Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 13: Monumental Events

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Monumental Events - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Saturday evening, the group assembled at the Winter’s house. Ty graciously acted as host and barbecue czar for the evening, accompanied by the other men. Alice escorted Pam around and again introduced her to everyone. She didn’t need to try too hard regarding any explanation of her new role; Dori had nicely paved the way through her Saturday morning visits with the others to make sure everyone knew that the Prentices had a new member in the family, and that Pam would be a full participant.

Since Pam was easy on the eyes, none of the men were the least bit disappointed in the newest member of the clan. Further, both Pam and Alice had contrived to dress in bathing suits and covers that made them sexy and desirable. For Alice, that had always been the case. She did look like a bathing suit model that belonged on the cover of Sports Illustrated if not Penthouse.

When everyone was seated and eating, Ty got Pam talking about her background and the reasons for moving to Florida in a kind of public interview. Pam blushed but outlined her education, including EE and MBA degrees, and then eight years of experience with Power Production Consulting or PPC based in St. Louis, that included a couple of promotions and a specialty in high and ultra-high voltage transmission lines and equipment. She also talked about her relatively meager social life until meeting Dave and Alice.

In answer to the ‘Why Florida?’ question, she looked adoringly at Alice and Dave; “I had a very emotional experience a few weeks ago when I started consulting to Dave’s power company. Fundamentally, I met Dave and through him, Alice.

“I’m told I can be very open with the group and so I’ll tell you that we made love with one another on the evenings I was here. I think we all touched each other’s souls in the nicest of ways. Once I got home and to my other clients, I couldn’t think of anything but these two and how great they were. I realized I was in love. I couldn’t wait to get back here, so I came back on Thursday and we’ve again been together, even having some fun with another guy. Now, I’m even more in love, for sure. I’m head over heels in love with Dave AND Alice, and yes, we’re all intimate with each other. Yesterday we talked and agreed to be a long-term threesome. I am so excited I could just burst. They’ll even put up with my hellish travel schedule.

“I put my condo up north on the market, and next week I’ll be in the process of moving things down here. I’ve already officially relocated my employment base, but I travel a lot, so all I really needed was an airport and Internet access. I’m here and I’m so glad you’ve welcomed me the way you have. I feel like I just slid into home plate after hitting a bases-loaded home run and you’re all here to welcome me.”

Everyone cheered and made a do about Pam being part of the group. Ty, Dev, and Sean were openly ogling the pretty woman, with hope in their eyes for some kind of sexual interaction with her later. Each man went to her and gave a generous hug and a few kisses. Alice teased her a little about it a few minutes later.

After dinner the women stripped off their bikini bras, and went into the pool. One by one, the rest of the bikinis found their way to the pool’s edge along with the men’s bathing suits. Two couples formed and started to make out: Sean and Wendy, and Dave and Dori.

Alice smiled at how her best friend had finally captured her husband. There was no way Dave could have escaped Dori short of flying out of town during the day. Dori had admittedly lusted after him for years, and suddenly, now that they’d loosened up a bit, she was going to get her wish and be able to make love with him.

Alice thought about how the build-up in Dori’s mind would possibly lead to disappointment in the real thing. She’d created a ‘Fantasy Dave’ that the real man would not measure up to; at least that was one supposition. He was human; fantasy man was just that – a fantasy with capabilities no mortal man could replicate, but then again, he did have the nicest cock of any Alice knew about.

Dev came up behind Alice and embraced her with both of his muscular arms. Alice melted back into his hard body. He said, “Hi, Sexy. Care to snuggle with me?”

Alice turned so her naked body was frontally against Dev’s. “I want to do more than snuggle. Tonight’s the night, and you are the first to share the new me.”

Dev’s eyebrows rose. “I promise I’ll still love you in the morning,” he teased. “If you have doubts or want to stop, just say the word.”

