gripped the back of his legs and Wade could see her throat start to bulge outwards as his cock slid into it.

“Yeah man, fuck her face!” Someone called out. The crowd cheered. The man handed his bottle to the guy next to him and grabbed Heather’s head in both hands and began to pump her face. Wade could see her long blond hair flying back and forth as her head was bounced around, but she made no movement to get away. He pumped her for several minutes and then extracted his long cock out of her mouth. Heather fell back on her heels and tilted her head up, her mouth still open. Wade could see long trails of spit shining around her mouth as the man grabbed his bottle from his friend and poured it straight into Heather’s mouth. Heather swallowed as fast as she could, but plenty of the brown liquid spilled down her chin and between her breasts. The man pulled his shorts up and stepped out of the way. Wade figured that would be the end of it, but one of the man’s friends took his place.

“Suck that dick! Suck that dick!” The crowd chanted as Heather pulled his shorts down. He was smaller than the first man, but still of notable size. Regardless, his cock slid down Heather’s eager throat.

The process repeated. The man hammered Heather’s mouth for several minutes and then filled it with booze. He stepped out of the way and a third man took his place. This man had no drink to offer, but moved in front of Heather and quickly pushed his cock down her throat. Having both hands free, the third man grabbed Heather’s head with both hands and vigorously thrust his cock down her throat.

Heather didn’t seem to mind, though she had problems keeping her head still under the pounding. Eventually she gave up trying to hold onto his legs and put her hands on the ground, her body seeming to be a bit limp from the booze.

The man pumped her harder and his grunts could be heard even over the crowd ... Wade could see the effort on his face when he suddenly thrust forward and stopped. Wade saw Heather’s hands come up to the man’s ass, gripping it tightly; her pale skin contracting against his dark ass cheeks.

“Yeah bitch, eat it!” the man called out, obviously cuming down her throat.

The crowd cheered wildly as the man pulled his cock out of Heather’s throat and unloaded several more shots of jizz on her face and tits before stuffing his cock back in his pants and walking away. The opening in the crowd started to close in as they left so Wade dashed in next to Heather, grabbing her arm and helping her to her feet. Heather turned towards Wade and kissed him passionately. Wade could taste something salty on her lips and realized it was the other man’s cum. He tried to pull back but Heather held him tightly, kissing him harder while rubbing her body against his.

She finally pulled away from Wade. He could see her eyes were blood shot and she had a silly smile on her face.

“That was so hot, huh?” She asked drunkenly, reaching her hand down and squeezing his cock. Wade was too busy watching to notice that his cock was hard. Wade could only nod to affirm.

“Come on, let’s keep going!” Heather called out before turning around and disappearing into the crowd. Wade was so shocked by her disappearance that he froze for a moment and by the time his regained his senses, Heather had vanished into the sea of people. Wade frantically pushed himself into the crowd, looking for his wife. It was impossible to see more than a few feet in front of him though, and he grew increasingly distressed at losing her. Eventually he came to another opening towards the edge of the crowd and spotted a woman with long blond hair in a black bikini. She was eagerly making out with a Hispanic female in a red bikini. There was a dark skinned man behind Heather, pressed up against her ass.

Wade made is way over to the trio and as he approached, Heather detached herself from the other woman and turned towards him.

“Hey baby.” She said drunkenly. “This is Selena” nodding towards the Hispanic girl. “Sorry, I forgot your name.” She said, turning towards the man who was still grinding into her ass.

“Carlos.” He replied. “Who is this?” He asked.

“My husband.” She replied with a smile, falling on top of Wade and kissing him.

“They are really hot huh?” she asked, pushing her knee in between Wade’s legs.

Wade looked over her shoulder at Selena. She was Heather’s height, with bigger breasts and long brown. Her ass was fuller than Heather’s but she was still quite beautiful. He glanced at Carlos, who was taller than he was, with dark skin and a very muscular build. Carlos was eyeing Heather like a hungry tiger.

“Yeah.” Wade replied, not knowing what else to say.

“Let’s take them back to the hotel.” Heather slurred, rubbing her knee up into Wade’s crotch.

“I don’t know.” Wade replied “We just met them.”

“Come on, it will be fun.” Heather replied with a pout, then spun on her heels and grabbed Selena by the hand and led her towards the hotel. Wade struggled to keep up with the women as they staggered through the crowd towards the hotel lobby. Wade glanced over his shoulder to see Carlos following, not in any big hurry.

