Mergers and Acquisitions - Cover

Mergers and Acquisitions

Copyright© 2018 by Netwanderer

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Excerpt - The next two weeks were a bit awkward, to say the least. In addition to internally resolving the issues over what I had done (to be honest, she was obviously and experienced and willing partner, so I didn't feel as much remorse as I might otherwise have). Plus I had to occasionally see Fred at the cafeteria at work or on the street and pretend I didn't know he was routinely fucking his 14 year old daughter, and pretend I wasn't jealous. All while keeping this from my family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter  

The next two weeks were a bit awkward, to say the least. In addition to internally resolving the issues over what I had done (to be honest, she was obviously and experienced and willing partner, so I didn’t feel as much remorse as I might otherwise have). Plus I had to occasionally see Fred at the cafeteria at work or on the street and pretend I didn’t know he was routinely fucking his 14 year old daughter, and pretend I wasn’t jealous. All while keeping this from my family.

That was not the worst, though. I found myself considering my 3 daughters in a whole different light. In our family it had, although never being a formal decision, fallen to Meg to handle any ‘women issues’. I mean, I knew what was going on, Heather had already had her periods and was on birth control for bad cramps. That had been an unpleasant couple of months. But none of my daughters had let me see them naked since probably the age of 8, Kathryn had just entered that stage. There were the occasional glimpses of course, but I never really noticed those.

But now I just found myself wondering just what was under Heather’s shirt or Becky’s cheer squad uniform. Even worse, during particularly idle moments I found myself imagining the feel of their skin, or how tight they might be, or pondering exactly what they might have done.

Fortunately, my wife and I already have a very active sex life (4 kids!) so with that and a bit of private time I was able to keep my newfound impulses to myself. Amy came over a couple of times to hang out with Heather and or Becky, but other than an occasional quick smile gave no hint of anything unusual and I managed to do the same.

Everything was well, ok. And then there was Sunday.

I had run out early in the morning for some errands and got back just as Meg was loading the kids into the minivan. Unfortunately, while I liked her parents just fine (and they liked me), I did not get along well with her elderly grandparents. We had an agreement that whenever she took the kids to visit I had some obligation, such as ‘a contractor was coming over to do a repair’ or ‘programming assignment for an upgrade’. This limited the contact between us to the obligatory family functions where other relatives acted as a buffer. It was a convenient fiction for all concerned.

On this Sunday, I had actually planned to do yard work and maybe really call a contractor I knew to give an estimate on some tree work, but that was not to be.

“Hon?” my wife called as I unloaded the weedkiller and mulch I had bought.

“Yeah?”

“Fred just called. Wilma took their son to a scout thing and he got called into work, something about a surprise audit?” (These were not as bad as they sounded, the bank did them about once a year on random days, and if you got called in the overtime pay was nice, so I can see why he wanted to go in).

“He must be thrilled.”

“He was, but apparently Amy wasn’t feeling well this morning and he doesn’t want to leave her alone and asked if one of us could stay with her. Obviously I can’t but I told him you would be over there right after you got home.”

I was glad she couldn’t see my face right then. I wish I could have. Oblivious to my distress she continued “I told him you would take care of dinner too if no one was back in time.”

“Yeah, sure hon, no problem.” I said, fighting to keep my voice normal. Meg came over and pecked me on the cheek before climbing into the minivan and driving away.

I’d like to say I felt I was stuck and had no choice. The reality is that a not insignificant part of me was totally not opposed to spending time alone with Amy again. Still, I resolved to keep my impulses in check as I walked the short distance to her house. Call me an optimist.

When I got there, Fred was waiting for me by the door. Besides incidental contact, I hadn’t really talked to Fred since the ‘incident’, and it was very weird to look at him and think that very possibly he had just been doing the horizontal with the girl I was about to watch (somehow the term babysit didn’t seem appropriate). He didn’t notice though, partially because he was already on his way out the door. “Really appreciate this, gotta go, Amy is in the living room, had a headache this morning, feeling better now. Food is in the fridge, grab a beer if you want, I’ll be at the call center, back in about 5 hours, not sure when Wilma back, bye.” Then he was gone. He was always like that, his nickname at the bank was ‘Speedy Gonzalez’.

Somewhat nervously, I must admit, I entered the rest of the way into Amy’s house and looked in the living room. Amy was sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the big screen TV, controller in hand, playing some shooter game I didn’t recognize. (They have a playstation and I am a game snob.)

