Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 40

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“You two have a great time,” Zaria’s mother says, hugging her on the curb outside the airport.

“You too,” Zaria says, finding it strange for her mother to acting like she is. But she goes along with it, not wanting to stir up any unwanted feelings. “Take some time and see some of the sites and send some pictures.”

“I’ll try, but you won’t have any service at the lake,” she says with a frown. “You’ll probably just have to see them when I get back.”

Zaria looks on when her father hugs his wife as well. “Safe travels,” he says, giving her a short kiss on the lips.

“Thanks, Ray. You and Zaria have a wonderful time at the lake.”

They both watch as Zaria’s mother follows the luggage porter into the airport. Then they climb into the car and drive away.

“Oh Ray, this is going to be so much fun,” Zaria says, letting her hand rest on his thigh. The man looks surprised by his daughter’s use of his first name. “Mom is gone and I am the only woman in your life for the next two weeks. It’s going to be fun living together like a couple.” The girl’s nails rake along his inner thigh and a twinge goes straight to his balls. His cock begins to firm up. “Yesenia and I went shopping last week. Wait until you see what I’ve brought to wear for you.”

Ray can only imagine what it is. When he last saw Yesenia, she was lying in his bed when he got home for work late one night. She was wearing a red lacy bra with matching panties, a garter and red stockings. She was wearing red, sparkling eye shadow and candy apple red lip gloss. Try as hard as he could to resist her, they fucked all night and the red lip gloss—and his cum—was all over the sheets and pillow cases. He had spent hours going to different stores before finding the exact same bed sheet to replace those that they soiled.

Suddenly, the feel of Zaria’s hand on his swelling cock brings him back to reality. “Daddy, I want to pretend like we’re married while we’re at the lake. Can we? Please?”

“Sure,” he answers her shortly.

Zaria giggles and kisses him on the cheek. Her hand squeezes his growing erection. “I love you, Ray. I’m going to make you the happiest guy on the face of the planet,” she whispers in his ear before lightly bathing it with her tongue.

“I love you too, Zaria,” he says. “But if you don’t stop, we’re never going to make it to the lake.”
Zaria looks at him and pouts, slowly withdrawing her hand from his pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.