The two men caught up with the women just as the elevator door closed. The women were making out wildly and while Wade was massively turned on watching them, he grew nervous that they would get in trouble if they were caught. He glanced over at Carlos, who was casually leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed, watching the women.

The elevator reached their floor and the women raced down the hall to the pair’s hotel room. They continued their make out session against the door as Wade walked up to them and unlocked it. The women fell into the room and Heather pawed at Selena’s top. Her large breasts fell free and Heather’s head dropped down to suck on them.

Carlos walked into the room and sat on the couch, smirking as he watched Selena kick her bikini bottoms off. Wade joined him and the men watched as Selena pushed Heather onto the floor and lifted her leg over her shoulder.

“Lick it bitch.” Selena commanded, pushing Heather’s head towards her crotch. Heather wasted no time in gripping Selena’s thick ass and pressing her tongue into her pussy.

“You like that baby?” Selena asked Carlos, not even acknowledging Wade’s presence.

“Yeah. I want to see her titties.” Carlos finally spoke. Selena reached her hand behind Heather’s neck and untied her bikini top and let it drop free.

“I want it from behind bitch.” Selena demanded, pulling her leg off Heather’s shoulder and turning towards Carlos. Wade looked down at Heather to see her face slick with Selena’s pussy juice. Selena took a step towards Carlos and put her hands on either side of his head on the back of the couch, bending over and sticking her ass out, her breasts dangling in his face.

Wade moved back on the couch and turned to watch the action as Heather moved behind Selena and pressed her face into her thick ass. Selena and Carlos started making out as Carlos squeezed her breasts and Selena pushed her hand into his trunks.

“Yeah, lick it good baby!” Selena called out, throwing her head back as she pulled Carlos’s cock out. Wade glanced down to see his large shaft in her hand as she started to stroke it.

Wade could hear loud smacking sounds coming from Heather’s face and he looked over to see Heather pry Selena’s ass open to get in deeper.

“That’s it bitch, lick Mama’s ass too!” Selena groaned, shoving her ass back in Heather’s face. Wade watched as Heather sat up higher on her legs and raised her face upwards towards Selena’s asshole and the Hispanic girl moaned loudly as her ass was penetrated by Heather’s wet tongue.

“You found a freaky bitch.” Carlos commented.

“Seems so. But no one is as freaky as me baby, you know that.” Selena replied, stroking his cock faster.

“Let’s see how she does on me.” Carlos said with a little chuckle.

Selena nodded and swung her leg over Carlos’s body and rolled off the side of the couch, leaving Heather, covered in drool, staring straight at Carlos’s cock.

“Do it baby.” Selena demanded, putting her hand on the back of Heather’s head and pushing her towards Carlos’s dick

Heather lunged forward and sunk down on Carlos’s shaft, pushing her head as deep as she could.

“You can do better than that.” Selena laughed, pressing harder on the back of her head.

Heather thrashed for a minute as Carlos’s thick cock slid down the back of her throat.

The group was silent for a while, save for the smacking sounds coming from Heather. Selena sat on the edge of the couch, rubbing her pussy as Heather eagerly sucked Carlos’s dick. Finally, she looked up to see the budge in Wade’s shorts.

“You like that huh?” Selena asked Wade.

Wade stared at her, not answering.

“You like watching your pretty wife suck another dick?” She asked, taunting.

“Maybe he’s jealous of her.” Carlos laughed.

Selena laughed and even Heather drunkenly chuckled a little, still sucking Carlos’s cock.

“How about it stud, do you want so suck my man’s cock with your wife?” Selena teased.

“Why don’t we ask the wife, she’s clearly in charge.” Carlos laughed.

“What do you think blondie, do you want your husband to suck my man’s cock with you?” Selena asked.

Wade recoiled as Heather pulled her mouth off Carlos’s cock. She looked at Wade as she stroked the thick dark shaft.

“Heather?” Wade asked, suspiciously.

“That sounds pretty hot actually.” Heather slurred, slowly dragging her tongue over the head of Carlos’s cock.

Selena and Carlos both laughed loudly as Heather motioned to Wade with her finger. Wade stared at his wife in disbelief.

“Come on man, your girl wants to see you suck some dick!” Carlos called out, grabbing Wade’s head and pushing him down towards his thighs. Heather backed out of the way as Wade slipped off the couch and fell to the ground next to her, his face smacking the side of Carlos’s dick.