She was wearing a white t-shirt with blue jeans and no shoes. Pretty much like I was dressed, except I had sneakers and socks on. She was so focused on her game she didn’t even notice me until I sat on the couch behind her. I was determined to keep things as normal as possible.

“What game is this?” I asked softly, but she still jumped. She had the presence of mind to pause the game however.

“Hi, Mr. ******. You scared me. Did my dad leave?”

“Yeah, a minute ago. So what’s this?”

“It’s *********” (Honestly, I forgot the name)

“So how do you play?”

She showed me, then handed me the other controller. We started to play, and soon were focused on nothing but the screen. Things were fine.

Finally, we got to a point where even our combined efforts were not enough and we couldn’t get any farther and we stopped, resolving to get my kids over to help (to this day, Amy and my girls are the only ones I kew who seem to like shooters. Shrug?). We both leaned back against the couch. My fingers were cramped (which is why I personally didn’t care for shooters) and my eyes burned. I closed my eyes to rest them and felt Amy lean against me. Without even thinking about it, I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her tight.

We snuggled for a while, until I felt Amy’s hand rest on my thigh and deliberately start to move higher. I knew what was going to happen, and that I should stop it, but I didn’t, and sure enough her hand came to rest over the center of my jeans and the flesh beneath started to react.

Decision time. If I let this continue I could no longer say it was an aberration, while if I did, it would be awkward at best. You can guess what I decided.

While I was pondering, Amy had continued to gently stroke me through my jeans and snuggled closer. Decision made, my right hand slipped around behind her to locate her nipple and began to massage the nubbin through her thin t-shirt. She was not wearing a bra. The cooing sound I was coming to love so much began to make an appearance. Apparently she remembered about my nipples too as her hand left my crotch and after tugging the hem of my t-shirt out of my jeans slipped it up underneath and started to play with one. I moaned a little myself and leaned back.

I let her continue for a while as her other hand joined in, but then pulled her hands away and turned to face her where she was now kneeling on the couch. Reaching down I pulled her closer and put my lips to hers, alternately gently kissing her and teasing her with my tongue. Her tongue darted out to meet mine.

As we played ‘tonsil hockey’, I reached down and tugged the hem of her shirt out of her jeans and slowly lifted it towards her head. Her hands did the same to mine and we reluctantly broke the kiss to remove them.

Putting one arm around her back and the other onto her left breast, I guided her to lie down onto the couch while I slid off and knelt next to it. Fluttering my fingers against her exposed belly made her giggle and I smiled.

Bending over, I pressed my lips to the side of her neck. She shuddered a bit as I gently kissed her neck and shoulders, being careful not to leave any marks. I took hold of her right hand with my left and used my right hand to stroke her thighs through her jeans. Slowly, I worked my lips down her collarbone towards her breastbone, enjoying the gentle shudders and cooing noises as I alternated between sucking and licking.

Reaching the slight valley between her breasts, I pulled my head back until I found her right nipple and traced its edge with my tongue a few times, then leaned in to do the same to the other while never breaking contact with her body nor actually touching a nipple. Every time I got close she tried to move her nipple into position but I was able to anticipate her motion.

She was so focused on what my tongue was doing that when my free hand grasped her crotch through her jeans her body lurched in surprise as she gasped. As her chest came up I took her right nipple into my mouth and suckled firmly. Suddenly her body jerked as a quick but apparently powerful orgasm hit and she cried out.

My neck was getting a bit stiff, so I sat back on my heels to let her recover, never letting go of her hand. Slowly her eyes opened, and she smiled as her body relaxed. She started to say something but before she could speak, the sound of a horn from the street outside shattered the calm.

Looking at the big bay window and the not too distant front door, I realized how vulnerable we were to an unexpected intrusion.

“Maybe we should go somewhere else?”

“Okay” she replied, and launched herself off the sofa in the way only a kid can do. She turned to face me for a second and I was struck by how erotic she looked, topless, erect nipple glistening with saliva. Too soon, she spun around and dashed deeper into the house. I got up to follow, admiring the view of her ass in the tight jeans she was wearing, stopping to pick up our discarded shirts.

Halfway down the center hallway was the door to the basement, Amy opened it and headed down. I shut and locked the door behind us, I could always say I hadn’t realized the knob was in the locked position.

Like in our house, which was the same general style, Fred and Wilma had furnished their basement to turn it into a small office, laundry room/storage area and a larger playroom for the kids. Also like our basement, Amy and Brian (her younger brother) had shelves on the walls covered with toys and games. Thick carpeting covered the floor, perfect for hiding small toys pieces from unwary feet. There was a small table and chair set and a big blue beanbag chair in one corner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.