Lustful Vice - Cover

Lustful Vice

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 33

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Ray is your average father, Zaria your average test tube creation. Sounds simple enough. But it isn't that simple. Incest come to mind first, but is it really if it's with yourself?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Over the next two weeks, Zaria and Yesenia become the hit of every frat party that takes place on campus. They attend every single one, flirting—and more—with numerous guys throughout the night before finally selecting a lucky guy to take back to their room to fuck. Zaria is getting the hang of it and she is getting a reputation, just as she and Yesenia had schemed to do. And after a particularly raucous night, Zaria kicks her date out of her bed.

“Hey, stud, wake up,” she says with a shake to his shoulder. “It’s time for you to go.”

“Huh? Yeah, I guess. Wait! I’ve got a huge morning wood, babe,” she says, trying to kiss her.

“Not today,” Zaria says, shaking her head slowly. “Not going to happen.”

“Really?” he says, completely caught off guard by her response. “Well shit, you ain’t got to be such a bitch about it.”

The Ish softens her approach. No sense in damaging my reputation. So she leans in and gives him a curt kiss on the lips. “I’m sorry, Ryan, but I am totally not into it right now.” She frowns. “I’m getting my period. I can feel the cramps coming on already.”

That is enough for the boy. He gets up and gathers his clothing. “Hey, I totally understand. Bathroom?”

“Out the door and to your left,” she says with a smile.

While Ryan is existing the room, Yesenia hears the exchange and pushes the guy out of her bed as well. He pulls on his pants and then a shirt. And while he is pulling down the shirt, Yesenia reaches out and runs her nails, one last time over his rock hard belly. His skin twitches and so does his cock. He starts taking the shirt right back off, but Yesenia stops him in his tracks. She looks up at him with a frown on her face. “My period is starting too, lover,” she says.

The boy pulls down the shirt once again and slips into his shoes, beds down and kisses her. Then he winks at Zaria when he passes her bed. As the door closes behind him, the two girls look at each other and giggle.

“Are they gone?” Yesenia asks.

Zaria slips out of the bed, since she is closest to the door and listens. She hears the toilet flush, then some muffled conversation between the two guys and then she hears the dorm room door close behind them. “Yes,” she hisses. “Hey. I thought it was my turn to have the bedroom.”

“To be honest, we started out on the sofa,” Yesenia starts to explain, looking down to see a spent condom in front of her on the floor. “I’m not sure how we ended up here. The asshole didn’t even take his fucking rubber with him,” she says, grabbing a tissue to pick it up and toss it aside. Zaria looks on in disgust, sitting on her bed. Yesenia joins her a minute later. “I hope all these guys we’re fucking don’t talk to each other. Eventually they’re going to figure out that we start our periods every week,” Yesenia giggles. Zaria joins in. “Maybe we should have just fucked them,” Yesenia continues. “I kind of like morning sex.”

“Not with these guys,” Zaria counters. “And not in the daylight.”

“Well, it might be nice to start my day with a dick in my pussy,” the other Ish retorts.

“Right here in front of me?” Zaria asks abashed.

“Well, why not?” Yesenia asks with a shrug. “It could be fun seeing each other getting fucked.”

“Maybe,” Zaria agrees, giving a small shrug of her own. “But certainly not in the daylight.”

“Okay, next time we party fuck, we both come back to the room and fuck them in front of each other,” Yesenia offers, then adds, “Maybe we can even swap.”

“We’ll see,” Zaria says, though not very confidently.

Sensing that hesitance in her friend’s tone, Yesenia change the subject. “So, how was he?”

“He was okay,” Zaria quickly answers glad her friend isn’t pushing the subject. He had a nice dick and he was a good fuck, but when he went down on me I thought he was going to suck my clit right out of me. There was no teasing, no kissing and no licking. He didn’t even finger me. I had to stop him and just start fucking.”

“Yeah, I’ve had that before. In fact too many times,” Yesenia agrees. “These guys have no idea how to lick pussy. Maybe they need their mom to give them lessons.

Both girls laugh.

“We could teach it!” Zaria says, giggling.

“Yes, we could,” Yesenia adds. “Have you ever gone down on another girl?”

“No, have you?” she quickly answers.

“No, but if I ever did, it’d be you,” Yesenia says, smiling. “You’re my best friend.”

If Zaria is surprised by the answer she doesn’t show it. They hug one another, each girl thinking to herself what it would be like to taste the other. After several long seconds, Zaria’s phone dings. The hug ends somewhat awkwardly when the girl reaches for her phone. “It’s my dad.”

Zaria has not been home in weeks. She had sent several texts, and quite frequently to Ray over that time, even talked to him occasionally.

“Well, I’m going to take a nice long, hot bath,” Yesenia says. Then she gets up, grabs the tissue wrapped spent condom from the floor and heads toward the door. “Have fun. Don’t tease him too much. Oh wait, tease him a lot.” She smiles, walking through the doorway.

Ray has tried to convince his daughter to come home, but she has resisted. She wants him to miss her, long for her, want her so much that he will do anything to fuck her.

Are you up?

Yes daddy.

Are you okay? I didn’t hear from you yesterday.

I’m okay daddy. We went to a party last night. Zaria pauses for a moment, thinking about what she will say next. We had fun.

Call me.

The girl decides to wait a couple minutes before calling. Finally, she dials his number and the phone lights with Daddy and Ray’s picture while it seeks a connection.

“Zaria?” he asks on the other side.

“Hi, Daddy,” Zaria answers happily.

“Are you okay, Zaria?” he asks. “I haven’t seen you in weeks and you seem to be partying a lot.”

“It’s okay, Daddy,” she assures him. “I always go with Yesenia and we look out for each other.”

Ray feels a pang in the pit of his stomach at the mention of Yesenia’s name. “I’m worried about you. Your mother says that Yesenia is sleeping around a lot.”

“It’s okay, Daddy, we’re just having some fun,” she reassures him. “The guys are nice.”

The pang in Ray’s guy worsens. “Are you keeping up with your grades?”

“Of course, we both are,” she says. “We study together and help each other.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.