“See, he’s dying for it!” Carlos laughed grabbing his cock in one hand and the back of Wade’s head with the other. Holding firmly, Carlos slapped the side of Wade’s face with his shaft, slick with Heather’s spit.

Wade thrashed his head back and forth, trying to get away from Carlos’s dick.

“Don’t fight it man. You know you want it, and your chick wants it.” Carlos laughed.

“Heather?” Wade asked pleadingly, looking at his wife.

“She wants to see you do it, don’t you?” Selena asked.

The longest 2 seconds of Wade’s life followed.

“Yeah, I do. Do it. I want to watch.” Heather said with a drunken smile.

Wade’s mouth fell open in shock and horror.

That was a mistake.

Carlos grabbed the back of his head and pushed him down, pressing his cock into Wade’s mouth.

Wade kicked his feet like a child throwing a tantrum and put his hands on Carlos’s thighs, trying to get away but Carlos held him tight.

“Don’t fight it. Just take it.” Carlos teased, holding him tightly.

“Oh fuck that’s hot.” Heather exclaimed.

Wade put his hands on Carlos’s thighs, trying to push away from him crotch, but the stronger man held him firmly. The struggle did cause Wade to bounce up and down on Carlos’s shaft.

“You need to learn how to suck dick pretty boy, you should have your wife teach you.” Carlos teased

“Fuck yes!” Heather replied.

“You like that baby? You want to teach your pretty husband how to suck my dick?” Carlos asked.

“Yeah!” Heather replied eagerly.

Carlos release Wade’s head and he quickly pulled off Carlos’s cock.

Heather grabbed the base of Carlos’s dick and leaned in, licking the side of the shaft and up and around the head. Wade tried to back up but Carlos held the back of his neck. Heather held Carlos’s dick towards Wade like a microphone and with firm pressure from Carlos’s hand, Wade leaned back in.

“Lick the sides like your wife.” Carlos demanded. Heather nodded.

Wade stuck out his tongue and slowly drug it up and down the right side of Carlos’s cock.

“There you go. Now, up and down bitches, up and down the sides.” Carlos directed, squeezing Wade’s neck. The husband and wife alternated their mouths, sliding their tongues up and down the side of his dick.

“Lick my balls bitch, while your pretty boy husband sucks the tip.” Carlos demanded, pulling his cock backwards towards his stomach. Heather quickly lowered her head and swirled her tongue all over Carlos’s shaved balls as Wade moved upwards, running his tongue around the head of Carlos’s cock.

“That’s so fucking hot.” Selena commented, rubbing her pussy furiously.

“The sides more now pretty boy, and blondie, lick my ass.” Carlos commanded.

Heather dropped down lower and pressed her mouth against Carlos’s ass crack as Wade moved his tongue along the shaft of his cock again.

“Damn that feels good. You’re a hot little ass licker blondie and your pretty boy is learning how to suck dick. You having fun?” Carlos commented.

“Fuck yeah, this is so fucking hot.” Wade could hear Heather moan.

“Why don’t you bitches trade places?” Carlos said with a laugh.

Heather quickly pulled away from Carlos’s ass and moved up to his cock. Wade pulled away to make room for his wife and Carlos shoved him down towards his ass.

Heather moved to the side and Wade moved closer, staring at Carlos’s brown asshole.

“Come on baby, just like licking my ass.” Heather encouraged before sinking her mouth down on Carlos’s dick.

Slowly, Wade inched in closer. Suddenly, Selena put her foot on the back of Wade’s head and pushed him forward with a laugh.

“Get to it pretty boy!” Carlos laughed, holding Wade in place. Wade could smell the musk and sweat of Carlos’s crotch, but he slowly stuck his tongue out and pressed it again his crack.

“That’s it bitch boy, suck my ass!” Carlos called out.

“Oh shit, he’s doing it?” Selena asked.

“Yeah, he’s still learning, but pretty boy has his tongue up my ass!” Carlos laughed

“Hey blondie, you like that your husband is licking my man’s ass?” Selena asked.

Heather pulled off Carlos’s shaft and leaned back, stroking him quickly. She looked up at Selena, then at Carlos, then down at Wade, who was still reluctantly pressing his tongue into Carlos’s asshole.

“That’s really fucking hot.” Heather groaned, her hand moving up and down on Carlos.

“See, she likes it!” Selena taunted.

“These little bitches are going to make me nut.” Carlos announced.