Alice led Dev to a nearby chaise, pulling him along by his long and thick cock. Just that act brought Dev to a new level of arousal. They lay down facing each other and started to make out as their hands roamed about breasts and genitals.

Dori and Dave took another chaise only a dozen feet away. Dave looked over and winked at his wife with a smile. Before he could return his attention to Dori, she’d inhaled his cock and started a world-class blowjob.

Dave’s groan echoed across the pool patio, and only a few seconds later Dev’s moan added to the ambient noise from the other couples that were similarly engaged. Dori and Alice were watching each other in their peripheral vision. Alice worked Dev’s oversize cock deep into her mouth and then worked the entire shaft in until she had part of it in her throat and her nose was against Dev’s pubes. Dori duplicated the maneuver on Dave.

Dave warned, “Dori, stop, please. You mouth is not where I want to cum tonight. I want to be inside you – deep inside you.” Just after he spoke, he heard similar words from Dev. He guessed that Alice had already told him that tonight was her night to move her own boundary ... and to move the boundary the two of them had set years earlier when they had embraced exclusivity and monogamy. Now they didn’t.

As the thought filled his mind, he realized that the new relationship with Pam had fundamentally blown the monogamy paradigm completely away. The exclusivity paradigm, at least as far as sex was concerned, was going to fall any second.

Alice and Pam had engaged in some sapphic loving in his bed. Dave hadn’t counted that as violating exclusivity. In his mind, female-female sex was not an infringement on their marriage so long as Alice didn’t run off in some lesbian relationship. The bisexuality wasn’t only okay; it was great and arousing.

Dave looked back at Alice. She had pulled her mouth off of Dev and was changing position. She pushed Dev back on the chaise slightly, and then turned her back to him. She locked eyes with her husband and smiled. Dave tried to read what emotions she was trying to impart to him with her grin – naughtiness? revenge? love? something else?

Alice reached down between her legs to Dev’s rock-hard cock. He was pointing at the moon. To Dave, the damn thing looked like it was a foot long. The purple hue in the glans and full girth of his hardness attested to his readiness. He was erect and ready to fuck his wife. She took hold of his elongated shaft and rubbed the head up and down her slit a few times, while never breaking the visual bond with her husband. She was making sure her husband saw every detail and every nuance of her transition.

Alice then slowly lowered her body onto Dev’s tall shaft. Dave watched as millimeter-by-millimeter every iota of his friend’s long cock disappeared into his wife’s slippery and warm vagina. God, this was the most arousing thing he’d ever seen. Alice’s eyes closed in some private ecstasy as the fullness inside her and the penetration became complete. Alice obviously loved fucking Dev.

Dave looked at Dori; only she too was focused on the couple beside them. Dori whispered, “Fuck me, Dave. Fuck me. Keep watching Alice, but fuck me with your beautiful cock.” Dave sank his dick deep into Dori’s quim without a second thought. He heard himself moan in his own bliss. Dori was wet, warm, and silky; she was even tighter than Alice, creating lots of friction for him to enjoy.

He whispered to Dori, “I’m sorry I’m not giving you my full attention.”

“Don’t be,” she said. “I’m getting as much of a charge watching Little Innocent Alice get fucked by someone other than you as you are, and just so you know, we should have started fucking like this years ago. You are VERY satisfying. We are going to do this a lot. My little pussy is already signaling that it likes this event big time.”

After only a couple of minutes Dave felt Dori’s body start to spasm and writhe around his cock. Dori made some guttural sounds, and her orgasm became more obvious. To prevent himself from cumming, he extracted his shaft from inside her. He leaned in and the pair kissed. A new emotion came over them; this was no longer a casual fuck; it had become making love to his good friend.

Dave glanced at Alice again just as she stopped bouncing up and down on Dev’s cock, and he started to pump up into her body from beneath her. He could see the blue veins on the cock surging into his wife and the muscles on his arms and legs as Dev controlled her hips and the staccato thrusts into his wife’s body. He could recall in intimate detail the feeling of Alice’s cunt around his cock; it gave new meaning to term rapture.