“I think blondie wants a mouthful, don’t you bitch?” Selena asked. Heather nodded.

“Then you and your hubby need to get back to work, and I got a present for you in a second.” Carlos said with a grin.

Heather needed no encouragement to resume enthusiastically sucking Carlos’s dick. Wade, however, was still reluctant in his job and Selena held him tight against his ass.

“You ready bitches?” Carlos called out.

Heather pulled off his cock. “Fuck yes, give it to me.”

“You mean, give it to you both.” Carlos said with a laugh, pushing Wade out of the way and standing up. He towered over the kneeling Heather, stroking his cock right in front of her face.

“So fucking hot.” Heather moaned, rubbing her pussy.

“Get up here pretty boy, I got a present for you.” Carlos demanded Wade. Wade slowly sat up and moved next to Heather.

“Put your fucking faces together, I’m going to cum all over them.” Carlos called out, pushing Wade’s head towards Heater. Wade tripped for a second and landed cheek to cheek with his wife while Carlos furiously stroked his cock.

“Give it to us!” Heather begged, grabbing one of her breasts and twisting her nipple in excitement.

“Open your fucking mouths.” Carlos commanded. Heather’s mouth immediately opened.

“You too pretty boy!” Carlos called out, slapping Wade lightly across the face. Wade’s mouth opened in shock and Selena giggled.

“Pretty boy likes it rough!” Selena laughed.

“You ready?” Carlos asked, still stroking his cock.

“Yes! Do it!” Heather moaned.

“Change of plans!” Carlos called out, grabbing Wade’s head and thrusting his cock all the way down his throat. Wade thrashed violently but Carlos held him tight, pumping his mouth full of jizz.

“Oh God that’s so hot!” Heather screamed, pulling her nipple straight outward while wildly rubbing her pussy.

Carlos yanked his cock out of Wade’s mouth with a loud pop and Heather lunged at it. Carlos aimed it at her mouth and fired again. Heather eagerly licked the cum from the head of his cock as Wade fell onto the ground coughing.

“You’re still hard!” Heather moaned.

“He’s always hard baby.” Selena laughed

“I need this in me.” Heather said lustily.

“Beg for it bitch.” Carlos demanded.

“Please fuck me with your big dick. Fuck me hard! Please!” Heather begged, laying on her back and opening her legs wide. The trio could see her gaping pussy, swollen red with arousal and slick with her juice.

“What about your cock sucking husband?” Selena asked with a laugh.

“He can watch. Please, fuck me!” Heather cried. Selena and Carlos exploded with laughter.

“Get that ass up in the air baby.” Carlos demanded.

Heather quickly rolled over, sticking her perky ass up in the air.

“Heather, this is going too far now.” Wade said, shocked.

“Shut up and watch the show pretty boy. Your wife needs a real man to fuck her.” Carlos laughed, moving behind Heather and giving her ass a firm spank. Heather purred loudly, shaking her ass at him.

Wade sat up as Carlos sunk his cock to the root in Heather’s pussy. The thin blond threw her head back and groaned loudly.

“Fuck me!” Heather begged as Carlos started to ram her. Selena sat on the couch and spread her legs wide, her shaved pussy shining in the light with her wetness.

Carlos grabbed Heather’s long hair and pulled her head back, thrusting deep into her cunt.

“Oh fuck yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard!” Heather moaned, her body shaking against his thrusts.

Wade watched helplessly as Carlos pounded his wife. He had to admit it was amazing sight, the brown flesh banging relentlessly against his Heather’s ass. Carlos hammered her for several minutes, then grabbed the back of her head and pushed her into Selena’s crotch.

“Yeah baby, eat Mama’s pussy!” Selena moaned, wrapping her leg around the back of Heather’s head.

The threesome continued for several minutes, Heather slurping away at Selena’s pussy while Carlos pounded her from behind. Carlos turned to look at Wade and smiled a little.

“Like the show pretty boy?” Carlos asked, panting slightly.

Wade didn’t answer.

Selena unwrapped one of her legs from around Heather’s head and pushed it into Wade’s crotch.

“Someone’s dick is hard.” Selena laughed

“Oh yeah? You like watching this shit, don’t you? So why don’t you get down there and get a closer look? Ya know, lick her pussy and my balls while I fuck her. What do you think?” Carlos suggested.

Before Wade could answer Heather turned her head to the side and lifted away from Selena’s pussy. “Oh my god that sounds awesome. Do it baby.” Heather said lustily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.