Dori made Dave change position so she could mount his body in the cowgirl position and extract a more energetic fuck from him with her own boundless energy.

Alice and Dev made a change, with her ending on her back on the pool-side chaise. Dev hovered in front of her for a second before spanking her clit with his prong, and then energetically plunging back into her. He redoubled his fuck rate, driving Alice right into a series of orgasms that left her breathless and pleading for mercy but in a tone that really asked for more, harder, and deeper.

Dev pushed Alice’s legs up so her knees were by her shoulders and continued to drive into her with lust and his hardness. After a few minutes of that, he rolled her on her side so she faced Dave and Dori, and then spooned behind her. She lifted her upper leg and he fed his purple-pink shaft back into her from behind. Dave watched as his balls slapped his wife’s butt. He held her leg up so the others could clearly see the action as his cock slid in and out of Alice’s quim. Alice partly turned so they could kiss and their tongues could dance together between them.

Dave repeatedly jerked his cock up into Dori on her down strokes. They both were watching Dev and Alice; at least they were until Dave knew he was going to cum. He warned Dori, “Very near. Can’t hold back any longer. CUMMING!”

Dori made some grunting sound and Dave felt her pussy clench around his shaft. That was the straw that broke the camel’s back. He started to surge jet after jet of his white man juice into his pretty neighbor and his wife’s best friend. They kissed with a new passion, cementing the love they’d shared but made better by the loving.

A few feet away he heard Dev announce his orgasm as well. Dave looked up from a kiss with Dori as Dev made the last huge thrusts of his body into his wife’s. Both of them were obviously spasming with orgasms. Alice’s moans filled the night. Dev and Alice kissed with passion, as well.

As he watched the event, he became aware of others nearby, looking at Alice and Dev. He turned and saw Wendy on another chaise leaning over as Ty pumped his cock into her from behind as they too watched; Kat stood beside them frigging her pussy with one hand. Next to them Sean fucked beautiful Pam in a standing doggie position.

As Alice came down from her high and her eyes opened, she gave a little embarrassed wave to the rest of the party. Dev extracted from her pussy and immediately a huge dollop of cum appeared and rolled out of the gaping hole he’d left in Alice’s crotch. The wad dropped to the patio deck.

The group heard laughter, and then Kat skittered across the patio to Alice. She leaned over and did something down low on her body, and then moved aside to display her handiwork. In large letters just to the left of Alice’s new tattoo, Kat had written in magic marker ‘Fuck Here’ along with a large arrow pointing to her vagina. Everyone laughed including Alice.

Ty broke away from Wendy and whispered something to her. They laughed. He went to Alice and said, “Oh, instructions that I must follow!”

Dev laughed and got up from the chaise and stood aside. Kat captured Ty’s cock in her mouth and started to clean him up.

Ty reached down and smeared some of the white cum leaking from Alice’s pussy around the area with his fingers, taking time to again stimulate her clit. Alice lay back on her elbows and spread her legs, giving complete access to her charms.

Ty knelt between Alice legs, and then ran the bulbous head of his hard cock around the sodden mess she displayed. He then slowly thrust into her body again eliciting a moan of pleasure from her as she pulled his body to hers for more hugs and kisses. Alice obviously wanted the attention from all the men that night.

Alice started to exchange dirty talk with Ty. “Keep sinking that cock in my cunt. Ooooh, that’s just the spot, deep inside me. I hope you cum a lot. Flood me. Cum in my cunt. You can cover me in cum if you want. Do you like fucking your neighbor – your wife’s best friend? Can you go faster? Ooooh, yeah! Sooooo good!”

Sean appeared by Alice’s head. He tried to feed his cock into Alice’s mouth, but it took her a few seconds to figure out what she was expected to do. When she did, she put in a star performance milking the shaft into her mouth using one hand. She made sure she’d turned in a way that continued the show for the others. Every inch of Sean disappeared in her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.